Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Jonas : An Offer
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> FanFic and LG15 Character Interaction
View previous topic :: View next topic  
EricaCrowley
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:03 am    Post subject: Jonas : An Offer Reply with quote

Jonas,

Although we have never met I feel like I know a little bit about you. My father disappeared before I was born and my mother was “hit” by a car when I was five. It is tough losing your parents and I have a lot of sympathy for you. I not going to go into what Alex said to you about your parents but I would like to address some more immediate concerns.

First you are clearly very unstable and this situation seems to be getting worse. Anger issues are natural when you loss your parents but I really think you are out of control. Don’t try to deny it because you pulled a gun on Alex and could have killed her. You need to seek some type of professional help and further more you should stop making your friends' lives miserable. You are clearly very angry that Daniel and Sarah are in love while you are alone.

I have no doubt that you are in love with Bree and want to be with her. Right now you likely feel very used and alone. This doesn’t mean that Bree doesn’t share your feelings of love. Sometimes you need to change to be with the person you love. The question is do you love Bree enough to change for her? I am sure she does not want to be with a violent angry man who can not accept her most core spiritual beliefs.

I have a very good friend who fell in love with a Mormon girl. She refused to marry him if he didn’t accept her faith. So he gave up his own religion and embraced hers. He made this choice not because he believed in her faith but because he loved her. Today they are very happy.

The time may be right for you to come in from the cold. Members of your extended family are part of the HoO and so is Bree. So maybe the time is right for you stop fighting windmills and join the woman you love.

Why not accept happiness on Bree terms. You know inside your heart that it is impossible for you to defeat the OoD. The Order knows of your every move, don’t you think they have infiltrated the resistance by this point. You do understand that every private video you post is watched by members of the Order through our contacts within your so called resistance.

The time has come to put an end to this fight and this is a generous offer because this is a fight you can not win. Join the HoO and be with Bree.

Erica

Last edited by EricaCrowley on Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
rayne100
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:10 am    Post subject: Re: An Offer Reply with quote

EricaCrowley wrote:

I have no doubt that you are in love with Bree and want to be with her. Right now you likely feel very used and alone. This doesn’t mean that Bree doesn’t share your feelings of love.

I think the above statement is just about the only thing we agree on.

Quote:
Sometimes you need to change to be with the person you love. The question is do you love Bree enough to change for her?

Ummm- What!!! Love isn't about changing the other person, it's about loving them in spite of their faults and challenges. It's about accepting them as they are.
You should never have to change your core beliefs in order to be with the person you love. I'm not talking about leaving your underwear on the floor here, i'm talkingg about serious core beliefs and principles, those should never have to be sacrificed for love. These principles are what make you who you are, they determine your moral compass, do not let someone else dictate to you how to behave and what to feel, howe to judge a situation.

Quote:
I am sure she does not want to be with a violent angry man who can not accept her most core spiritual beliefs.

I'm sure that most people do not want to be with a violent partner who does not believe in their core spiritual beliefs. That doesn't mean he needs to give up his core beliefs. As far as being angry, I understand his feelings and though at times he acts inappropriately, he is still young and this is not a common situation for anyone to be in. lay off.

Quote:
I have a very good friend who fell in love with a Mormon girl. She refused to marry him if he didn’t accept her faith. So he gave up his own religion and embraced hers. He made this choice not because he believed in her faith but because he loved her. Today they are very happy.

So basically what you are saying is that he gave up everything he believed in to be with her. I don't see how anyone could be happy when they sacrifice all of their beliefs. He didn't change for her, he is merely pretending to believe what she believes. You can't just change what is ingrained in you from birth and expect it never to affect you for the rest of your life. Let's see what happens when he is placed in a situation where his "new religion" teaches one thing but his actual belief goes against the new teaching. I doubt he will be very happy then.

Quote:
The time may be right for you to come in from the cold. Members of your extended family are part of the HoO and so is Bree. So maybe the time is right for you stop fighting windmills and join the woman you love.

Why not accept happiness on Bree terms. You know inside your heart that it is impossible for you to defeat the OoD. The Order knows of your every move, don’t you think they have infiltrated the resistance by this point. You do understand that every private video you post is watched by members of the Order through our contacts within your so called resistance.

The time has come to put an end to this fight and this is a generous offer because this is a fight you can not win. Join the HoO and be with Bree.

Joining a religion for anything other than true belief is never right. You shouldn't have to be manipulated or scared into joining. That's not belief, it's obedience.
[/quote]
EricaCrowley
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
2. Guide reproduction wisely - improving fitness and diversity.
3. Unite humanity with a living new language.
4. Rule passion - faith - tradition - and all things with tempered reason.
5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
8. Balance personal rights with social duties.
9. Prize truth - beauty - love - seeking harmony with the infinite.
10.Be not a cancer on the earth - Leave room for nature - Leave room for nature.
gemmacrowley
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EricaCrowley wrote:
6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
10.Be not a cancer on the earth - Leave room for nature - Leave room for nature.

Ten simple rules. I'm sure that Jonas could follow these.

Gemma
New voice of reason
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well Jonas,

it might be an interessting proposal for you.

BUT: I warn you not to take it until it is sure that Bree has really been acting out of her free will and was not brain-washed.

There should be a meeting between you all on a neutreal place where Bree can say openly and freely what she wants and where her heart is.

If the HoO denies that, you can be sure they have done something like brain-washing to Bree.

And besides, I am not sure if you could trust this offer. Remember what they did to Bree`s father. Keep in mind what they did to your parents.

Yours
New Voice of Reason
rayne100
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gemmacrowley wrote:
EricaCrowley wrote:

Ten simple rules. I'm sure that Jonas could follow these.

Gemma

These aren't religious tenents they are social tenents. What about everything else that the order believes in. It's not as simple as what is written above.
OoD
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:32 am    Post subject: Re: An Offer Reply with quote

EricaCrowley wrote:
Jonas,

Although we have never met I feel like I know a little bit about you. My father disappeared before I was born and my mother was “hit” by a car when I was five. It is tough losing your parents and I have a lot of sympathy for you. I not going to go into what Alex said to you about your parents but I would like to address some more immediate concerns.

First you are clearly very unstable and this situation seems to be getting worse. Anger issues are natural when you loss your parents but I really think you are out of control. Don’t try to deny it because you pulled a gun on Alex and could have killed her. You need to seek some type of professional help and further more you should stop making your friends' lives miserable. You are clearly very angry that Daniel and Sarah are in love while you are alone.

I have no doubt that you are in love with Bree and want to be with her. Right now you likely feel very used and alone. This doesn’t mean that Bree doesn’t share your feelings of love. Sometimes you need to change to be with the person you love. The question is do you love Bree enough to change for her? I am sure she does not want to be with a violent angry man who can not accept her most core spiritual beliefs.

Erica

This offer is no longer valid.
jdolorous
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well it now looks like there's conflict inside the HoO.
OoD
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jdolorous wrote:
Well it now looks like there's conflict inside the HoO.

There is no conflict. However this offer is no longer valid.
iampenguin
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't believe in the boogeyman and I don't believe in you.
OoD
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iampenguin wrote:

I don't either. The boogeyman can't hurt you.

Victor, O.o.D.
EricaCrowley
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:22 pm    Post subject: Re: An Offer Reply with quote

OoD wrote:
EricaCrowley wrote:
Jonas,

Erica

This offer is no longer valid.

Agreed

Erica
QUEEN_AKASHA2004
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OoD wrote:
iampenguin wrote:

Victor, O.o.D.

wow lemme guess..u can ahahahahahahah

http://www.youtube.com/trusmom06
Mr. Scarrrrrr, Theres a candy Barrrrr in the Poooolllllllllll

I dont know if i can cook but i can sure make a mean poptart
Beckers
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WARNING!
Damn... it's too late.
EricaCrowley
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

QUEEN_AKASHA2004 wrote:
OoD wrote:
iampenguin wrote:

Victor, O.o.D.

wow lemme guess..u can ahahahahahahah

He can.

Erica
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> FanFic and LG15 Character Interaction All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: