Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Find Him
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
marlasinger
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

messaged him too!

The Bree Solution.
http://one.revver.com/watch/330795

"Also... im in ur canons... supporting all ur marlas."
-AutoPilate
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Absynth
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i just got this response... he needs more info...

Spencer

http://www.myspace.com/la_labrat
Date: 23 Jun 2007, 01:07 PM
Flag as Spam or Report Abuse [ ? ]
Subject: RE: We Need Your Help
Body: Thank you for being so polite. You're correct, I am being flooded with nonsense emails today. How did you find me? I don't understand at all what's going on here. Who's Daniel?

EDIT: im gonna respond and fill him in more, seems like the myspace is definately canon
One of the Cloudmakers
http://www.cloudmakers.org/guide/index3.shtml
Currently trying to crack the Publius Enigma
Lotus768
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is my convo with Spencer

Okay, so....Daniel has this friend, Bree. And Brees dad knew your father. They were working together to help Bree deal with this "Religion" of theirs. Brees Mom is part of something called the Hymn of One, and they want Bree to complete a Ceremony because shes like the only one with some sort of trait they need. We dont know what the Ceremony is, but Bree is scared about it, and her Dad was scared about it. Together, Brees dad, Drew Avery, was working with your dad to develop some sort of injection that would make Bree "Trait Negative". Anyways, The Hymn of One found out, and killed Brees dad on the same day that your dad was killed. You need to talk to Daniel, he knows more than anyone else.

----------------- Original Message -----------------
Date: Jun 23, 2007 1:06 PM

You are correct Crystal. It does sounds crazy. I'm being inundated with message from people mentioned lg15. What the heck are you talking about? How do you know about my father?

----------------- Original Message -----------------
Date: Jun 23, 2007 12:22 PM

Hey, i know i might sound crazy, but you need to go to this website: www.lonelygirl15.com/forum and you need to get in touch with people there. My sn for the forum is Lotus768, but you really need to talk to Danielbeast...he knows about your fathers death, and it wasnt an accident. Now he needs your help. Contact him!
[/quote]
BrightSilence
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This was a great find and I know you wanted his attention...

BUT, the way this was handled was very unthoughtfull. People have been mass-messaging this guy that they know very personal and very tragic things about his life. How do you think he feels being confronted with that in this way? I'm just hoping he won't shut down because of all this.

I send him a message only containing a well meant apolagy and the request for him to at least give Daniel a chance. I know this is a desperate situation, but we need to keep a clear head and think about our manners and other peoples feelings aswell. I hope he will act on my advise.
Absynth
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BrightSilence wrote:
This was a great find and I know you wanted his attention...

BUT, the way this was handled was very unthoughtfull. People have been mass-messaging this guy that they know very personal and very tragic things about his life. How do you think he feels being confronted with that in this way? I'm just hoping he won't shut down because of all this.

I send him a message only containing a well meant apolagy and the request for him to at least give Daniel a chance. I know this is a desperate situation, but we need to keep a clear head and think about our manners and other peoples feelings aswell. I hope he will act on my advise.

hey if you look at the message from DB he TELLS us to go try emailing him on myspace. he responded to me and asked for more information...

How is this bad in any way? he even paid me a compliment for being so polite, I doubt i bothered him at all.
One of the Cloudmakers
BrightSilence
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm just saying I think DB was wrong in how he handled this, that's all. One message to this guy should have been enough. And I hope you're right and I'm just blowing things out of proportion (I tend to do that). Still if you suddenly get spammed like this, I don't think anyone would like that.

He should just contact Daniel now to work things out. Maybe he's more involved than he knows aswell...

PS. This is not an attack on you, I'm sure you were nice about it, I read his reply to you..

Last edited by BrightSilence on Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Aponi
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The first message I sent him, I tried to just be pretty friendly, ask about casual stuff. I figured he had lg15 coming out of his ears, I wanted him to see we weren't just after him for that.
He responded, he's very sweet Smile. And then I messaged him about the lg15 stuff, telling him about the youtube accounts, and saying I know about this because of those videos. I said I was sorry about what happened to his dad, and said I hoped he would watch the vids and get in contact with DB.
I hope he doesn't freak out, though I would Shocked
My LG15 Vid
Absynth
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BrightSilence wrote:

He should just contact Daniel now to work things out. Maybe he's more involved than he knows aswell...

thats what were trying to facilitate with the emails, at daniels request, which seems to have worked... so i think it was a good thing. hopefullly weve convinced Spencer to trust DB and they will have a talk, Spencer will get up to speed, and they will go kick some order ass!!!
One of the Cloudmakers
BrightSilence
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another addition with a personal motive. It could really bring things back on track. He might be able to keep the rest focussed. Since his fathers dead might be explained or maybe even revenged, I think he will be interested, plus with all the RNA, ribozimes, epogen and other stuff a scientist on the team would be a great addition, ofcourse I'm jumping the gun here. Wink
sack36
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Instead of messaging him (figuring you would all do that part. btw, thank you) I set up a thread with his name on it in the Others area so that he'd feel welcome on the forum.

Chelseyrl
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I messaged him too but I think the forum thread is a better idea since it seems so many of us have contacted him. Laughing

He's probably all like: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

You just had a Kyle moment.
d'oh!
Skunkwaffle
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So when do we get a "Spencer Speak" section of the forum?
marlasinger
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who knows - but Daniel, I've been messaging him, and have had a couple responses - so I'm going to keep doing it until I get a positive answer out of him.

This is tough. Really tough. If someone told me that my dad's accident was a conspiracy I wouldn't want to believe it either, dude.

The Bree Solution.
http://one.revver.com/watch/330795

"Also... im in ur canons... supporting all ur marlas."
-AutoPilate
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
BlogGirl14
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

maybe a link to the vids would be explanatory so he can see for himself
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Aponi
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BlogGirl14 wrote:
maybe a link to the vids would be explanatory so he can see for himself

I've told him all about it, I even gave him the names of all the youtube accounts.
Daniel, he doesn't want anything to do with any of this. And I agree with Marla, if my dad's death was all of a sudden a part of a conspiracy thing, I would be upset also. He also told me he doesn't think there is any way he can help with this. DB, I don't know where you found Dr. Gilman (Issac)'s name in that box, but maybe you should scan it into here, let us look at it, or just send it to him. Maybe some cold hard proof will shock him into action.
Either way I feel bad for this guy. His father died not too long ago, he's probably just getting over it, and now this?
Sad
My LG15 Vid
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Beast Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: