Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[Code] "FOLLOW YOUR HAPPINESS"
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Clues and Puzzles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
flychiqk
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 3:27 am    Post subject: [Code] "FOLLOW YOUR HAPPINESS" Reply with quote

ok...there's a code here. So far I have seen a wink on "aware". Also....I have noticed that they say "happy" or "happiness" ALOT( 21 times I think) .

I found some emphasis on strange words....like "and family" and " tied and bound".

Anyone else notice anything?

lets get this figured out before the weekend lol....I'm headed to the lake this weekend. lol

Edit: Here's what I typed out from the vid....I hope its helpful.

Carl: Do you follow your happiness?
Bree:My happiness is here.
Carl: Here?
Bree:Here with the Hymn of One, I have everything I need to be forever happy. I have friends, music and family. Do you follow your happiness?
Carl: Hands.
Bree: Hands?
Carl: By lending a hand, or hands to those in need...I'm forever happy. How do you follow your happiness?
Bree: Are you aware*wink* of the many ways to follow your happiness?
Carl: Tied, bound, no hope in sight. This is how I feel when I don't follow my happiness. I know you have recently reunited with your mother. Can you tell us how she adds to your happiness?
Bree: She's an amazing person. My mom has helped me find my song. Just having her near makes me really happy.
Carl: That's beautiful. Helping others, being with family and friends, singing our eternal song-we all need happiness in our lives. How will you follow your happiness?
Bree: Being and existing are not enough. Are you prepared to follow your happiness?
Carl: Prepared. Ready. Set. Go. Do it. Follow your happiness. I'm hoping that your path to happiness will lead you to contact the Hymn of One. The Hymn of One sings your happiness. Sorry, what's that I hear? That's the Hymn of One, singing for you to be happy.
Bree: Be happy. Follow your happiness. The Hymn of One sings to you. Can you hear it? Contact the Hymn of One and, soon, you too will follow your happiness.

Edit: I'm not sure if his name is actually carl....but that is what the girls int the vid comments called him lol
VeiwerZane
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 5:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeh thats carl as far as i know. No first letter of each sentance this time. Suppose that be too easy this time round it be the first thing we look for.

Im curious about the bree meeting her mom bit.
flychiqk
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

VeiwerZane wrote:
Yeh thats carl as far as i know. No first letter of each sentance this time. Suppose that be too easy this time round it be the first thing we look for.

Im curious about the bree meeting her mom bit.

Yes! That is very curious stuff....I mean....the last time she talked about he mom she pretty much siad she never wanted to see her again....and now she is saying that she is "amazing"? its just odd!!!
JoyceMHW
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:23 am    Post subject: Odd Reply with quote

I find this a bit strange. I posted this as a comment to the vid, but posting here as well.

Try this out as a conspiracy… is Bree asking them to follow her and help? The phrase ‘Do You Follow’ is repeated quite often, but everyone seems to be paying more attention to the ‘happiness’ references. I eliminated all references to ‘your happiness,’ and most of the HoO references, and this is what I pieced together… it’s a bit creepy:

Do you follow? Here. I have friends, music, and family. Do you follow? By lending a hand, or hands, to those in need. Do you follow? Are you aware of the many ways to follow? Tied. Bound. No hope in sight… this is how I feel when I don’t follow… How will you follow? Being and existing are not enough. Are you prepared to follow? Prepared. Ready. Set, go, do it. Follow. I’m hoping your path will lead you to contact the Hymn of One. The Hymn of One sings… sorry… what’s that I hear? That’s the Hymn of One, singing for you… Follow.
flychiqk
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:33 am    Post subject: Re: Odd Reply with quote

JoyceMHW wrote:
I find this a bit strange. I posted this as a comment to the vid, but posting here as well.

Try this out as a conspiracy… is Bree asking them to follow her and help? The phrase ‘Do You Follow’ is repeated quite often, but everyone seems to be paying more attention to the ‘happiness’ references. I eliminated all references to ‘your happiness,’ and most of the HoO references, and this is what I pieced together… it’s a bit creepy:

Do you follow? Here. I have friends, music, and family. Do you follow? By lending a hand, or hands, to those in need. Do you follow? Are you aware of the many ways to follow? Tied. Bound. No hope in sight… this is how I feel when I don’t follow… How will you follow? Being and existing are not enough. Are you prepared to follow? Prepared. Ready. Set, go, do it. Follow. I’m hoping your path will lead you to contact the Hymn of One. The Hymn of One sings… sorry… what’s that I hear? That’s the Hymn of One, singing for you… Follow.

Great job joyce! I just saw that on the comments from the vid and was going to post.... so did you get that just form eliminating all the hapiness statments?
JoyceMHW
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 7:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I eliminated 'your happiness' actually. It seemed to work better that way. I also eliminated quite a bit of the Hymn of One crap, because it just jumbled up whatever other hidden message might be there, from what I could tell...

It's odd. The phrasing, when I removed that stuff... is somewhere in between asking them to LITERALLY follow her, and her wanting them to JOIN the HoO almost. It's very eerie though... and it's reminding me of those creepy Resident Evil trailers that they had in theatres. (Anyone else remember those? Creepy music... lots of white and bright colors... talking about 'eternal beauty' and the Umbrella Corp...? Then the chics face turns into that of a zombie.) Maybe that's it. Maybe Bree isn't herself anymore... maybe she is a clone or a zombie. (LOL)
flychiqk
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 7:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JoyceMHW wrote:
I eliminated 'your happiness' actually. It seemed to work better that way. I also eliminated quite a bit of the Hymn of One crap, because it just jumbled up whatever other hidden message might be there, from what I could tell...

It's odd. The phrasing, when I removed that stuff... is somewhere in between asking them to LITERALLY follow her, and her wanting them to JOIN the HoO almost. It's very eerie though... and it's reminding me of those creepy Resident Evil trailers that they had in theatres. (Anyone else remember those? Creepy music... lots of white and bright colors... talking about 'eternal beauty' and the Umbrella Corp...? Then the chics face turns into that of a zombie.) Maybe that's it. Maybe Bree isn't herself anymore... maybe she is a clone or a zombie. (LOL)

OMG! It woudl be so great if she were a zombie! LOL....maybe she will start eating people next vid? LMBO
flychiqk
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did a quick search on "follow you happiness" and I came back with some lyrics....probly not related but I thought I might post any them anyways.

Micheal Monroe

Follow Your Happiness

Chorus:
Follow your happiness
Follow your happiness
If there’s one thing in this life to remember
Follow your happiness

Now when you’re lost in confusion and you don’t know your no from yes
This advice I would give to you follow your happiness

Now it ain’t easy bein’ human and yet life can be so delicious
So much pleasure so much pain
Sometimes I can’t tell the difference

So once in awhile I stop
And let the rest of the world pass me by
In the quiet of my heart I find the reason why.

Chorus

I mean really if it’s a ll just a waste of time
Playin somebody else’s game
Singin somebody else’s lines
Well I’d rather die
But I know when I feel happy
And I know when something’s askew
When I’m happy I’m living in harmony
And I feel closer to the truth.
audrey403
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:22 am    Post subject: Follow your happines- There is a womans voice.... Reply with quote

Personally, I think Bree is definitly trying to send a hidden message to us, as well as Jonas and Daniel. The way she winks, the way she gives odd faces when Carl isn't looking at her- just make me think she is not entirely controlled and is really there to learn info about her family.

When she says family- she takes a moment to pause and look at the camera and say, almost directly to Jonas and Daniel, "Guys! I'm here to find out more info about my family and possibly Jonas' family too."

Also, if any of you out there are techno savvy, there is definitly a voice in close proximity to the camera and at 39 seconds into the video, it seems both Bree and Carl look at this person and acknowledge what they say. I've tried to listen in but I can't hear distinct words. Could this be something?

..........Or just someone on set reading them their lines lol.......
flychiqk
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe "follow your hapiness" is some kind of topic that bree and jonas spoke about after while they were getting so.......close.
Sami
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

audrey403 I completly agree... On... Everything you said

Quote:
The way she winks, the way she gives odd faces when Carl isn't looking at her

When Carl isn't looking, she looks annoyed (like "what a jerkfreak he is"-annoyed). When he's looking she looks all brainwashed again.
I think she's acting
megs229
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I definately think she is acting too. The way she emphasized family, it was completely different from the rest of her dialog.

It doesn't have to do with the puzzle in this video but my theory is that they said something about her dad not being dead, or maybe jonas' family and that is why she got in the car so willingly in the first place. After she got there, they brainwashed her. When she was at the cabin she snapped out of it and wasn't brainwashed any more but she remembered that the only way she could find out more information about her dad or jonas' parents whichever it is, was to go back and pretend that she was still on their side. She makes a big emphasis on family and happiness in this video. I really think she has a plan. Or at least I hope she does......
mousegirl
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't notice the wink at first, but yeah.
Bree is a bit different in this video.
And the voice, all I hear are some child playing, but... I just might be that slow.

I just want to know more about this whole mother business. Maybe her mother said something to her.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Jeromy
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All the single words that follow the phrase "Your Happiness"

My
Hands
Are
Tied

She's
Being
Prepared

I'm
Sorry.

The
Ixlikexchalk
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the only way to decode it if there is a message is to exclude everything that Carl is saying. I doubt he'd be in on it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Clues and Puzzles All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 1 of 7

Jump to: