Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0215 - "The Mad Scientist" [6/19/07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
joygasm
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Am I one of the only ones who still have love for Jonas?! I have very little to say about this video. There's nothing to say that hasn't already been said. I just need to say that watermelonhead's avatar looks naked without the round watermelon balancing somewhere.

You other girls better back it up! He is mine! Just ask him!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Renegade
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, look! It's a road trip and disguising as a doctor! It's two repeated plots in one!!

Rolling Eyes

Every time you score a goal, a starving child in Africa dies.
nicole_x
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, In the Neutrogena promo it says in the article that "a 22-year-old scientist who helps the series' lead characters create a serum in order to thwart an evil org known as the Order." I'm sorry, but what the hell is that? They need to find a Neutrogena scientist so they can find a super serum that clears your pores, while taking down the Order?!
kellebag
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Am I one of the only ones who still have love for Jonas?!

Not at all! I felt that his reactions were justified... Also I like Sarah a little bit more now that she apologized. She's acting like she actually cares, which is kinda nice. Smile
hollyxmas
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

joygasm wrote:
Am I one of the only ones who still have love for Jonas?!

I still like him. Laughing
I didn't really like how he yelled at Sarah but I still do. And I feel bad for him. I think all of this kinda reminds him of his parents disappearance. He doesn't want there to be another person he cared about to never be found.
The Creators
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to pop in and mention the Neutrogena deal/press. Some of you have expressed that you aren't thrilled that some plot was revealed in the article. We understand how you feel and were very careful with all of this.

First, we really need to take these opportunities to get press and grow our audience. If we don't give the reporters good information about the show, they won't know what to write and won't give the article good placement.

Second, we want to inform the world that our show is more than just a girl in her room making video blogs. We tried to convey that the Neutrogena integration is woven into a complex narrative with a fantastic ensemble cast.

Third, the article doesn't come close to giving away the twists and turns that are coming up over the next weeks and months. We are taking this opportunity with Neutrogena to improve the story and production value. We think you will really like what is in store for the future.

Thanks,

Greg
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Visceria wrote:
JustAnotherLonelyGirl. wrote:

5) Wyman sounds Jewish. And Jonas is Christian. Not that that means anything. Just thought I'd point it out. But I can't help picturing Jonas going "Why, man?" and raising one eyebrow.

Did you mean Jonas, as in the name, or the person? 'Cause if it's the name . . . "Jonas" is from the Old Testment, ya know (which is included in all Jewish, Christian, and Muslim religions).

Anyway, I guess Jonas' last name isn't Wyman (even though his dad's initials ended in "W" . . . oddly enough), 'cause he would've mentioned that or something. Like, "Hey, Wyman Foundation! Holy Batmans, that's MY last name! CONNECTION MUCH?" XD Or . . . something, haha.

Yeah I'm aware. But Jonas is still Christian.
And I know, I was trying to counteract the theory that the Wyman Foundation was made by Jonas's father. Smile
Laurin_B
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, I can respect that, but did they really have to reveal that the guy's going to be "unveiled" on Monday?
I guess that was really my only problem with the article.
bebo.com/LaurinB myspace.com/laurin_b
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Creators wrote:
Third, the article doesn't come close to giving away the twists and turns that are coming up over the next weeks and months.

Shocked yay. Very Happy Very Happy

And Joygasm.. just so you know, I still lovelovelove Jonas. We're just having a slight bump in our relationship at the moment. Wink
watermelonhead
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey creators, if you need someone to help design some campaign posters, I'm your watermelon.
kellylen
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Creators wrote:
Hey everyone,

Just wanted to pop in and mention the Neutrogena deal/press. Some of you have expressed that you aren't thrilled that some plot was revealed in the article. We understand how you feel and were very careful with all of this.

First, we really need to take these opportunities to get press and grow our audience. If we don't give the reporters good information about the show, they won't know what to write and won't give the article good placement.

Second, we want to inform the world that our show is more than just a girl in her room making video blogs. We tried to convey that the Neutrogena integration is woven into a complex narrative with a fantastic ensemble cast.

Third, the article doesn't come close to giving away the twists and turns that are coming up over the next weeks and months. We are taking this opportunity with Neutrogena to improve the story and production value. We think you will really like what is in store for the future.

Thanks,

Greg

we enjoy twists and turns Very Happy
marlasinger
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laurin_B wrote:
So this scientist guy is supposed to be 22? I find it really hard to believe this guy has held two relatively high-profile jobs by the age of 22. I'm all for suspension of disbelief, but . . . c'mon.
Also, am not a fan of the fact the "plot" has been "leaked." I mean, cool, let us know that there's a synergy thing happening, but I totally could have done without the deats. Now, for the rest of the week, through the weekend, it's going to be all about finding the guy and tracking him down, etc etc etc, both in videos and on the forums. In the end, none of this speculation is going to get us anywhere.
Kthx.

my father had his PhD by the time he was 22, and one of my closest friends is an astrobiologist (contemplate the possible meanings of this word please) at the age of 23. So let's not jump on the fact that a 22 year old might not have high profile jobs.

however i agree with you about the lead and the future vids, now there's nothing we can do to help because we know where this is going. damnit.

also: kelly i miss you and love you. Sad

The Bree Solution.
http://one.revver.com/watch/330795

"Also... im in ur canons... supporting all ur marlas."
-AutoPilate
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
crazycarebear815
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jonas, man....three words: P. M. S.

P.Monkey is my lover. Jonas is just my standby.
mousegirl
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW!
*random: I was sick... to sick to even get to my comp, let alone watch anything... bed sounded VERY nice, so I FINALLY caught up with everything ahahaha*

Jonas is getting kind of annoying, but I still like him. He is freaking me out with Bree. I kind of want to punch him in the face.
lol
It wouldn't hurt him, since I am weak, but still... the urge is still there.

I love the twist and turns as well.

I am so jealous of everyone that is figuring everything out here.... I am to slow for things like that.
I know the ceators have a lot more in store for us. That will just blow me away!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ixlikexchalk
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think it's important to the story line at all, but the building number at the end of the video when jonas is all huffy, 2402, I googled it and san diego and the first thing that popped up was an inter-faith community project thing. I doubt that it has anything to do with LG15, but I thought that was an interesting coincidence.

It's also the building number of this Inn in La Jolla, which is probably what it is and has no effect on the story line either.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 10 of 12

Jump to: