Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Wyman Foundation?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
flychiqk
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Libra:

This is In Character chat guys... speak to Taylor. Not about Gemma...

The purpose of speaking about Gemma was to ascertain if in fact the HoO were trying to get Bree pregnant for the upcoming ceremony and the rammifications there of. Which does pertain trying to figure out info about becoming trait negative.

Chill out guys.
Aerrow
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I was questioning the Gemma thing mainly because she tried saying that they have Bree back now and that she had left through a window.. Well for one the only window she could have been talking about would have been in the bathroom since that is where she was supposed to be, I mean she turned the shower on, well that window was to high..

Even if she could have gotten up to it, it looks like the same window in my bathroom which is sealed, doesn't like slide open or anything, she would have had to bust it out, plus with the shower on she would have gotten soaked doing this, because it was to high up to climb then turn the shower on w/o getting wet.

She would have had to left the bathroom and there is a door to the RIGHT as soon as you get out of the bathroom, which is where she probably escaped through.. So the Gemma thing seemed fishy anyways..

-Buddha
flychiqk
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Aerrow;

And the two links to the articles about Robert Wyman.. Yea I start reading the stuff and just get totally lost, lol.. I mean I was good in biology and all (sophomore year) lol.. But this stuff is just @.@... Like what is the jump muscle, TTM stuff and the dorsal longitudinal flight muscle on the 2nd article?

http://www.jneurosci.org/cgi/content/abstract/4/2/530

Also it was talking about testing on flies... So I'm not sure if this is even close to what we are looking for..

It could be helpful information. Humans have gap junctions, which are normally found in heart muscle and some smooth muscle( ie bloodvessles and GI tract lining) .

Scientist perfom A LOT of genetic testing on Drosophila flies because the flies have fairly simple genetic mapping. And its easy/quick to obtain results.
flychiqk
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

LesterG:

as for the first ceremony prep... It was a ruse, a fake ceremony.

How could it have been a ruse? Isn't that what started this whole 'on the run' thing....when bree decided she didn't want to do the cereomony?
Aerrow
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What he is talking about is they held a fake ceremony the first time the one that she told daniel about and he followed them that night then got freaked out and ran away.. Well that was just to try and shake Daniel making him think that the ceremony was over so that he would stop following, and then after that he seen that Lucy and Bree were still meeting up and he talked to Bree to find out that it was all a sham and that she hadn't even done the ceremony yet..

And then after all that crap, he ended up sneaking into Lucy's place and seeing those pics of him on her comp and talked to Bree about it and ended up talking her out of doing it. That is when she talked to her dad and they ended up on the run...

-Buddha
frankenstein girl
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rayne100 wrote:
Taylor,
I seem to recall alot of talk on the boards about rybosomes before and if I'mnot mistaken, the kind of rybosomes that were identified from Bree's Dad's book were hairpin Rybosimes that did not exist in humans, rather they were found mainly in plants.
On the Wyman Foundation website it mentions that they work primarily with plant genetics...
Do you think it may have a connection?
Rayne100
Bree was born a plant and they turned her into a human and that's why she doesn't know who her birth parents are. =O
LesterG
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aerrow wrote:
What he is talking about is they held a fake ceremony the first time the one that she told daniel about and he followed them that night then got freaked out and ran away.. Well that was just to try and shake Daniel making him think that the ceremony was over so that he would stop following, and then after that he seen that Lucy and Bree were still meeting up and he talked to Bree to find out that it was all a sham and that she hadn't even done the ceremony yet..

And then after all that crap, he ended up sneaking into Lucy's place and seeing those pics of him on her comp and talked to Bree about it and ended up talking her out of doing it. That is when she talked to her dad and they ended up on the run...

thanks aerrow Smile

flychiqk, no offense, but maybe you should rewatch the old vlogs. Hopefully, It'll clear up some stuff for ya.
HoOBS
Haku, Seraph Monk "upgrades"
Aerrow
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol np, I actually watched last night from the part where they are at Jonas's cabin and he gets tied up, all the way to opening the box last night.. I don't know why, I just started watching to find some info then I couldn't stop.. But I know your talking about much further to what I had explained, lol..

-Buddha
LesterG
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aerrow wrote:
lol np, I actually watched last night from the part where they are at Jonas's cabin and he gets tied up, all the way to opening the box last night.. I don't know why, I just started watching to find some info then I couldn't stop.. But I know your talking about much further to what I had explained, lol..

yea, sometime I watch the old vids to get reminiscent of the old days Razz
HoOBS
flychiqk
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Aerrow:

LOL...ok ok soo....they probly weren't trying to get her pregnant then.

ok next......does anyone know if it has been clarified if Bree's dad was looking for ribozymes in her system? Or was he Using Ribozymes to inhibit gene expression? Taylor....DO you know?

ALSO...Taylor.....right about now would be a great time to use your hacking skills to get into the Wyman foundation databases and look up the number associated with the graph and see if there is any other information we could get....we really need to know what kind of species the 'trait' is.....is it a hormone? a protein? A ribzyme?......If you could even get some kind of unit clarification for the lefthand side of the bar graph it would be Very helpful!
Thanks!
secretone
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

soccerstar wrote:
iamcool wrote:
are you leading them into a trap taylor?

coz i think u are Smile

What Question You're crazy.

I thought this too, but Taylor checks out she is not with the Order. She really is that smart!
So Taylor I owe you an apology. But watch your back because the Order would love to get their hands on someone like you and they do know where you live.
LesterG
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Taylor, I think you need a hacker name like trinity or something lol
HoOBS
flychiqk
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

LesterG:

flychiqk, no offense, but maybe you should rewatch the old vlogs. Hopefully, It'll clear up some stuff for ya.

No...I was pretty right on with that....I was talking about the actual cermony prep...you were refering to the fake ceremony.
iamcool
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i just read the 4 pages n holy shit Shocked jonas' dad is soooooo the founder of the wyman foundation

My lawyers told me to edit the content of this signature so i didn't get sued

Me and Oobles are 'TWAT's - 'The Worldwide Association of Threadjacking' Smile
Aerrow
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LesterG wrote:
Taylor, I think you need a hacker name like trinity or something lol

Yea that would be pretty badass... I think Tachyon should have had like a more ninja name, lol, because when I hear Tachyon I think of the old computer game, it was an in space flight simulator game, not to bad either..

-Buddha
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Taylor Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: