Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cassie was freaked out...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
toadlguy
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now Grace (or can I call you Raven) in your sig you are called both one of Cassies Liars and receiver of her Silent Treatment. But she only called the people who got phone calls liars. So if you got a phone call (even if it wasn't from the "real" Cassie), that's got to be better than a useless message of WAIT.
ravensgrace

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

toadlguy wrote:
Now Grace (or can I call you Raven) in your sig you are called both one of Cassies Liars and receiver of her Silent Treatment. But she only called the people who got phone calls liars. So if you got a phone call (even if it wasn't from the "real" Cassie), that's got to be better than a useless message of WAIT.

Actually, no. She called me a liar, because I was the person who posted the entire transcript of the gamejacked voicemail. I never left a message, or my number.
[04:03] <lyriclyinclined> with the exception of a bad apple pucker incident
toadlguy
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ravensgrace wrote:

Actually, no. She called me a liar, because I was the person who posted the entire transcript of the gamejacked voicemail. I never left a message, or my number.

Well then, maybe you do have a bone to pick with Ms. Cassie - Once we save Bree (and the Universe) she needs to answer for that.
LadyBugGirl
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

toadlguy wrote:
elDes wrote:

I don't remember Bree saying that Daniel and Cassie had PE together, I remember her saying that she had PE with Cassie. This is how it worked in my school as well. Normal classes were seperated by grade but PE classes were mixed from 9th to 12th graders. Which is how Bree and Cassie could have been in PE together and walked the track together.

We arn't really thinking like High School kids here. Maybe Daniel didn't want to talk about some girl he didn't really know - he wanted to talk about him and Bree. Or maybe he went out with her but didn't want to tell Bree that. Maybe he was one of the ones that made fun of her. All pretty innocuous in terms of the story.

EDIT: trout

Hello all. I'm a LONG time watcher but I finally signed up so I could comment on something.

I agree with toadlguy. My first thought when I was watching the swimming video was that Daniel knew something and was lying about not knowing Cassie. I've lied like that before (saying, "what?? I don't know what you are talking about!"). I kept thinking that maybe they dated or something and since he liked Bree he didn't want to say anything. OR maybe he was involved with whatever happened to Cassie and of course wouldn't want to say anything about that either.
But just like everyone else it's just speculation right now. However, just wanted to say I agree with this response.
Cu_Roi
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ravensgrace wrote:
Cu_Roi wrote:
I think toadlguy meant that her not messaging you probably has nothing to do with her snubbing you due to your religion.

Edit:

There has always been alot of folks involved, at least enough to flood her voicemail in a matter of minutes, not too mention her youtube messages, it would be humanly impossible for someone to run thier game and reply to every post or message.

Even though Cassie is "in character" as a spirit...she/he is ultimately human.

You are seriously stretching the truth. There were very few people involved the day her video was posted, and the following day is when the real growth began. In fact, no one even began searching for the bag until 2 full days later! (Except for kemlite and the gamejacker, and kemlite was never able to go.) The hinges were starting to rust on the box by the time it was found, which you noted yourself in your posts on unfiction.

By the time the voicemail clue existed she had already released her second video, and many more people were involved.

*blink*

I'm just urging you to consider the possibility that Cassie likes you and might be hurt by you thinking otherwise.

I'm also pointing out that jumping to the conclusion that it's your religion, and not the business of running her game, that excluded you from receiving correspondence might be an unneccesary stretch. Divining her intentions toward you might be unwarranted in this matter.
"Death, in the strict sense, cannot be defined, for whatever predicate we, the living, attribute to it necessarily belongs to Life. This means that Death, as a category, behaves in a manner indistinguishable from the Infinite, and from God."
toadlguy
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

But after we save the Universe, she is going to get a stern talking to. Razz

CU - Have you given any further thought to your Card if what Kelrast says is the story line. The Card and/or box were placed by our nemisis. To throw us off? or give us a warning?

And do you agree, the box and card (and rusted hinges) seemed like they had been in the water for days?
ravensgrace

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cu_Roi wrote:
*blink*

I'm just urging you to consider the possibility that Cassie likes you and might be hurt by you thinking otherwise.

I'm also pointing out that jumping to the conclusion that it's your religion, and not the business of running her game, that excluded you from receiving correspondence might be an unneccesary stretch. Divining her intentions toward you might be unwarranted in this matter.

Please, I urge everyone to remember that text does not emote. Take everything I posted with a grain of neutrality. Wink

I don't think Cassie dislikes me, but I was messaging her when there were very few people involved in the game, you'd think at least one of my many messages would be, albeit randomly, "chosen" for a response. Especially, since we know she is still answering messages. I actually think the silent treatment is another clue of sorts, but don't quote me on that, because it's thin. Laughing
ravensgrace

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LadyBugGirl wrote:
I agree with toadlguy. My first thought when I was watching the swimming video was that Daniel knew something and was lying about not knowing Cassie.

Don't you think if that were the case that Cassie's first video would have been tagged daniel tells lies, instead of bree tells lies?
Cu_Roi
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

toadlguy wrote:
But after we save the Universe, she is going to get a stern talking to. Razz

CU - Have you given any further thought to your Card if what Kelrast says is the story line. The Card and/or box were placed by our nemisis. To throw us off? or give us a warning?

And do you agree, the box and card (and rusted hinges) seemed like they had been in the water for days?

Probably about a day...the quality of the hinges are very poor, and I'm no expert, but I don't think it would have taken long for them to rust.

If it is in game, then the line scratched on the back is probably most significant feature of the card.

I have to state again, though, that I think the box is out of play. MScassie basically told us that he fooled us, in that picture he posted. He used the same box, although he did use a Fool from a different deck. I've believed ever since that MScassie has the original clue.
"Death, in the strict sense, cannot be defined, for whatever predicate we, the living, attribute to it necessarily belongs to Life. This means that Death, as a category, behaves in a manner indistinguishable from the Infinite, and from God."
ravensgrace

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cu_Roi wrote:
I have to state again, though, that I think the box is out of play. MScassie basically told us that he fooled us, in that picture he posted. He used the same box, although he did use a Fool from a different deck. I've believed ever since that MScassie has the original clue.

I have to agree that the box and card is out. As for the rust it takes barely more than 24 hours for a simple chrome/aluminum hinge to rust, and about twice as long for the thicker gold/steel hinges. Based on all the visual evidence I would say that the bag was dropped and recorded, and the bag remained there until found by the gamejacker. The plastic bag was not resealed properly by the gamejacker, and this led to the water seepage and rust.

I am still really suspicious of kemlite. He was really excited to be involved, and then suddenly dropped out, after the clue was found. He hasn't participated in any major event since.

Last edited by ravensgrace on Sat Sep 30, 2006 3:44 am; edited 1 time in total
twjaniak
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cu_Roi wrote:

This is very unlikely. I have access to evidence that shows that MS Cassie is from England, and therefore could not have snatched the clue.
Goodgyrl777
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I realize a lot of people are going on about how Cassie couldnt have been involved in any ritual becasue she was freaked out by Brees religion....but heres a thought...

Daniel is freaked out about Brees religion...the religion has gotten in the way of his and Bree;s friendship. Curiousity and his 'love' for Bree has made him ask many questions to her about her religion, and as we know recently, with a lack of answers, he's now followed her. He's 'researching'.
What is Cassie was freaked out and started 'researching'? Did she find information on a secret ceremony and get caught? Thus being slain? Or is Bree lying to us saying that Cassie got wigged out and didnt bother calling, when the true story about Cassie is different? Did Bree bring a curious Cassie to a ritual for sacrific after Cassie claimed Breels religion was as Daniel said, 'weird'? (this would explain the Bree Tells Lies tags).

'Curiosity killed the cat'
brandoblues
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dang your pic is taking up half the forum again, do i have cache issues or have you just not fixxed it?
Cu_Roi
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

twjaniak wrote:
Cu_Roi wrote:

This is very unlikely. I have access to evidence that shows that MS Cassie is from England, and therefore could not have snatched the clue.

If you do, I'd love to see it! Is it in another thread?

As to the topic here, I have to ask why Bree would have been asking Daniel about Cassie if she had been party to whatever fate met our resident wraith. It doesn't add up if that were the case. Maybe Cassie was a bit put off by Bree's strange religion, Bree went back to homeschool...then Cassie dissappeared. The only reason she can attribute to it is that she "freaked" out over Bree being a Thelemite...when such was not the case. She might have been sticking her nose where it didn't belong, like Goodgyrl777 said.

The fact is, we don't have very much to go on until Sunday, and sadly I'll be heading north that day following up on some research I've been doing. So I'll have to catch up Monday.
Holmes Away From Home
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 3:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

in reading the CiW poem, i laughed out loud when i read the "this is not a game..." line.

it seems clear to me that the creators are acknowledging involvement in this aspect of the story, and are giving us a nod that this is the "upcoming ARG" element in the LG15 universe.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> FanFic Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 12 of 13

Jump to: