Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

please, daniel. I think only YOU can find her.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
LesterG
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 12:54 am    Post subject: please, daniel. I think only YOU can find her. Reply with quote

Keep up the efforts Daniel... I'm sooo relieved to hear your side and your updates about what's going on.. THANK YOU!

if she wants to go back to the HoO, just let her... promise her even ... hell, why don't you and sarah join too and see what all the fuss is about ... but please!

she asked to be found... even if she said the HoO before asking... why would she need to ask them to find her? wouldn't they already be trying to anyway?

She's just crying out for help to find her, be it you or the HoO... just get her safe!

just find her and get her safe...

I've been watching the vlogs since her very first wierd vid about the secret language of the youtubers and then that dorkiness previals vids and now even I, feel like she's my very own lil sister...

I just want her to be safe now... be it in the order.. with the crazy choir.. or hopefully more with her best friend... rather than the psycho obsessed curly haired backstreet boy...

it's definetly about saving a life now more then ever...
You're a great best friend, daniel...
Your more then her friend..
your her only family left now...
you've stuck by her thru everything and I know you're trying hard...
don't give up, Bree's big brother...

you are our last hope, daniel...
HoOBS
Haku, Seraph Monk "upgrades"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Beast Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: