Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

True free will and the Order: The goals of an individual?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> FanFic and LG15 Character Interaction
View previous topic :: View next topic  
EricaCrowley
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also the Watchers never wear black suits in Georgia. Just an interesting fact.
EricaCrowley
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

New voice of reason wrote:
Well,

you or Erica, Gemma, might not have "hurt a fly" as you say- but there might be people for that in your order as well. I am quite sure there are, even though I don`t know much about you.

And, Aerrow, you are correct about my guesses - they also come from what the HoO has done to Daniel when he was with them.

In my view, I don`t believe they are trustworthy.. And yes, they even might do scientific research without respecting the typical ethical guide-lines if they bribe scientists into it or brain-wash them...

So, Aerrow, be careful with whom you get involved. These people might act as if they were harmless folks, but we all know we have our reasons to be careful about them...

Yours
New Voice of Reason

I don’t think I could hurt anyone if I tried. I’m a 22 year-old girl who weighs only ninety pounds and spends the majority of my time sick in bed. Not only has the beloved Resistance of yours forced me from the security of my own home but you may remember that a few months back they shot my best friend. Now I won’t stand by and say that no member of the HoO has ever committed a crime as that would be like saying that no Roman Catholic has ever committed a crime. Now I’ve watched the Soprano’s and know that is not the case. But do you blame the Pope every time a Catholic commits a crime? I’ll answer that for you and the answer is no.

It is true that DannyB spent some time with Lucy and I don’t really want to know the details behind why. However during that period Gemma saw him and has told me that no one drugged him. If you remember DannyB had a slight drinking problem back then and I wouldn’t be surprised if he was taking other things. Maybe Jonas gave him some steroids or hash. Don’t try to tell me that Jonas isn’t a pot head as guys like him always are.

Why would we have to bribe scientists? The OoD owns a large number of corporations and the people that work for them are employees. If we want something researched by a scientist employed by us then it is part of his or her job. Also when it comes to conducting scientific research there is a world of college student’s who love to participate in such experiments for the pay check.

The time has come for you to realize that the Resistance is the enemy not the HoO or the OoD. I’ll bet you are one of those people that support the terrorists in Iraq over the United States’ troops who are fighting to liberate that nation.

Erica
BrightSilence
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

EricaCrowley wrote:

What proof do you have that the OoD killed Bree’s Dad or that he is even dead? There has certainly been no charges brought against any member of the HoO by any law enforcement agency in the United States and there has been no investigation into any of the allegations that you have made. Who did the HoO kidnap and drug? Daniel clearly stayed with the HoO for a period of time but if he had felt a crime had been committed then why didn’t he press charges against anyone? The only person who was kidnapped was a child by the name of Julia Anderson and that was by your friends.

And don’t even think of trying to blame The Order for what happened in Las Vegas. We had nothing to do with that and are still investigating that matter.

Erica
I could try again to tell you that this can be explained, but New voice of reason already did that. So I'm left with just one question, why are you investigating something if you are in no way involved?

I don't see any muslims investigating? Nor any other religious group. So how can you claim that you are not involved.

And as far as the charges go Julia Anderson didn't file any, so that kidnapping probably didn't happen either huh...
Aerrow
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EricaCrowley wrote:

Although I’ll never understand sweet tea and find it impossible to eat the food (you folks fry everything) in Georgia, I find it to be one of the most honest places in the United States. My family has been traveling there for generations; although, I’m not sure why. My grandfather would take me to Savannah often when I was a little girl. He had a lot of free time on his hands so he would spend most of his time traveling. His one hobby was Freemasonry (I shouldn’t call it a hobby) and he was a member of Solomon’s Lodge in Savannah. I even have an ancestor who was a Confederate General despite that fact that he was born in Boston. As a matter of fact, there is a statue of him in Washington DC which is the only one of any Confederate General in DC. Before the Civil War he fought the Creek Indians in Georgia, so my family connections to the State are very old.

Now the reason Georgia boys are such trouble makers is simple. Most of them are trying to find something to do with their time. There is not much to do down there if you live outside of Savannah or Buckhead, the whole state is rural so that mean boys will be boys and that means trouble. This is what makes them so cool. It is one of the few places where you can still find real men. They hunt, fish, fight, drink, do strange things in the mud with their trucks, and then on Sunday they go to church. I would like you to explain to me the whole fascination which going into the woods with a dog to hunt wild hogs. It is crazy have you ever seem the size of the spiders in those woods?

My boyfriend (or the closest thing I have to a boyfriend; although he’s old so maybe I should can him a manfriend) bought about 1000 acres of land down in Georgia and insists on spending most of the year down there. He took me for a walk in the woods once and it was like something out of a horror movie. Giant spider webs across every path. As for the kids on those 4x4 things, when my friend first bought his place down there I went down to visit. At first the Watchers thought this was great because he had even built a landing strip long enough for my plane to land which meant there was no need to use a public airport. Then after about four hours of the Watchers being eaten alive by bugs they started to notice these kids racing across parts of the property. I’m surprised no one got shot. These days the Watcher have learned just to give them a wave an ignore it.

Erica

Sweet tea is awsome Wink lol.. And yea I guess your right, we are trouble makers because it gives us something to do, lol.. Everytime I think about that it reminds me of the time I hit a cop car with a bottle rocket though O.o that was some fun.. And deer is hunted mostly Razz deer meat=yummygoodness.. But going into the woods is fun, I go into the woods all the time, like me and some of my friends were at waffle house and behind it was a long stretch of woods and we just decided to go exploring at 8pm, came out at like 11pm.. Found a creepy shed and in one part there were clothes hanging from tree branches and stuff.. But yea then at midnight we decided to go to my highschool and mess around.. lol.. But yea the woods=fun! Hmm, I'v always hung out with the more rich crowds though, and we always have stuff to do but still start trouble..

I mean we are always out 4-wheeling, mudding, out on waverunners at the lake.. Swimming, having fun out on the boats.. But still take time to get into some trouble=partying.. lol

-Buddha
EricaCrowley
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BrightSilence wrote:
EricaCrowley wrote:

What proof do you have that the OoD killed Bree’s Dad or that he is even dead? There has certainly been no charges brought against any member of the HoO by any law enforcement agency in the United States and there has been no investigation into any of the allegations that you have made. Who did the HoO kidnap and drug? Daniel clearly stayed with the HoO for a period of time but if he had felt a crime had been committed then why didn’t he press charges against anyone? The only person who was kidnapped was a child by the name of Julia Anderson and that was by your friends.

And don’t even think of trying to blame The Order for what happened in Las Vegas. We had nothing to do with that and are still investigating that matter.

Erica
I could try again to tell you that this can be explained, but New voice of reason already did that. So I'm left with just one question, why are you investigating something if you are in no way involved?

I don't see any muslims investigating? Nor any other religious group. So how can you claim that you are not involved.

And as far as the charges go Julia Anderson didn't file any, so that kidnapping probably didn't happen either huh...

As far as what Bree did to Julia we forgive her so it would be foolish to press charges against her. She was ill at the time that she committed this crime.

Maybe Muslim’s should start investigating crimes committed by fellow Muslims. I believe that person that kidnapped them in Las Vegas was a member of the HoO and I want him punished.

Erica
EricaCrowley
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aerrow wrote:
EricaCrowley wrote:

Although I’ll never understand sweet tea and find it impossible to eat the food (you folks fry everything) in Georgia, I find it to be one of the most honest places in the United States. My family has been traveling there for generations; although, I’m not sure why. My grandfather would take me to Savannah often when I was a little girl. He had a lot of free time on his hands so he would spend most of his time traveling. His one hobby was Freemasonry (I shouldn’t call it a hobby) and he was a member of Solomon’s Lodge in Savannah. I even have an ancestor who was a Confederate General despite that fact that he was born in Boston. As a matter of fact, there is a statue of him in Washington DC which is the only one of any Confederate General in DC. Before the Civil War he fought the Creek Indians in Georgia, so my family connections to the State are very old.

Now the reason Georgia boys are such trouble makers is simple. Most of them are trying to find something to do with their time. There is not much to do down there if you live outside of Savannah or Buckhead, the whole state is rural so that mean boys will be boys and that means trouble. This is what makes them so cool. It is one of the few places where you can still find real men. They hunt, fish, fight, drink, do strange things in the mud with their trucks, and then on Sunday they go to church. I would like you to explain to me the whole fascination which going into the woods with a dog to hunt wild hogs. It is crazy have you ever seem the size of the spiders in those woods?

My boyfriend (or the closest thing I have to a boyfriend; although he’s old so maybe I should can him a manfriend) bought about 1000 acres of land down in Georgia and insists on spending most of the year down there. He took me for a walk in the woods once and it was like something out of a horror movie. Giant spider webs across every path. As for the kids on those 4x4 things, when my friend first bought his place down there I went down to visit. At first the Watchers thought this was great because he had even built a landing strip long enough for my plane to land which meant there was no need to use a public airport. Then after about four hours of the Watchers being eaten alive by bugs they started to notice these kids racing across parts of the property. I’m surprised no one got shot. These days the Watcher have learned just to give them a wave an ignore it.

Erica

Sweet tea is awsome Wink lol.. And yea I guess your right, we are trouble makers because it gives us something to do, lol.. Everytime I think about that it reminds me of the time I hit a cop car with a bottle rocket though O.o that was some fun.. And deer is hunted mostly Razz deer meat=yummygoodness.. But going into the woods is fun, I go into the woods all the time, like me and some of my friends were at waffle house and behind it was a long stretch of woods and we just decided to go exploring at 8pm, came out at like 11pm.. Found a creepy shed and in one part there were clothes hanging from tree branches and stuff.. But yea then at midnight we decided to go to my highschool and mess around.. lol.. But yea the woods=fun! Hmm, I'v always hung out with the more rich crowds though, and we always have stuff to do but still start trouble..

I mean we are always out 4-wheeling, mudding, out on waverunners at the lake.. Swimming, having fun out on the boats.. But still take time to get into some trouble=partying.. lol

Last year my friend took me quail hunting in Georgia. I was a lot of fun because it was like one big party. We took horses out to where they hunted and had a picnic lunch with wine and shot lots of birds. Deer is an acquired taste but I love quails. I wonder how many vegetarians just hate us over this conversation.

I personally love guns. My grandfather taught me how to shoot when I was very young and I always keep a Glock 21C in any room where I am sleeping. I also carry a Walther PPK not a PPK/S in my purse or on my person at all times. I purchased mine in Germany because I don’t like the ones they make in the United States as there seems to be some real quality issues with them.

Erica
Aerrow
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

EricaCrowley wrote:

Last year my friend took me quail hunting in Georgia. I was a lot of fun because it was like one big party. We took horses out to where they hunted and had a picnic lunch with wine and shot lots of birds. Deer is an acquired taste but I love quails. I wonder how many vegetarians just hate us over this conversation.

I personally love guns. My grandfather taught me how to shoot when I was very young and I always keep a Glock 21C in any room where I am sleeping. I also carry a Walther PPK not a PPK/S in my purse or on my person at all times. I purchased mine in Germany because I don’t like the ones they make in the United States as there seems to be some real quality issues with them.

Erica

I don't have any guns, my step dad has a few and my dad has a crap load.. lol, I'm a pretty good shot though, when I was a kid I was like obsessed with my bb gun, lol... I'd set up targets in the back yard and shoot them.. My dad used to let me play a little with his bow.. He had a straw dummy set up in the back yard with a target in the middle.. But yea, screw the vegetarians.. lol, there is a good bit of meat that is yummy... And it is fun to shoot things.. I do prefer hand to hand combat, swords, knives, and daggers and stuff over guns.. Because I mean accuracy is involved with shooting but using swords and stuff just takes a lot.. Even though I got into a pretty intense sword fight with my friend and almost got a sword in my neck.. O.o.. It was fun though..

Yea Georgia has some pretty cool kids, but there are also fags like my cousin, who has bows, swords, daggers.. All kinds of weapons but never learns how to use them.. I mean yea he has shot the bow before but like once.. Some kids are just losers :-p.. You seem kinda fun for someone who sits around the house all day watching movies and eating chicken Wink

-Buddha
New voice of reason
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Erica,

well, YOU say I shouldn`t put all people into one sack who are in the HoO, but YOU do the same with me and some people who threaten your life... Hm.... That is very polemic.

I can honestly say that I never killed anyone apart from one fish I got from the sea;-) when I tried fishing as a sport (which wasn`t my cup of tea..). Neither do I know how to handle any other weapon apart from words and my own hands;-), and I knife, but only to form things out of wood;-).

Anyway, I did not say you were doing anything by yourself, but I said you had your people for the "dirty work". By the way, I am sometimes a bit "surprised" due to the good contact between the pope and the "Cosa Nostra", the mafia-people who have very big influence in Sicily. I don`t know what is going on there either and I would actually love to go to the hidden archieves of the vatican to know more... But that is another story.

There are some ethic guidelines for scientific research. People who are involved in the scientific world know that. I am not sure wether you and your people can be trusted in that field. However, "bribing" might also just include getting a job somewhere and forcing people to be silent about certain conditions in the enterprise...

I wouldn`t care if I wouldn`t think that there are so many lives at stake. The person I am worried about most at the moment is, as you might guess, Bree. I am happy to see that physically, she is in good condition, but I am not sure about her mental health.

Why don`t you allow her to talk directly to her friends and tell them to stop their research to rescue her if you really haven`t done any harm to her? She should be able to tell without any "supporter" or "protector" that she is happy now where she is and that she does neither need or want rescue. (She won`t be if it is not her free will! She wasn`t when they rescued her for the first time!)

Yours
New Voice of Reason
EricaCrowley
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

New voice of reason

Quote:
well, YOU say I shouldn`t put all people into one sack who are in the HoO, but YOU do the same with me and some people who threaten your life... Hm.... That is very polemic.

I would say that based on your words you and the members of the so-called resistance are cut from the same cloth. I don’t know how that fits any definition of the word polemic. It certainly does not meet the traditional definition of the word which derives from the Greek word πολεμικως which means “warlike” or from the more common use of the word derived from the French word polémique which means “controversial”. Nothing I have said about you or the resistance is warlike or controversial. My words have simply been a statement of fact based on the evidence that I have seen. I am not speaking ex cathedra on this subject because I hope you will prove to me that your intentions are good.

Quote:
I can honestly say that I never killed anyone apart from one fish I got from the sea;-) when I tried fishing as a sport (which wasn`t my cup of tea..). Neither do I know how to handle any other weapon apart from words and my own hands;-), and I knife, but only to form things out of wood;-).

I also never killed or harmed anyone nor have I ordered another to do so. I have hunted and plan to do so again in the future. As for my ownership of guns, I am proud to have the Freedom to own firearms. I was born in the United States, a nation which guarantees its citizens the right to own firearms. I own guns for personal protection and would use them if I needed to protect myself. What is wrong with that?

Quote:
Anyway, I did not say you were doing anything by yourself, but I said you had your people for the "dirty work". By the way, I am sometimes a bit "surprised" due to the good contact between the pope and the "Cosa Nostra", the mafia-people who have very big influence in Sicily. I don`t know what is going on there either and I would actually love to go to the hidden archieves of the vatican to know more... But that is another story.

First the Vatican does not have any “hidden archieves” it has the Archivum Secretum Apostolicum Vaticanum or the Vatican Secret Archives. I will assume that this is what you are referring to when you speak of “hidden archieves”. The Vatican Secret Archives is far from secret as no document held there is kept out of the public’s hands for more than 75 years.

I am not aware of any connection between the Roman Catholic Church or the Pope and the Mafia. It is possible that business dealings have taken place at some time between the two organizations but if that has happened then I am certain that neither the past nor current Pope had any knowledge of these transactions. My boyfriend, like many people, is convinced that that Pope John Paul the First was murdered because he was going to expose details related to the scandal at the Vatican Bank but I really don’t know much about the subject. However, I met with Joseph many times before he became Pope and twice since he has assumed the name Benedictus PP. XVI. I can assure you that Pope Benedict would not have the patience to open his “good offices” to members of the Mafia under any circumstances.

I am personally very fond of the Roman Catholic Church and based on your statement I can only assume that you do not share my feelings on this subject.

Quote:
There are some ethic guidelines for scientific research. People who are involved in the scientific world know that. I am not sure wether you and your people can be trusted in that field. However, "bribing" might also just include getting a job somewhere and forcing people to be silent about certain conditions in the enterprise...

Before a person goes to work for a corporation owned by the OoD or the HoO they are required to sign a confidentiality agreement. This serves to protect our corporate secrets in a manner that is far more effective then bribery. I frankly would never trust a person with secrets if they were willing to take a bribe from me or anyone else.

Quote:
I wouldn`t care if I wouldn`t think that there are so many lives at stake. The person I am worried about most at the moment is, as you might guess, Bree. I am happy to see that physically, she is in good condition, but I am not sure about her mental health.

Whose life is at stake in this matter? We saved Bree so you certainly cannot be concerned about her. It was Gemma that was shot by a member of the resistance and I have now had to leave my home for reason of personal safety. Therefore this question should be directed to the members of the resistance.

Quote:
Why don`t you allow her to talk directly to her friends and tell them to stop their research to rescue her if you really haven`t done any harm to her? She should be able to tell without any "supporter" or "protector" that she is happy now where she is and that she does neither need or want rescue. (She won`t be if it is not her free will! She wasn`t when they rescued her for the first time!)

Bree is free to talk to anyone she wants. She has a cell phone and Internet access. If she wanted to call any of her “Friends” then she could do so. It would be Bree’s decision to meet with her friends. It is my sincere hope that once they lay down their guns that Bree will be able to once again be friends with Daniel. He may be misguided but I have no doubt that everything he has done is out of friendship for Bree. As for Jonas, I have sent him a peace offer and he has not responded. I would not object to him having a relationship with Bree but once again this is her choice. However at the present time any meeting between Bree and the others would be monitored by Watchers. They have already kidnapped her once and I will not allow that to happen again.

Erica
EricaCrowley
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aerrow wrote:
EricaCrowley wrote:

Erica

I don't have any guns, my step dad has a few and my dad has a crap load.. lol, I'm a pretty good shot though, when I was a kid I was like obsessed with my bb gun, lol... I'd set up targets in the back yard and shoot them.. My dad used to let me play a little with his bow.. He had a straw dummy set up in the back yard with a target in the middle.. But yea, screw the vegetarians.. lol, there is a good bit of meat that is yummy... And it is fun to shoot things.. I do prefer hand to hand combat, swords, knives, and daggers and stuff over guns.. Because I mean accuracy is involved with shooting but using swords and stuff just takes a lot.. Even though I got into a pretty intense sword fight with my friend and almost got a sword in my neck.. O.o.. It was fun though..

Yea Georgia has some pretty cool kids, but there are also fags like my cousin, who has bows, swords, daggers.. All kinds of weapons but never learns how to use them.. I mean yea he has shot the bow before but like once.. Some kids are just losers :-p.. You seem kinda fun for someone who sits around the house all day watching movies and eating chicken Wink

I don’t think you would find me very fun. Gemma is likely right on this subject and I certainly would not hold up to the very social girls I see when in Georgia. I rarely leave the house. Last night Gemma went out to a night club and she still hasn’t come home. I’ve never even been to a night club. Gemma is fun and gets to really enjoy life. Fun for me is occasionally going out to the Opera or the Ballet and shopping. If you find shopping fun then you would find me fun. This is one thing that I really enjoy.
Aerrow
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EricaCrowley wrote:

I don’t think you would find me very fun. Gemma is likely right on this subject and I certainly would not hold up to the very social girls I see when in Georgia. I rarely leave the house. Last night Gemma went out to a night club and she still hasn’t come home. I’ve never even been to a night club. Gemma is fun and gets to really enjoy life. Fun for me is occasionally going out to the Opera or the Ballet and shopping. If you find shopping fun then you would find me fun. This is one thing that I really enjoy.

Well I wouldn't know.. Haven't really talked much to Gemma.. But shopping isn't to bad, I love to go buy clothes that I don't need :-p lol.. And there are a lot of social girls in Georgia, I guess since it's so common I never noticed, the quiet ones are always the ones pointed out.. How come you don't go out with Gemma? You don't want to or can't?

-Buddha
EricaCrowley
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aerrow wrote:
EricaCrowley wrote:

Well I wouldn't know.. Haven't really talked much to Gemma.. But shopping isn't to bad, I love to go buy clothes that I don't need :-p lol.. And there are a lot of social girls in Georgia, I guess since it's so common I never noticed, the quiet ones are always the ones pointed out.. How come you don't go out with Gemma? You don't want to or can't?

I really can't for the most part.

Erica
Aerrow
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

EricaCrowley wrote:

Erica

Physically? Or other reasons? Sorry if I'm sounding really nosey.. Just interested in understanding..

-Buddha
EricaCrowley
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aerrow wrote:
EricaCrowley wrote:

Erica

Physically? Or other reasons? Sorry if I'm sounding really nosey.. Just interested in understanding..

For security reasons for the most part.

Erica
Aerrow
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

EricaCrowley wrote:

For security reasons for the most part.

Erica

Oh :-\.. Well for that I am sorry.. But did you have a fun Summer Solstice celebration?

-Buddha
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> FanFic and LG15 Character Interaction All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: