Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cassie was freaked out by Bree's religion
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Others in Bree's Life
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sfonzarelli
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 9:07 pm    Post subject: Cassie was freaked out by Bree's religion Reply with quote

This confirms my suspicions - Cassie is not a "victim" of Bree's religion. She's an ideological opponent of Bree's religious practices. A witch-hunter if you will.

-.-. ..-. ..- -.- / ..- -.-- ---
AlbanyGirl
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 9:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Cassie was freaked out by Bree's religion Reply with quote

Sfonzarelli wrote:
This confirms my suspicions - Cassie is not a "victim" of Bree's religion. She's an ideological opponent of Bree's religious practices. A witch-hunter if you will.

Bree said Cassie was freaked out, but she never said she was as extreme as a "witch-hunter." Bree never said that Cassie was opposed to it. Perhaps Cassie just wants to look out for the best intrest of Bree.
khjq
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if CiW is that Cassie, then if she just wants to look out for Bree, why does she have to act so spooky about it and leave cryptic messages? Why doesnt she just say, "BREE NEEDS HELP!" Laughing
Sfonzarelli
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 10:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Cassie was freaked out by Bree's religion Reply with quote

AlbanyGirl wrote:
Sfonzarelli wrote:

Bree said Cassie was freaked out, but she never said she was as extreme as a "witch-hunter." Bree never said that Cassie was opposed to it. Perhaps Cassie just wants to look out for the best intrest of Bree.

Which is why she invokes Exodus 22?

-.-. ..-. ..- -.- / ..- -.-- ---
AlbanyGirl
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

khjq wrote:
if CiW is that Cassie, then if she just wants to look out for Bree, why does she have to act so spooky about it and leave cryptic messages? Why doesnt she just say, "BREE NEEDS HELP!" Laughing

The dead don't always have a clear way of saying exactly what they want/need.
AlbanyGirl
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The poem said "We Live We Win We Die We Share".... I think it has something to do with Bree dying (maybe not literally)...so I don't think that she's after Bree or a "witch hunter"
Broken Kid
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a good place to reiterate my theory that Cassie does not equal cassieiswatching.

I believe the latest video (Helper) is an attempt by the Creators to separate the two and keep LG15 from going in as dark a direction as ciw.

It is really interesting, though, to see how fans are attempting to fit the new information about Cassie into their old theories. I'm sure it's still possible to do so, since Bree didn't tell us a heck of a lot. I personally like the theory that Cassie was a love interest of Daniel's, and Bree is his new interest, so that creates a kind of triangle and a more human conflict.
Grutamble
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is said over and over again, that cassieiswatching is not the cassie from lg15...
HyeMew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 7:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Cassie was freaked out by Bree's religion Reply with quote

Sfonzarelli wrote:
AlbanyGirl wrote:
Sfonzarelli wrote:

Which is why she invokes Exodus 22?

1. As I always say, don't jump to conclusions! Some in the cassiewatching fold have become utterly notorious for doing that and this is just one more example of it. Stick to what we know. What we know is that Cassie is freaked out by Bree's religion. I think half the forums are freaked out by Bree's religion. Does that mean we are all WITCHHUNTERS? No! Please no jumping to wild conclusions.
Second off, what we have never is a case of confusing canon cassie with non-cannon cassie. BEWARE! This forum is not for CiW and anything that CiW might have said has no bearing on Bree's world reality.
covedweller

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah... keep all of that Cassieiswatching FAN FICTION in its forum. This is to discuss the OFFICIAL Cassie, and not that FAN FICTION fluff that forum trolls like to spread misinformation about.

Laughing
brokenxrules
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

....cassie and bree could be anyone..................

.......................................................................even one of us.

DUN DUN DUN!!!!! (all dramatic-like)

so dont dismiss your fellow forum posting friends.... i mean think about it, who CREATED this site....

even if you think one of us is a tiny bit suspicious, SCREAM IT OUT LOUDDD!!
mousegirl
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Broken Kid wrote:
This is a good place to reiterate my theory that Cassie does not equal cassieiswatching.

I believe the latest video (Helper) is an attempt by the Creators to separate the two and keep LG15 from going in as dark a direction as ciw.

It is really interesting, though, to see how fans are attempting to fit the new information about Cassie into their old theories. I'm sure it's still possible to do so, since Bree didn't tell us a heck of a lot. I personally like the theory that Cassie was a love interest of Daniel's, and Bree is his new interest, so that creates a kind of triangle and a more human conflict.

I SOOOOO agree with you.
That is how I feel about Cassie.
I think she is far from creepy.
I think she is just a normal who got scared. It is normal for people to get scared over something they don't really know.
And I feel the same about the love interest as well.
In the swimming Video Dan seemed to be lying abit when Bree mention Cassie. But that is just me
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kilgoretroutlovesyou
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mousegirl wrote:
In the swimming Video Dan seemed to be lying abit when Bree mention Cassie.

Here, here.

Dan did seem to be over-lying. "No baby, I swear. I never even KNEW the girl." He was just so into Bree at that particular moment that he didn't want to mix messages.

Plus, if Dan likes Bree (quirky, shy, bookish) why not like Cassie who Bree describes as sort of a wallflower.

Pop a wheelie in purgatory --
www.ryanbird.com/purgatory
mousegirl
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kilgoretroutlovesyou wrote:
mousegirl wrote:
In the swimming Video Dan seemed to be lying abit when Bree mention Cassie.

Here, here.

Dan did seem to be over-lying. "No baby, I swear. I never even KNEW the girl." He was just so into Bree at that particular moment that he didn't want to mix messages.

Plus, if Dan likes Bree (quirky, shy, bookish) why not like Cassie who Bree describes as sort of a wallflower.

That is excatly what I was feeling.
He seemed a bit shocked and really trying to hide something there.
Dan should just let everyone know what he knows about Cassie

Taylor is Love; Sarah is Love; Spencer is Love
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
SbS
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To say that Cassie was "freaked out" by Bree's religion could mean lots of things, and be applied to their relationship in many ways.

For example, freaking out could mean it drove her insane, or it could mean she committed suicide. To "freak out" isn't necessarily always a negative description of one's reaction, either.

And just because Bree says that's what happened to Cassie, doesn't make it gospel. Maybe that's just what her parents told her...or maybe that's what members of her religion told her.

The creators have deliberately left that part of the story vague and mysterious at this point. Keep an open mind. Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Others in Bree's Life All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: