Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Isaac Gilman
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
clarrisa
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

flychiqk wrote:
I say we sould try to find a way to contact Mr. Fuller. We need an emil address...or a phone number....so we can ask him about mr Gilman

Alas, Mr. Fuller has comments disabled and no public profile on Blogger. Any other ideas on how to get this info?

[edit]Also, does anyone else think that his "I will think of you every time I step out onto the court, my friend. I toast to Isaac Gilman." sounds like the man died? I just find it sounding strangely like a goodbye.

Taylor, where did you go? What do you think...are we barking entirely up the wrong tree here?

Last edited by clarrisa on Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
flychiqk
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well now we know that Both Sally Fuller and Ted fuller play tenis, ted plays in pairs, it appears that sally plays singles. It says on the website that there is a membership tournament this weekend.

There is a very high probability that one or both of them might be competing. If they are not competeing then they might just be there because its a members activity.

I say the gang goes to check it out.

There is a picture:

[img]

With caption:
Singles: Jane Poggi defeated Sally Fuller 4-6; 6-2; 6-4

We don't kneo exatly who is who here but at least we have a fram of reference so someone can go check out the tourney and know kinda who they are looking for.
[/img]
flychiqk
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also not that is does say on the website that they are in need of volunteers for the tourney. It might be a good idea for the gang to volunteer and go incognito to find a bit of info.

also...the pic is form the websit:http://www.ljtc.org/Pages/Newsletter.html
clarrisa
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One of the reasons I was wondering where this name came from is...I just want to be sure we're really dealing with a person...I was even anagramming the names, but if we're sure we're really looking for a person...that's silly. You never know around here, though, eh?

Ted Fuller = Lured Left

hehe. Isaac Gilman = A Magical Sin
Dream
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

clarrisa wrote:
One of the reasons I was wondering where this name came from is...I just want to be sure we're really dealing with a person...I was even anagramming the names, but if we're sure we're really looking for a person...that's silly. You never know around here, though, eh?

Ted Fuller = Lured Left

hehe. Isaac Gilman = A Magical Sin

I love the "A Magical Sin" one. Laughing

The reason I think this is probably a real person is that Ted Fuller mentions Isaac Gilman AND the Wyman Foundation in one of his blog posts.

Quote:
Friday, December 15, 2006
Happy Holidays, Isaac Gilman!

(Christmas came early in Bev Hills)
As many of you know, my Sunday morning doubles partner, Isaac Gilman, was recently honored by the board of the Wyman Foundation for his advances in genetic something-something. BIG WINK! I know Isaac is a brilliant scientist but, to be honest, his achievements at the net are the key to him being at the top of my buddy list! Last Saturday morning, Isaac and I took on Bev Hills' terrible twosome - Jim Goody & Peter Flood. To say that we won would not and could not embrace the defeat that we delivered. Best of three sets? 6-2 6-1 (third set just not needed) Nuf said. I toast to you, Isaac! You are a good man and, more importantly, a great tennis partner.

Any phone numbers in that post?
chippercat
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Dream...

I am feeling very good about what y'all have found! It makes perfect sense. I think Daniel and Jonas need to go there and find him at the Tennis Tourney.
chippercat
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

flychiqk wrote:
Also not that is does say on the website that they are in need of volunteers for the tourney. It might be a good idea for the gang to volunteer and go incognito to find a bit of info.

also...the pic is form the websit:http://www.ljtc.org/Pages/Newsletter.html

That sounds like a great idea.
Dream
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chippercat wrote:
It makes perfect sense. I think Daniel and Jonas need to go there and find him at the Tennis Tourney.

So let's hope they find Mr Gilman there!

I need to go for now. Taylor, hope we found some interesting stuff and it helps you and the other Scoobies!

xoxo,
Dream.
Opladybug
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I searched the competitors list here: http://tennislink.usta.com/tournaments/TournamentHome/Players.aspx?T=43905

I can't find Issac or Ted. I hope I'm missing somthing cause otherwise it looks like their not compeeting.
Also There is a big table in the source code of the Tennis club's homepage. can any one check it out to see if it means anything? I'm not sure about that kind of stuff.

Comments,represent!

--... --... --... --... --... --... ..--- . -.... -.-. -.... ..-. --... ...-- --... ....- ..--- . -.... ..... --... ..... ..--- ..-. ...-- ...-- -.... ...-- -.... ..--- ...-- .----
BlogGirl14
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I found weird web that is Isaac, it has a barcode on it, someone asks if there Isaac Gilman and its totally pimped out=0.o?
Take a look:
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=185997318
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
bree_is_awesome
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BlogGirl14 wrote:
I found weird web that is Isaac, it has a barcode on it, someone asks if there Isaac Gilman and its totally pimped out=0.o?
Take a look:
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=185997318

I Don't think thats him...why would he be 22?
My Bebo: http://www.maddemp.bebo.com
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Aerrow
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And live in Peoria Illinois, and have a myspace centered around punk...

-Buddha
BlogGirl14
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bree_is_awesome wrote:
BlogGirl14 wrote:
Take a look:

I Don't think thats him...why would he be 22?
everyone on other boards say he is going to be about 22
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
BlogGirl14
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i dont really think its him but i wanted to show the coincidence that it was a barcode on the side
Dream
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I opened the envelope and found two plane tickets for London departing next June 20th. Think June. Think Wimbledon. Sally's taking me to see tennis on the green grass of royalty.

This is from the Ted Fuller's blogpost from last Halloween. June 20th would be today, right?

http://www.wimbledon.org/en_GB/index.html

Since it's only qualifying right now and the "real" Wimbledon doesn't even start before the 25th I don't think Ted Fuller will be back for a tournament on the weekend.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Taylor Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: