Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0214 - "A New Lead" [6/18/07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gidget
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BrokenAngel wrote:
saralynn wrote:
I like how people still bitch when we get new information, how do you want it delivered exactly?

I know! Let's just have like 1min 30sec videos of them sitting in a chair going "we found this now we're going to do this" and "we did this and this happend."

NO FUN EVER AGAIN. NO WIRE HANGERS!

These threads aren't even fun to read anymore. Sad

I liked the video. I'm glad we got a lead.

I also liked this vid. I found it uplifting and I feel a renewed sense of direction.

Agreed and Agreed. If we had all the answers then what fun would it be? After reading the thread and seeing a spectrum of opinions, it is clear that everybody is into this for their own reasons. Some people like the teen angst drama, but I personally am into it for the ARG and the clues to be decoded. So yes, I liked this video! And its good to see everybody more back to normal after that outburst of sexual videos. That was obnoxious.
Charles Phoenix
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

okay so i usually read the whole thread if i miss a vid premiere... but after lurker seconded juli i know it was pointless...

im just gonna say two things... ive noticed more of the story is bieng told through written things... the plot is going more toward a mail driven thing... ie the whole sarah blogs and the jonas emomail and more recent incharacter chatposts... so yea more word driven than video... and the utter bollucks this video was, should have belonged in that catagory...

and that this could have easily presented the important information as a written blog or another email or maybe a actorless video with pictures and it bieng a recorded voicemail that taylor left DJS a la tigerlilylynn style (which in my opinion would have been more entertaining than this) ... making it a video was bit of a waste of my time... i mean... it distracted me from my ice cream...
megabyte made my avvie...
giddeanx
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it just me or does it feel like the creators just missed an opportunity at a great action sequence. Some sort of confrontation in the woods. When I was first learning to write I remember a teach telling me that you have to show your reader what happened not just tell them to make something compelling. I'm sure this is not much different. I guess those are some of the pains of a small budget you really can't go through a helecopter in at whim. Ho hum. At least the story seems to be moving.

X
RoseCrowley
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rather dissapointing...I was dying for a new video...but as you said, was hoping for alittle action (Gosh I sound like a dude...lol)

TTT:Granted, but the fairy takes your credit card instead of leaving money and gets like fifty lap dances w/ it.

Mawhahaha!
Renegade
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Way to remind me why I don't like Taylor('s vlogs)...
...booooooooooooring. -_-

SPOILER ALERT Taylor in the video wrote:
I guess it looks like Bree's going to do the Ceremony. We don't know where or when. All we know is we can't let her go through with it. Look guys, I know she goes on and on about how happy she is when she's with them, but honestly, I don't believe her.

O RLY? Thank you for pointing all that out...I had missed it in the past 200 videos Rolling Eyes

She has a forum account, right? Could some admin or mod please change her usertitle to "Captain Obvious"? BK? Pretty please?

Every time you score a goal, a starving child in Africa dies.
watermelonhead
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the next video is gonna be great
archangelica
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I knew there would be a new video today.

*blinks*

blaaaaahhhhh.

*goes back to sleep*
giddeanx
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

watermelonhead wrote:

You just keep telling yourself that. Maybe those are the lyrics to the Hymn of One

X
voyboy
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

watermelonhead wrote:

I like your tude kid... Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
joygasm
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kellylen wrote:
joygasm wrote:
I read the other pages... did I miss someone mentioning the epogen symbol on the front page?

joy i love you but thats not the symbol for epogen. I actually sat at work the other day looking at the epogen for weird symbols. its just the symbol that was on the warehouse box.

*shrugs*

That's what I was meaning. We have seen that symbol several times before. Although, it looked less like an infinity symbol when it was on the boxes the epogen was stored in.

You other girls better back it up! He is mine! Just ask him!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Laurin_B
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know everyone's kind left the whole "Could Jonas' parents have started the foundation if it was started over 50 years ago?" spiel, but I had some thoughts:
1. No one knows how old Jonas' parents are. I mean, these days, 60-year-olds are having twins.
2. Sometimes, colleges "inflate" their "birth" date. For example, the University of Florida as we've come to know didn't start until 1900-something, but it incorporated several different institutions into one to become UF, and so it goes with the oldest date for those institutions. Something to consider: perhaps the Wyman foundation is like that--Jonas' parents may have incorporated several different anti-Order factions into one.

Also, I'm quickly becoming anti-Taylor. Anyone else feel like she's trying to usurp Bree's throne? I feel like some of her videos are very "Proving Science Wrong" and that is just not cool.
bebo.com/LaurinB myspace.com/laurin_b
marlasinger
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sad this video makes me sad - i was starting to like taylor, slowly, and then this happened.

oh well.

as for the barcodes/wyman foundation thing, you know, i feel like she's not only stealing bree's thunder a little, but also our own - someone coulda figured that out on the forums Wink

well, maybe not. but sometimes taylor is a little TOO ess em arr tee for my liking, and a little weird about it too - out of the blue she's a whiz at anything she wants to be, for the convenience of storyline. That's what I'm picking up at least.

Oh well, she's not THAT bad. I'll put up with her Wink

Anyway, i'll stop now, because it's making me upset to think that i'm spending time on this video when there are better things to do.

The Bree Solution.
http://one.revver.com/watch/330795

"Also... im in ur canons... supporting all ur marlas."
-AutoPilate
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
tricky-ticky-tavi
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i liked taylor better when she was kind of unsure of herself and innocent. The whole hickey-getting, cell signal findin', sarcasm doesn't look like it fits her...

My question is this....What were we talking about??

http://www.bebo.com/tricky-ticky
hockeygurl
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tricky-ticky-tavi wrote:
i liked taylor better when she was kind of unsure of herself and innocent. The whole hickey-getting, cell signal findin', sarcasm doesn't look like it fits her...

It's like she's three different Taylors. Soccerstar, SMRT, SMRTa$$

Hmmmm... maybe she's triplets.

Of course I still like her. I have more questions about her than answers and that makes it intriguing.

Yep, that's Taylor of course! Very Happy
watermelonhead
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

when are we gonna see daniel and sarah tongue kiss? or did i miss that video?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 10 of 12

Jump to: