Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A new lead?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aponi
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:36 pm    Post subject: A new lead? Reply with quote

Hey, Jonas, I know right now you are probably pretty upset that Bree is gone once again. But hopefully this news will give you a little hope, and maybe a means to find her.

Remember 'Help her Friday beneath the blue stone'? I'm sure you do, because it helped you get Bree back. But did you ever think how that message got there? I think that there was/is someone working as a double agent, right now I don't know who though.
Some people think maybe it's your aunt Alex, but i'm not sure about that. It makes sense, and maybe that's why she went with the Order, because she knew maybe she could help more on the inside than she could just running with you.

But either way, you need to somehow find this person! They are probably your way of helping to get Bree back again, or at least a link to inside the Order, they could give you so much information.

And Taylor, if you read this, we all know your SMRT with your computer skills, maybe there's something you can do here too?

I have a mini list of people I personally think it could be, but you can't discount the idea that it might be someone we don't really know.
1) Alex, she's a popular choice for a few reasons.
2) Sonia, she was at the seminar, and she had the oppurtunity to arrange the whole 'red stone, blue stone' thing, and possibly she helped to make the videos too.
3) Carl, for the same reasons. Plus both of them were in Bree's first HoOo video, kind of odd that they randomly pop up again, don't you think so Jonas?
4) There was also two other HoOies there, you pointed them out as Sonia and Carl's 'merry friends'.

I hope you think and act on this Jonas, it could possibly be a huge thing if you find this person! They must have good connections in the Order, if they were able to direct Bree's videos and organize the event.
My LG15 Vid
LesterG
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BlogGirl14 wrote:
Jonas, she could've had a tracking device on her, thats why she needed to get away and she didn't want the HoO to think she remembered everything! the HoO listens and watches...she had to be careful..

LesterG wrote:
Jonas,

that secret msg about ''helping her friday, beneath the blue stone'' might've been planted by the HoO to bait you guys so they could get to you... this would power this tracking device on Bree theory...

and we took it Hook, Line and Sinker

Jonas... Bree probably didn't just use you to get away.. but more.. she took something to remember you by.. she left without telling you guys so you wouldn't be caught...

HoOBS
Haku, Seraph Monk "upgrades"
Aponi
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jonas, at the time I had almost no proof that Lester's crazy 'it was a trap' theory was wrong, but now we do! This is from Bree's latest video (I thought it would be good to have all these messages and disscussion in one area)
iamcool wrote:
okkk i never discovered this n i'm def not trying to get credit for it, but no1 seems to be posting it here so i thought i would

Jeromy wrote:
All the single words that follow the phrase "Your Happiness"

My
Hands
Are
Tied

She's
Being
Prepared

I'm
Sorry.

The

good old jeromy

what do u think jonas?

There still isn't much to tell us who it might be, but it's definitly not a trap Jonas, this person is trying to save Bree and help you guys!

Edit to add this: Jonas, Taylor has figured out that the message in the first vid and the last are being followed by this sign off of 'TCC'. We're all trying to figure it out, but do you by any chance know of anyone by those initials, or maybe someone you know has a nickname that, shortened, is 'TCC'? Or maybe DB does.

I hope this helps!
My LG15 Vid
Aponi
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

'K Jonas, I know we have this little Spencer-Gilman thing going on, and thats really important as well, but don't forget about this.

This person holds the key to your communication with 'Bree', at least whats happening to her anyway.

This person holds the key to where she is. If Spencer can help you make this thing to get Bree trait negative, you still need a way to get it into her.

And Jonas, while there might not be much you can do about this if you don't recognize TCC, you should still keep it on the back burner of your brain in case something clicks. It happens. Besides, it seems this person is really targeting you, the message left on that voicemail was something only you knew about.

Keep your mind open Jonas, try and work on this as well as the issue with Spencer.

Best of luck Jonas, I hope you can get Bree back, the sooner the better.
~Julie
My LG15 Vid
Aponi
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, Jonas?
Just wanted to let you know this stuff is still important. Esspecially since this person has now given you important documents that can help Bree.

But you would still need to find Bree to use the compound on her.

Have you given any thought to trying to contact this person through your videos? Maybe they can give you a location to where Bree is being held or something. You could maybe even code your video like they do so you're not outright saying anything.

Just a thought.
My LG15 Vid
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Jonas Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: