Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

(WoW)Will-O-Wisp "Four Legs in the morning"

View previous topic :: View next topic  
sparkybennett
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:44 pm    Post subject: (WoW)Will-O-Wisp "Four Legs in the morning" Reply with quote

Four legs in the morning
(the riddle of the sphinx, man walks on 4 legs as a baby)
Sean is ready to stop crawling and walk on 2 legs, symbolizing his break from Abel? I don't know..

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoID=2037833048

Description: 'We shall never understand each other until we reduce the language to seven words' ~ Kahlil Gibran

TAGS:Tags: Distress, Hang, Martyrdom, Pinocchio, St.Sebastian, Vertumnalia, Words

? Pinocchio
St Sebastian : A martyr
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sebastian

I think Will is responding to Vertumnalia's Love Song.

Towards the end he tells her (or him) "The Seal he found is not real" (7 words!) using single quotation marks. Sounds like he is ready to stop acting for Abel.

Maybe we will get some response from Abel. he won't "friend' me on myspace! Rolling Eyes
HenrySugar
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like Sean's taste in music.

Pinocchio was a puppet without strings. Maybe Sean sees himself that way now.

The Hanged Man card, I'm not familiar with. It may be another martyr symbol. Tarot cards themselves contain symbolisms and double meanings, so there may be something else to it.

I didn't even notice the secret message Pretty cool find there, sparky.
sparkybennett
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HenrySugar wrote:
I like Sean's taste in music.

Pinocchio was a puppet without strings. Maybe Sean sees himself that way now.

The Hanged Man card, I'm not familiar with. It may be another martyr symbol. Tarot cards themselves contain symbolisms and double meanings, so there may be something else to it.

I didn't even notice the secret message Pretty cool find there, sparky.

why thanks

The pinocchio string reference went right over me!

Hanging man card :

"The Fool settles beneath a tree, intent on finding his spiritual self.
There he stays for nine days, without eating, barely moving.
People pass by him, animals, clouds, the wind, the rain, the stars, sun and moon.
On the ninth day, with no conscious thought of why, he climbs a branch and dangles upside down like a child, giving up for a moment, all that he is, wants, knows or cares about.
Coins fall from his pockets and as he gazes down on them - seeing them not as money but only as round bits of metal - everything suddenly changes perspective.
It is as if he's hanging between the mundane world and the spiritual world, able to see both.
It is a dazzling moment, dreamlike yet crystal clear. Connections he never understood before are made, mysteries are revealed.

But timeless as this moment of clarity seems, he realizes that it will not last. Very soon, he must right himself, and when he does, things will be different. He will have to act on what he's learned.
For now, however, he just hangs, weightless as if underwater, observing, absorbing, seeing. "

I know this is long , but I think it can all pertain to Sean's story:

With Neptune (or Water) as its planet, the Hanged Man is perhaps the most fascinating card in the deck.
It reflects the story of Odin who offered himself as a sacrifice in order to gain knowledge. Hanging from the world tree, wounded by a spear, given no bread or mead, he hung for nine days.
On the last day, he saw on the ground runes that had fallen from the tree, understood their meaning, and, coming down, scooped them up for his own. All knowledge is to be found in these runes.

The Hanged Man, in similar fashion, is a card about suspension, not life or death. This is a time of trial or meditation, selflessness, sacrifice, prophecy.
The Querent stops resisting; instead he makes himself vulnerable, sacrifices his position or opposition, and in doing so, gains illumination. Answers that eluded him come clear, solutions to problems are found. He sees the world differently, has almost mystical insights. "
HenrySugar
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I found this too:

Dignified: The Hanged Man represents looking at things from a new perspective or from a different point of view. It means opening up to someone else’s feelings to a situation or consolidating their point of view with yours. The Hanged Man also represents letting go of the ego in order to see the good of all concerned rather then just the self. The Hanged Man hangs from legs that are crossed which depict a hanging on to one position but still looking from another. Although the Hanged Man represents a view from a different perspective it represents only a catalyst for change rather then a change from tradition itself. In the tarot the Hanged Man is always the card prior to official change and it usually represents the hope and fear of a different more challenging path. The Hanged Man also brings up the idea of the total worth of one idea as compared to another. The Hanged Man symbolizes the revelation that life is different depending on whichever way you choose to look at it.

Ill-Dignified: In a reversed position the Hanged Man represents seeing things from a narrow or limited perspective. It suggests A stubborn, unwillingness to change, or a refusal to understand other people’s point’s of view. The Hanged Man reversed signifies a hanging on to an egotistical existence instead of encompassing a “oneness” with others.

Hanging for nine days is interesting. It's been about nine days since Sean's Les Invisibles vid. When he was leaving to whereever, and today's vid. I'm just sayin'
deagol
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great sleuthing with the seven words!

Now, I wanna know what was in that memory card... Gone should post pics. Very Happy *goes to check his photobucket*
deagol
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ooooh, check it out!

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z140/MonsieurAlle

haha Very Happy
sparkybennett
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

deagol wrote:
Ooooh, check it out!

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z140/MonsieurAlle

haha Very Happy

good stuff!
I am going to look into these, but right now mny kids are going to cause seriously body harm if I don't step away from the computer!
~later
chershaytoute

Location: Oregon with an ocean view...across the neighbors' cow pasture, wow!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The dichotomy within this video between the music and the images in this video - soothing sound clashing with the crash of violence in the images. WoW, Will!

WWggD - let's make the Breeniverse a better place to live...

Thanks to giddeanx for the coolest personal glue stick ever!
sparkybennett
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chershaytoute wrote:
The dichotomy within this video between the music and the images in this video - soothing sound clashing with the crash of violence in the images. WoW, Will!

I agree!

~would secretly love to know who Will/Sean really is, but doesn't want to spoil the mystery~
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The FanFic Lobby All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: