Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cassie was freaked out...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
toadlguy
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grace -

I have nothing about religion on my YouTube (of course I have nothing about anything) but I also have not gotten any message from Cassie, and I too have messaged her (albiet cryptically (is that a word?))
ravensgrace

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

elDes wrote:
ok, i'm really sick of this 'why doesn't daniel (claim to) remember cassie?' crap. In my high school we had over 500 people in our 'class' meaning our grade, but we always referred to it as our class. No, i don't remember every single one of them. I didn't even know who some of them were when i was still in high school. Maybe they just attended a large school and the semantics are getting in the way. Maybe Bree asking Daniel about Cassie caused him to ask someone else about it and maybe he found out something he didn't like. Maybe not, because he's never mentioned her in his videos, but i think he may in his next in response to Bree talking about her....I think people are reading into that one particular question way to deeply.

just my opinion.

Let's stick to facts, though. Cassie was in Daniel's class, he is 18 years old. He hasn't had time to forget, and he was also friends with Bree at the same time Bree was friends with Cassie.

EDIT: Cassie was in Daniel's class, not necessarily his PE class.
[04:03] <lyriclyinclined> with the exception of a bad apple pucker incident

Last edited by ravensgrace on Fri Sep 29, 2006 8:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
toadlguy
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cu_Roi wrote:

Excellent! I didn't take it as a slight, so I apologize that it came across that way! Just adding my voice to the mix, especially since no one else really addressed Kelrast's post.

BTW, I find it incredibly difficult to believe that the cluejack was a part of the plan to begin with. It would be self-defeating for the PMs to confuse the players in that manner. I just don't think the Casket has ever been anything other than a prank by MScassie.

I think you may be right - this probably has been changing as we go - but I suspect that behind the scenes there is a mad scramble to pull it all together. But that doesn't really matter. I do think that's the story now. So what you retrieved was not from Cassie but from someone determined to foil Cassie. The implication from Kelrast is that it is Lucy?
Cu_Roi
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ravensgrace wrote:
dVant wrote:
Actually, the Bible (or biblical writings) existed before Christianity. The Nash Papyrus has been dated to the 2nd century BC.

Did I say otherwise?

I was refering to the New Testament (the portion Ravensgrace mention) and the Old Testament combined in the current form, known as the Holy Bible. A Christian text, which Cassie has referred to in both of the clues we have been given so far.
"Death, in the strict sense, cannot be defined, for whatever predicate we, the living, attribute to it necessarily belongs to Life. This means that Death, as a category, behaves in a manner indistinguishable from the Infinite, and from God."
elDes
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ravensgrace wrote:
elDes wrote:
ok, i'm really sick of this 'why doesn't daniel (claim to) remember cassie?' crap. In my high school we had over 500 people in our 'class' meaning our grade, but we always referred to it as our class. No, i don't remember every single one of them. I didn't even know who some of them were when i was still in high school. Maybe they just attended a large school and the semantics are getting in the way. Maybe Bree asking Daniel about Cassie caused him to ask someone else about it and maybe he found out something he didn't like. Maybe not, because he's never mentioned her in his videos, but i think he may in his next in response to Bree talking about her....I think people are reading into that one particular question way to deeply.

just my opinion.

Let's stick to facts, though. Cassie was in Daniel's PE class, he is 18 years old. He hasn't had time to forget, and he was also friends with Bree at the same time Bree was friends with Cassie.

I don't remember Bree saying that Daniel and Cassie had PE together, I remember her saying that she had PE with Cassie. This is how it worked in my school as well. Normal classes were seperated by grade but PE classes were mixed from 9th to 12th graders. Which is how Bree and Cassie could have been in PE together and walked the track together.
Broken Kid
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ravensgrace wrote:
Let's stick to facts, though. Cassie was in Daniel's PE class, he is 18 years old. He hasn't had time to forget, and he was also friends with Bree at the same time Bree was friends with Cassie.

Bree used to be friends with Cassie. Cassie was in Daniel's grade. Cassie stopped going to Bree's house. So why wouldn't Bree ask Daniel about Cassie? Just goes to figure that Daniel would know more than Bree would. At to why he said he didn't know her...he was either trying to cover because he likes her or she's one of those girls that folks make fun of and he doesn't really know much about her. Maybe it's a big class.
toadlguy
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

elDes wrote:

I don't remember Bree saying that Daniel and Cassie had PE together, I remember her saying that she had PE with Cassie. This is how it worked in my school as well. Normal classes were seperated by grade but PE classes were mixed from 9th to 12th graders. Which is how Bree and Cassie could have been in PE together and walked the track together.

We arn't really thinking like High School kids here. Maybe Daniel didn't want to talk about some girl he didn't really know - he wanted to talk about him and Bree. Or maybe he went out with her but didn't want to tell Bree that. Maybe he was one of the ones that made fun of her. All pretty innocuous in terms of the story.

EDIT: trout
ravensgrace

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cu_Roi wrote:
ravensgrace wrote:
dVant wrote:
Actually, the Bible (or biblical writings) existed before Christianity. The Nash Papyrus has been dated to the 2nd century BC.

Did I say otherwise?

I was refering to the New Testament (the portion Ravensgrace mention) and the Old Testament combined in the current form, known as the Holy Bible. A Christian text, which Cassie has referred to in both of the clues we have been given so far.

@dVant

Nevermind, I did see that you were responding to Cu Roi's post, and happened to include mine, as well.
ravensgrace

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

elDes wrote:

Sorry, my mistake. Cassie was in Bree's PE class. However, Bree did specifically state that Cassie was in one of Daniel's classes.

Last edited by ravensgrace on Fri Sep 29, 2006 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
DeepBlueRug
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ravensgrace wrote:
elDes wrote:

Sorry, my bad. Cassie was in Bree's PE class. However, Bree did specifically state that Cassie was in one of Daniel's classes.

I thought she meant class, as in year. I don't know, this forum is starting to make me more crazy than Cassie herself.
Cu_Roi
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's what we've been given: Cassie was in Daniel's class, and Cassie used to walk around the track with Bree.

Class could either refer to the graduating class as a whole or an individual daily class where a specific subject is taught. So either senario is possible. I would have to argue that since Bree's town, we've been lead to believe, is a smaller town Daniel should at least know of Cassie in passing.

"Walk around the track" doesn't need to mean it was an activity engaged in during class. They might have walked around the track waiting for the lunch period to end, or in the morning before school started. Neither it seems were very popular, so they probably avoided the main areas where the bulk of the students congregated.
"Death, in the strict sense, cannot be defined, for whatever predicate we, the living, attribute to it necessarily belongs to Life. This means that Death, as a category, behaves in a manner indistinguishable from the Infinite, and from God."

Last edited by Cu_Roi on Fri Sep 29, 2006 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
ravensgrace

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

toadlguy wrote:
Grace -

I have nothing about religion on my YouTube (of course I have nothing about anything) but I also have not gotten any message from Cassie, and I too have messaged her (albiet cryptically (is that a word?))

I think there is a difference. I have been messaging her since Sep 13, and there were very few people involved at that point in time. She was still responding to everyone. In fact, there is a thread on this board where everyone shared their replies from Cassie. Even at that early date all of my messages were ignored.
Cu_Roi
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ravensgrace wrote:
toadlguy wrote:
Grace -

I think there is a difference. I have been messaging her since Sep 13, and there were very few people involved at that point in time. She was still responding to everyone. In fact, there is a thread on this board where everyone shared their replies from Cassie. Even at that early date all of my messages were ignored.

I think toadlguy meant that her not messaging you probably has nothing to do with her snubbing you due to your religion.

Edit:

There has always been alot of folks involved, at least enough to flood her voicemail in a matter of minutes, not too mention her youtube messages, it would be humanly impossible for someone to run thier game and reply to every post or message.

Even though Cassie is "in character" as a spirit...she/he is ultimately human.
ravensgrace

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From Video Transcripts

Bree: Whatever happened to that girl Cassie?
Daniel: Who?
Bree: That girl, she was in your class. You know?
Daniel: I have no idea what you’re talking about.

Bree: Did she graduate?
Daniel: Who?
Bree: Cassie
Daniel: Who is this girl?
Bree: She was in your class

Bree: ... PE together.
Daniel: What'd she look like?
Bree: I don't remember.
Daniel: Why would you even bring it...?
Bree: I don't know what I'm... Alright, just forget about it. I don't know, we used to just walk around the track together. 'Cause everybody was so mean to her. You know? Do you want to go?
ravensgrace

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cu_Roi wrote:
I think toadlguy meant that her not messaging you probably has nothing to do with her snubbing you due to your religion.

Edit:

There has always been alot of folks involved, at least enough to flood her voicemail in a matter of minutes, not too mention her youtube messages, it would be humanly impossible for someone to run thier game and reply to every post or message.

Even though Cassie is "in character" as a spirit...she/he is ultimately human.

You are seriously stretching the truth. There were very few people involved the day her video was posted, and the following day is when the real growth began. In fact, no one even began searching for the bag until 2 full days later! (Except for kemlite and the gamejacker, and kemlite was never able to go.) The hinges were starting to rust on the box by the time it was found, which you noted yourself in your posts on unfiction.

By the time the voicemail clue existed she had already released her second video, and many more people were involved.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> FanFic Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 11 of 13

Jump to: