Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

LonsesomeOctober Admits he's Uninvolved with LG15
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
cuseguy85
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 1:47 pm    Post subject: LonesomeOctober Reply with quote

Just announced that he will have no more spoofs. Discuss
Kenneth Nishimoto
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bummer, I thought he was a really funny guy. I'll stick around for his upcoming videos, though~! XD
justapix
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thats crappy, I liked his videos, I really miss the Breesfather videos, those where priceless, but atlas they seem to be no more.

LonesomeOctober, next video might prove to be interesting though...

~Justapix
twjaniak
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will miss him, but on the flip side, the guy behind the puppet sounds pretty cool, and I will continue to tune in.
curriguy
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 2:30 am    Post subject: LonsesomeOctober Admits he's Uninvolved with LG15 Reply with quote

So, LonesomeOctober...the youtube channel where we saw PurpleMonkey give a press conference, and we met Cthulu...

is fake! they're just spoof videos.

here is his confession:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZeSLjlqWrY

the guy who did the spoof videos is retiring.
what does this mean?

this means that clues like:
1. "I know what cephalapod means, do you?"
2. "Doesn't Bree look tired?"
3. "It's Too Late for Cassie"

are all ALSO fake.

This guy does some really great LG15 spoofs...that are pretty funny. it's unfortunate he was leading us all on.
Terryfic
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd just like to point out that LonesomeOctober was never "leading anyone on". When he made those videos he was a member of Alissa's board (as the official phorum was abandoned at that time) and he was quick to tell us all that he was responsible for these spoofs. They were never meant to be taken seriously. Hyemew and I (and likely Nora too) tried to point this out to all of you some time ago. We have all been around for a long time, hopefully the next time we try to share our knowledge you won't think we are spreading disinformation.
curriguy
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmm I must have missed that thread!

I saw multiple comments where the clues in his backwards cthulu interview were treated as real....SO I just assumed it was true.

ah but thanks for the info anyway, sorry the original message flew over my head.
Terryfic
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No problem mate. <rant>We just get a little frustrated sometimes when people think us moderators are trying to trick you guys. When really, we are just trying to help you focus on what is more likely the most useful clues.</rant>
Broken Kid
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Terryfic wrote:
No problem mate. <rant>We just get a little frustrated sometimes when people think us moderators are trying to trick you guys. When really, we are just trying to help you focus on what is more likely the most useful clues.</rant>

Except... I'm guessing the moderators don't know the truth any better than we do. And sometimes when a moderator says something like "the house is definitely not involved", we don't know if we should believe it or not. (It took an admin to convince me the house wasn't actually an interactive element.)
lordgreystoke422
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would not integral members of an ARG be involved and involved early in any discussions. In a situation like this I take nobody at their word. He very well may not have anything to do with LG15...but in ARG's I think that denial tends to be the norm... Misdirection at every step.. so we have to wait and see.

Call to Arms...Or Would That Be Feet? #54
http://one.revver.com/watch/156886/flv/affiliate/28541

There is No Ice Cream in the Champagne Room at the Ceremony #55
http://one.revver.com/watch/166473/flv/affiliate/28541

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
lordgreystoke422
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Curriguy states above about lonesomeOctober:
This guy does some really great LG15 spoofs...that are pretty funny. it's unfortunate he was leading us all on.

SO..you take a guy at his word that admits to leading us on....So what's to say he's not leading us on about what he's leading us on about. I am just saying..discount nothing till all the dust has setttled.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Broken Kid
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lordgreystoke422 wrote:
SO..you take a guy at his word that admits to leading us on....So what's to say he's not leading us on about what he's leading us on about. I am just saying..discount nothing till all the dust has setttled.

Who's to say you're not really a shill for LonesomeOctober and you're not leading us on about him leading us on about leading us on? And who's to say that I'm not leading you on about you leading us on about him leading us on about leading us on? Oh the humanity! Embarassed
lordgreystoke422
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Broken Kid wrote:
lordgreystoke422 wrote:

Who's to say you're not really a shill for LonesomeOctober and you're not leading us on about him leading us on about leading us on? And who's to say that I'm not leading you on about you leading us on about him leading us on about leading us on? Oh the humanity! Embarassed

Who's to say I am not leading you on about thinking we are being led on so that everyone might think that I maybe leading somebody on when really I am just trying to lead on some women and get in their pants...

but I might have to lose a few pounds first....
::waiter! Cancel that extra cheese and the dessert please!::

Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lordgreystoke422 wrote:
Broken Kid wrote:
lordgreystoke422 wrote:

Who's to say I am not leading you on about thinking we are being led on so that everyone might think that I maybe leading somebody on when really I am just trying to lead on some women and get in their pants...

but I might have to lose a few pounds first....
::waiter! Cancel that extra cheese and the dessert please!::

God...this makes me think of Jack Black.
Broken Kid
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lordgreystoke422 wrote:

Nothing turns on the chicks like admitting you're obsessively and desperately into lonelygirl15, a 16-year-old homeschooled girl who's fake, and her creepy friend cassieiswatching. It's worked wonders for me! Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> FanFic Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: