Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

True free will and the Order: The goals of an individual?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> FanFic and LG15 Character Interaction
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gemmacrowley
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BrightSilence wrote:
gemmacrowley wrote:
Bree is alive. We have her back.

Gemma Laughing
Would you be so kind to prove this statement?

I'll refer you to Taylor's latest video.

Gemma
Spades
Owen's Helper

Location: Cassie is watching, and so is everyone else, she's not that special.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It ain't over till the fat lady sings.

Oh ****, forgot about beer.

And I listened to that song, and it sucked. No offense.
EricaCrowley
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spades wrote:
It ain't over till the fat lady sings.

We’ll see what happens. Bree should have stayed with Jonas longer. One night of passion does always have the expected results even during the right time of the month. It seems the poor dear just wasn’t thinking clearly. Tests, tests and more tests; why don’t they just buy one of the home pregnancy test kits from CVS? Does anyone know how long you have to be pregnant before one of those things can detect it?

Erica
New voice of reason
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well,

until you don`t suppress critical voices, you might do whatever you want.

BUT: You have killed Bree`s father. You have made Jonas`parents at least go undercover or maybe even kiled them as well. And I am quite sure that is only the tip of the ice-berg (as people say in my country!), and underneath, a lot more dead corpses have plastered your way.

Plus, as Bright Silence said: You have violated the law of the States and of other states by brain-washing people, giving them drugs and so on. And this is where MY personal tolerance has an end.

In other words: Wear whatever you like, be secretive about your HoO how much you want- but as soon as you start breaking laws and killing critical voices, you must have that much to hide that normal tolerance does not work on you.

And how dare you say that you give your members a lot of freedom when they have to keep everything that comes to your belief a secret? Science is open to everyone who wants to understand and who is intellectually capable to understand it. The prinicples of science are clear for everyone. YOUR prinicples are only clear to a very "chosen few" and you make a secret out of everything you believe and do. And even other religions allow non-members to know their principles, such as buddhism, christianity or islam. I have been part of a religious ceremony if muslims, even though I was no muslim, I have been part of a Jewish ceremony even though I was no Jew, and I have been in a Buddhist temple without being a Buddhist.

Yours
New Voice of Reason
New voice of reason
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And besides,

in every drug-store in my country, you can get yourself a pregnancy test for very low money. It works from the first day your period has not arrived, and it is easy to handle.

It is strange that you, as people who say to want to reconsiliate science with religion and who have such a high knowledge of genetics, don`t know that. Especially, Erica, if you are something like a leader in your religion.

Yours
New Voice of Reason
EricaCrowley
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

New voice of reason wrote:
Well,

until you don`t suppress critical voices, you might do whatever you want.

BUT: You have killed Bree`s father. You have made Jonas`parents at least go undercover or maybe even kiled them as well. And I am quite sure that is only the tip of the ice-berg (as people say in my country!), and underneath, a lot more dead corpses have plastered your way.

Plus, as Bright Silence said: You have violated the law of the States and of other states by brain-washing people, giving them drugs and so on. And this is where MY personal tolerance has an end.

In other words: Wear whatever you like, be secretive about your HoO how much you want- but as soon as you start breaking laws and killing critical voices, you must have that much to hide that normal tolerance does not work on you.

And how dare you say that you give your members a lot of freedom when they have to keep everything that comes to your belief a secret? Science is open to everyone who wants to understand and who is intellectually capable to understand it. The prinicples of science are clear for everyone. YOUR prinicples are only clear to a very "chosen few" and you make a secret out of everything you believe and do. And even other religions allow non-members to know their principles, such as buddhism, christianity or islam. I have been part of a religious ceremony if muslims, even though I was no muslim, I have been part of a Jewish ceremony even though I was no Jew, and I have been in a Buddhist temple without being a Buddhist.

Yours
New Voice of Reason

What proof do you have that the OoD killed Bree’s Dad or that he is even dead? There has certainly been no charges brought against any member of the HoO by any law enforcement agency in the United States and there has been no investigation into any of the allegations that you have made. Who did the HoO kidnap and drug? Daniel clearly stayed with the HoO for a period of time but if he had felt a crime had been committed then why didn’t he press charges against anyone? The only person who was kidnapped was a child by the name of Julia Anderson and that was by your friends.

And don’t even think of trying to blame The Order for what happened in Las Vegas. We had nothing to do with that and are still investigating that matter.

Erica
Aerrow
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well for starters I think what he meant was that her fathers death was by The Order, if in which her father is dead.. And also they would have the body, so the group has no evidence to bring the accusation of a murder happening up to the police.

Next is the police in general, if they would have went to the police about anything The Order would have been on their trail quickly I'm sure.. I mean it was Gemma who told them not to trust the authorities because The Order has memers everywhere.. So it's not even like they could trust the police enough to file a missing persons report or anything like that..

And Daniel might not have been drugged or anything but the way he was acting in those videos then Bree had to 'trade' for him, he couldn't just leave of his own free will.. And once they got him back he couldn't even remember anything as if he was drugged the entire time he was there.. Since in most cases when you are under the affect of certain drugs over a period of time you don't remember much, like being drunk, lol.. But yea, I'm not trying to attack anyone here or try to make accusations.. I'm just going with the facts..

The police can't be trusted and who knows if the US government could even be trusted at that since there was talk before of some high ups being pawns for The Order.. So really no one can be trusted, thats why no action has been taken to do such things as investigating kidnappings and murder Erica.. And I don't have any personal issues with you or anything, lol.. I'm just stating what I know and have seen..

-Buddha
gemmacrowley
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aerrow wrote:
Well for starters I think what he meant was that her fathers death was by The Order, if in which her father is dead.. And also they would have the body, so the group has no evidence to bring the accusation of a murder happening up to the police.

Next is the police in general, if they would have went to the police about anything The Order would have been on their trail quickly I'm sure.. I mean it was Gemma who told them not to trust the authorities because The Order has memers everywhere.. So it's not even like they could trust the police enough to file a missing persons report or anything like that..

And Daniel might not have been drugged or anything but the way he was acting in those videos then Bree had to 'trade' for him, he couldn't just leave of his own free will.. And once they got him back he couldn't even remember anything as if he was drugged the entire time he was there.. Since in most cases when you are under the affect of certain drugs over a period of time you don't remember much, like being drunk, lol.. But yea, I'm not trying to attack anyone here or try to make accusations.. I'm just going with the facts..

The police can't be trusted and who knows if the US government could even be trusted at that since there was talk before of some high ups being pawns for The Order.. So really no one can be trusted, thats why no action has been taken to do such things as investigating kidnappings and murder Erica.. And I don't have any personal issues with you or anything, lol.. I'm just stating what I know and have seen..

Don't always believe what you see. Do you really think Erica could hurt a fly? The same people making these videos have claimed that I tryed to blow up my abusive ex-boyfriend. That's just foolish. I moved to the States and he followed me there and then shot me. These are not nice people who have made these false claims against The Order. So where to do you plan to go to Uni now that your out of high school?

Gemma
Aerrow
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gemmacrowley wrote:

Don't always believe what you see. Do you really think Erica could hurt a fly? The same people making these videos have claimed that I tryed to blow up my abusive ex-boyfriend. That's just foolish. I moved to the States and he followed me there and then shot me. These are not nice people who have made these false claims against The Order. So where to do you plan to go to Uni now that your out of high school?

Gemma

Well since I don't know where I actually want to go or major in right now.. I'm probably just gonna go to West Georgia since a lot of my friends go there right now, and once I figure everything out and decide where I want to go and what I want to major in I'll transfer to somewhere else.. Because West Georgia is nothing but a party college, lol..

-Buddha
gemmacrowley
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aerrow wrote:
gemmacrowley wrote:

Gemma

Well since I don't know where I actually want to go or major in right now.. I'm probably just gonna go to West Georgia since a lot of my friends go there right now, and once I figure everything out and decide where I want to go and what I want to major in I'll transfer to somewhere else.. Because West Georgia is nothing but a party college, lol..

I love Georgia. Erica and I travel there often in the winter to visit a close friend. However the Summer's are awful. What city is that school in?

Gemma
Aerrow
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I'v lived here my whole life so the summers aren't that bad for me.. But I'd much rather live somewhere where it actually snows in winter >.>.. It is in Carrollton..

-Buddha
EricaCrowley
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aerrow wrote:
Well I'v lived here my whole life so the summers aren't that bad for me.. But I'd much rather live somewhere where it actually snows in winter >.>.. It is in Carrollton..

A friend of mine lives in Georgia. We might fly down there after Paris for a few days. I can't think of anyplace safer in the States for me then there. Not to many OoD members down their in G_D's country but I always feel safe around all those good ol'boys.

Gemma wants to go back to the UK but I really don't think that is a very good idea there is to much going on there at the moment and my home in Providence has become to well known so I need to stay away from there for awhile.

Erica
Aerrow
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you guys came down here you could always come hang out at the lake with me and my dad.. I want to go to the lake because my dad said I could drive my grandparents boat! Razz plus my uncle has waverunners there, lol.. But yea, I like Georgia for the most part.. I just can't snowboard here which bugs the crap out of me because since I was like 13 I'v wanted to snowboard.. But this winter I'll probably take a trip to some northern state..

Good ol'boys? Georgia boys are such trouble makers, omg, lol.. I swear it's like we were born planning to break rules somewhere.. Especially when it comes to going on private property though, so many kids down here go 4-wheeling and riding dirt bikes, which we always end up going on someones private property out somewhere and getting in trouble.. lol.. But also Jonas and the group is in the states Razz..

-Buddha
New voice of reason
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well,

you or Erica, Gemma, might not have "hurt a fly" as you say- but there might be people for that in your order as well. I am quite sure there are, even though I don`t know much about you.

And, Aerrow, you are correct about my guesses - they also come from what the HoO has done to Daniel when he was with them.

In my view, I don`t believe they are trustworthy.. And yes, they even might do scientific research without respecting the typical ethical guide-lines if they bribe scientists into it or brain-wash them...

So, Aerrow, be careful with whom you get involved. These people might act as if they were harmless folks, but we all know we have our reasons to be careful about them...

Yours
New Voice of Reason
EricaCrowley
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aerrow wrote:
If you guys came down here you could always come hang out at the lake with me and my dad.. I want to go to the lake because my dad said I could drive my grandparents boat! Razz plus my uncle has waverunners there, lol.. But yea, I like Georgia for the most part.. I just can't snowboard here which bugs the crap out of me because since I was like 13 I'v wanted to snowboard.. But this winter I'll probably take a trip to some northern state..

Good ol'boys? Georgia boys are such trouble makers, omg, lol.. I swear it's like we were born planning to break rules somewhere.. Especially when it comes to going on private property though, so many kids down here go 4-wheeling and riding dirt bikes, which we always end up going on someones private property out somewhere and getting in trouble.. lol.. But also Jonas and the group is in the states Razz..

Although I’ll never understand sweet tea and find it impossible to eat the food (you folks fry everything) in Georgia, I find it to be one of the most honest places in the United States. My family has been traveling there for generations; although, I’m not sure why. My grandfather would take me to Savannah often when I was a little girl. He had a lot of free time on his hands so he would spend most of his time traveling. His one hobby was Freemasonry (I shouldn’t call it a hobby) and he was a member of Solomon’s Lodge in Savannah. I even have an ancestor who was a Confederate General despite that fact that he was born in Boston. As a matter of fact, there is a statue of him in Washington DC which is the only one of any Confederate General in DC. Before the Civil War he fought the Creek Indians in Georgia, so my family connections to the State are very old.

Now the reason Georgia boys are such trouble makers is simple. Most of them are trying to find something to do with their time. There is not much to do down there if you live outside of Savannah or Buckhead, the whole state is rural so that mean boys will be boys and that means trouble. This is what makes them so cool. It is one of the few places where you can still find real men. They hunt, fish, fight, drink, do strange things in the mud with their trucks, and then on Sunday they go to church. I would like you to explain to me the whole fascination which going into the woods with a dog to hunt wild hogs. It is crazy have you ever seem the size of the spiders in those woods?

My boyfriend (or the closest thing I have to a boyfriend; although he’s old so maybe I should can him a manfriend) bought about 1000 acres of land down in Georgia and insists on spending most of the year down there. He took me for a walk in the woods once and it was like something out of a horror movie. Giant spider webs across every path. As for the kids on those 4x4 things, when my friend first bought his place down there I went down to visit. At first the Watchers thought this was great because he had even built a landing strip long enough for my plane to land which meant there was no need to use a public airport. Then after about four hours of the Watchers being eaten alive by bugs they started to notice these kids racing across parts of the property. I’m surprised no one got shot. These days the Watcher have learned just to give them a wave an ignore it.

Erica
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> FanFic and LG15 Character Interaction All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 3 of 6

Jump to: