Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

True free will and the Order: The goals of an individual?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> FanFic and LG15 Character Interaction
View previous topic :: View next topic  
New voice of reason
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, Erica,

so, I would be more in danger to be killed by a gun from you than you from me;-). (I don`t even own one - I don`t need it to feel secure).

Plus: I know that, in most treaties, you are demanded not to tell outsiders what is going on. That, actually, is a bit my problem with scientific research with private companies - they might not feel stuck to the "normal" ethic consense that exists in the scientific world- and we all might even not know because no one dares to tell...

I am not against Catholics, but I am, as I said, critical towards all kinds of relgious organisations. And: Questionable connections between the two , the Cosa Nostra and the Vatican, the church state, and the catholic church, exist - some are sometimes revealed when some people of the organisation are caught by the law. I do have a friend from Sicily who knows more about it.

There are many documents with the vatican to which it is very, very difficult to get access to. I wonder what they have to hide.... (That`s what I meant with "hidden", the expression was, as I said, a little clumsy, but English is not my mothertongue).

You say Bree has got access to the net and to a cell phone. But how freely can she interact with others by using the two? With her latest video, she had someone with her asking her questions and not talking directly to the viewers, as she usually does when she is not with the HoO. Her style always changes whenever she is getting in the direct influence of it, which also makes me wonder about her mental state.

I have the impression that every step she takes is very much controlled and she definately has NOT the freedom to do whatever she wants to, sorry to say so.

Yours
New Voice of Reason
Aerrow
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

New voice of reason wrote:

Plus: I know that, in most treaties, you are demanded not to tell outsiders what is going on. That, actually, is a bit my problem with scientific research with private companies - they might not feel stuck to the "normal" ethic consense that exists in the scientific world- and we all might even not know because no one dares to tell...

Well I mean you don't know what kind of tests or anything they are doing at the Wymen foundation and do not know of any kinds of unethical behavior that is going on in there.. So bringing that up in any of this doesn't really help any sorts of arguments, no offense meant by that.. But in questioning the HoO/OoD you shouldn't bring up things like that.. I mean the research and stuff doesn't go on within the religions themselves but in things like the Wymen foundation which is part of The Order.. And if anything you should just ask Erica what is going on in an experimentations and such if you are actually questioning if they are treating anyone unethical during their research.. And all you can really do is accept and trust her answers..

(That`s what I meant with "hidden", the expression was, as I said, a little clumsy, but English is not my mothertongue).

Not bashing you here at all, lol.. You express yourself well in English actually, it just surprises me because most people I know that doesn't have English as their native language has poor writing and pathetically tries to express opinions..

You say Bree has got access to the net and to a cell phone. But how freely can she interact with others by using the two? With her latest video, she had someone with her asking her questions and not talking directly to the viewers, as she usually does when she is not with the HoO. Her style always changes whenever she is getting in the direct influence of it, which also makes me wonder about her mental state.

This I actually sort of question.. I mean it's true everytime Bree is in a vid while she is with the HoO she has someone else with her and never really speaks for herself.. And thats odd since Bree has always been pretty outspoken and had no problem talking about things.. But about the internet and stuff Erica makes it sound as if she has full freedom with those such things..

-Buddha
OoD
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Incident Report: June 26, 2007

A morning meeting was scheduled at the Place des Vosges in Paris. Papess Erica the First was to be in attendance at this meeting along with other ranking members of the Order of Denderah. At approximately 5:00am (Paris Time), the motorcade carrying Papess Erica was traveling through the 3rd Arrondissement when it was attacked by unknown suspects. It is believed that one or more rocket propelled grenades were utilized in the attack. Details are unclear at this time but fatalities have been reported. The condition of Papess Erica is unknown.

Victor, O.o.D.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=LSB5gPf7u20
BrightSilence
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OoD wrote:

A morning meeting was scheduled at the Place des Vosges in Paris. Papess Erica the First was to be in attendance at this meeting along with other ranking members of the Order of Denderah. At approximately 5:00am (Paris Time), the motorcade carrying Papess Erica was traveling through the 3rd Arrondissement when it was attacked by unknown suspects. It is believed that one or more rocket propelled grenades were utilized in the attack. Details are unclear at this time but fatalities have been reported. The condition of Papess Erica is unknown.

Victor, O.o.D.

Damn, that sucks dude. Despite my doubts about your religion, I damn sure hope she's ok...
New voice of reason
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:55 am    Post subject: Let`s get things straight... Reply with quote

Hi!

I neither know anything about this attack (apart from what I heard here) nor did I take part in it.

It is not my method to hurt other people. I am the kind of person that puts unconfortable questions to others and I am trying to do research to find out the true state of things and organisations.

I am by no means interessted in seeing Erica hurt. The only interest I hold is to see Bree and her friends NOT hurt, neither mentally nor physically. I hereby express that I really hope for her to get well soon.

In other words: I am more a scientist-type than someone with a gun. I haven`t even learnt how to handle one.

And Aerrow,

thanks for your compliment. I have studied English at university, but nevertheless, it is not my mothertongue. And: I still would really like to know how free Bree really is as far as her actions are concerned.

And you are right: I can only ask the HoO to tell me wether "their" foundation keeps the typical scientific ethical standards or not. I have to take their word for it, until I know otherwise.. So that is what I am doing now.
BrightSilence
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 4:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why are you defending yourself? No one claimed you were involved in this. Either you are trying to make yourself look suspicious or you are lying. Either way, I don't see the point, it only makes you a suspect.

Anyhow, I feel bad for what happend, and havent heard any news since the incident. Care to send us a little update OoD?

Now about the language issue. I would have never guessed that english wasn't your native language. It isn't mine either, but you've probably noticed that already. Unfortunately I didn't study english at a fancy university like you did. I've learned most of my English watching the new century livingroom centerpiece (the television that is). Over here in the Netherlands every single thing is subtitled in stead of dubbed over in Dutch. That's why I tend to misspell things easilly. But I guess it's good enough to make my opinions known.
OoD
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

On the morning of June 26th, a motorcade carrying Papess Erica the First of the Order of Denderah was attacked by a known faction of the resistance. The assailants fired three rocket propelled grenades and armor piercing rounds at the motorcade. Two support vehicles and the Mercedes-Benz S-Class carrying Papess Erica were stuck by the rocket propelled grenades. Fatalities occurred in all three vehicles. A total of seven members of the O.o.D. were killed in the attack. During the attack the front right passenger door of Papess Erica’s Mercedes-Benz S-Class received a direct hit from one rocket propelled grenade; in addition the car was stuck by over one hundred rounds of amour piercing small arms fire. Survivors were treated by O.o.D. physicians at a secure facility within the Place des Vosges located in le Marais section of Paris.

The assailants have been identified but have not been apprehended.

The K.T. faction of the O.o.D. has received sealed orders which authorize it to deal directly with all future threats from any group or individual. The new authorizations granted to the K.T. are far reaching and can only be retracted via an ex cathedra order from the Throne of Illumination. All members of the O.o.D. and the H.o.O. are obligated to offer aid and assistance to the K.T. during this time of war. Any and all information regarding the resistance is to be reported to the K.T. headquarters in New York City.

Victor, O.o.D.
Grand Master of the Order of the Temple

Quality Equals Survival:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jWyWnQmA3I
BrightSilence
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn, that sounds even worse then I expected. What will you do to prevent future attacks from taking place? Will you actively take action against the ones responsible? And what about suspicious groups that havent done any damage yet? Will you stick to the law on this, or is it really war for you guys? I'm just afraid you're going to make things worse...

7 people died... damn, that's about 7 too much. My sincere condoleances to the familly and friends of those people. I hope the authorities get a hold on the assailants. They deserve nothing more than lifetime in jail.
OoD
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BrightSilence wrote:
Damn, that sounds even worse then I expected. What will you do to prevent future attacks from taking place? Will you actively take action against the ones responsible? And what about suspicious groups that havent done any damage yet? Will you stick to the law on this, or is it really war for you guys? I'm just afraid you're going to make things worse...

7 people died... damn, that's about 7 too much. My sincere condoleances to the familly and friends of those people. I hope the authorities get a hold on the assailants. They deserve nothing more than lifetime in jail.

I believe the Bible calls for an eye for an eye. That is the only law I know about.
OoD
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Let`s get things straight... Reply with quote

Hi!

I neither know anything about this attack (apart from what I heard here) nor did I take part in it.

It is not my method to hurt other people. I am the kind of person that puts unconfortable questions to others and I am trying to do research to find out the true state of things and organisations.

I am by no means interessted in seeing Erica hurt. The only interest I hold is to see Bree and her friends NOT hurt, neither mentally nor physically. I hereby express that I really hope for her to get well soon.

In other words: I am more a scientist-type than someone with a gun. I haven`t even learnt how to handle one.

And Aerrow,

thanks for your compliment. I have studied English at university, but nevertheless, it is not my mothertongue. And: I still would really like to know how free Bree really is as far as her actions are concerned.

And you are right: I can only ask the HoO to tell me wether "their" foundation keeps the typical scientific ethical standards or not. I have to take their word for it, until I know otherwise.. So that is what I am doing now.

Why are you so nervous? Do you live in Poland?
OoD
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aerrow wrote:

Well I mean you don't know what kind of tests or anything they are doing at the Wymen foundation and do not know of any kinds of unethical behavior that is going on in there.. So bringing that up in any of this doesn't really help any sorts of arguments, no offense meant by that.. But in questioning the HoO/OoD you shouldn't bring up things like that.. I mean the research and stuff doesn't go on within the religions themselves but in things like the Wymen foundation which is part of The Order.. And if anything you should just ask Erica what is going on in an experimentations and such if you are actually questioning if they are treating anyone unethical during their research.. And all you can really do is accept and trust her answers..

(That`s what I meant with "hidden", the expression was, as I said, a little clumsy, but English is not my mothertongue).

Not bashing you here at all, lol.. You express yourself well in English actually, it just surprises me because most people I know that doesn't have English as their native language has poor writing and pathetically tries to express opinions..

This I actually sort of question.. I mean it's true everytime Bree is in a vid while she is with the HoO she has someone else with her and never really speaks for herself.. And thats odd since Bree has always been pretty outspoken and had no problem talking about things.. But about the internet and stuff Erica makes it sound as if she has full freedom with those such things..

You've made some very good points. Also Bree does have full freedom, access to the Internet, and a cell phone. However, Daniel has changed the password to her youtube account. I assume she will open a new one. She seems to be a bit of an Internet addict.
New voice of reason
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, but I live in Europe, and that is closer to it than the US.

I just thought that might make me suspicious. Sometimes, I am a little fearful;-).

Anyway, the university I studied was not that fancy, just a little one and very provincial. Nothing like Harvard or Yale, you would probably even not know the town where it is located.

Bright silence, your English is good! Don`t worry about it. I haven`t noticed that you were Dutch.

And OoD,

I have to take your word for it... But I am not really convinced.

Yours
New Voice of Reason
OoD
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, but I live in Europe, and that is closer to it than the US.

I just thought that might make me suspicious. Sometimes, I am a little fearful;-).

Anyway, the university I studied was not that fancy, just a little one and very provincial. Nothing like Harvard or Yale, you would probably even not know the town where it is located.

Bright silence, your English is good! Don`t worry about it. I haven`t noticed that you were Dutch.

And OoD,

I have to take your word for it... But I am not really convinced.

Yours
New Voice of Reason

Something about your English stuck me as Polish. However it is very good. We know who carried out the attack in Paris. I have no reason to believe that you were involved. So what University do you attend?
OoD
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This morning Papess Erica the First of the Order of Denderah and the surviving members of her staff arrived in New York City two days after an attempt on her life in Paris. Protection for Her Holiness is being provided by an elite unit of the K.T./O.o.T. and the New York City Police Department’s Diplomatic Protection Unit. Her Holiness will be temporarily housed at the New York Headquarters of the K.T./O.o.T. for security reasons.

Shortly after Her Holiness’ arrival, a trial by an Ecumenical Court of the O.o.D. found a female who is known by the Nom de Guerre of Tachyon guilty of murder, attempted murder, battery, assault, terrorism, and various heresies. The Defendant was not present for the trial, the trial of Tachyon was held “In absentia”. The sentence under Canon Law was death.

Following the verdict, the K.T./O.o.T. carried out the sentence of death after locating the defendant. Tachyon died this evening.

The K.T./O.o.T. also regrets to announce that some collateral damage occurred during the execution of Tachyon’s sentence.

Victor, O.o.D.
Grand Master of the Order of the Temple
June 28, 2007

Tachyon est mort. Vive Erica.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=qXRMdh_-JvU
EricaCrowley
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BrightSilence wrote:
OoD wrote:

Victor, O.o.D.

Damn, that sucks dude. Despite my doubts about your religion, I damn sure hope she's ok...

I'm not OK but I am alive so I am very thankful. However, I lost a lot of good friends.

Erica
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> FanFic and LG15 Character Interaction All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: