Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I Am Very Concerned! (and a Poll, Yeah!)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Concerns and Complaints
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Is it possible that some phorumite phans have resorted to a suicide pact?
Definitely, they're toast! Yeah!
22%
 22%  [ 5 ]
Not quite sure, but I don't miss them...
27%
 27%  [ 6 ]
Drama queens for sure, but still alive unfortunately.
50%
 50%  [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 22

Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

robtomorrow wrote:
Inigo wrote:
Danielle wrote:

I think I'm a survivor of the second generation. Maybe 3rd.

What's this generation stuff? what generation would I belong to?

I think this is the first time anyone has defined the comings and goings in terms of generations, but here is my attempt to define the generations, albeit short lived.

1st Before Jennifer Rose Outing
2nd After JR- 10/12/06
3rd 10/12/06-OpAphid
4th OpAphid-Demise of OpAphid
5th After Op - New Girl
6th New Girl -HoO- Neutrogena
7th Neutrogena-

Where would someone fit in if they lurked from the start until like ... October?

YOU: Who does that KTS think she is? Total bitch!

ME: I think I'm you, only better.

~Kelly, KMurr, and Kellylen <3~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
robtomorrow
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Killthesmiley wrote:

Where would someone fit in if they lurked from the start until like ... October?

I'm not sure, it's just something I came up with just now, so I haven't thought it through, nor will I, because I really don't care that much.

But I defined it that way because at each of those junctures there were people who were upset enough to say they are done with the series and are gone for good.
Luminous
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 11:39 pm    Post subject: Re: I Am Very Concerned! (and a Poll, Yeah!) Reply with quote

curiousGeorge wrote:
My worst fear is that there has been a double-phorumite suicide pact.

Shocked I've been ignoring them so much I hadn't realized they were gone Shocked

Suicide pact. *knocks on wood*

Or maybe they were kidnapped by the order whilst in Mexico Twisted Evil
aideen
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 1:00 am    Post subject: Re: I Am Very Concerned! (and a Poll, Yeah!) Reply with quote

curiousGeorge wrote:
Is it possible that these individuals have finally figured out there was no way in hell that they were EVER going to sleep with an LG cast member and decided that life was just not worth living anymore?

O.M.G.
How could you possibly say that!
I completely choked on my Apple and Cinnamon muffin.
That is sick, twisted, and messed up.
I can't believe you wrote that down.
Did it hurt you at least?
WHAT ARE YOU ON DUDE?
It must be pretty illegal for you to even think that.
-sweating-
Too much to deal with.
-tear-
Daaaannniiieeeelll
Jooonnnaaaasss
Saaaarraaaahhh
Taaacchhhyyyoooon
Brroootthhheerrrr
-sobbing-

Oh, and also,
HOLY SMOKES
I think I might be first generation!
Young first generation, but I was, ohh, wait, I joined the forum Novemberish I think.
Aww. I was on this site before JR got outed though! I lurked and had watched everything so far.
Damn.
Now I'm super confused

-goes back to nervous breakdown and draws stick figure diagrams of self with cast-

"Hi! We're here to take you to Six Flags, little girl. But first we wanna tie you up".
~Jonas [My Lover]

I like funfunfun Wink
curiousGeorge
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 4:39 am    Post subject: In Summary: Reply with quote

Whew, a flurry of great posts whilst I slept. I awake bright-eyed and prehensile tailed, ready for more serious research!

robtomorrow wrote:
They are probably sipping Margaritas, basking in south of the boarder sun on a perfect beach by day and having sex in the shower, in the laundry room, on the kitchen table, on the living room floor, EVERYWHERE, by night.

This is indeed entirely possible Rob, I had limited my theories to a PG-13 scope but the recent LG plot direction may have indeed been an inspiration for our missing duo. One shudders to think at the mental picture you have proposed though. Disturbing...

milowent wrote:

sounds about right. who's on first? what's on second?

Imagine CassieisWatching never happened. would the fan base of lg15 be radically different today? I think so. And CiW inspired OpAphid, which eventually and through a circuituous path, spawned the HymnofOne.

And if all that didn't happen, would the two CG seeks still not be here, or would they never have arrived?

Think

Ahhh, our Sage weighs in. I don't think the influence of CiW can be understated when examining the possible reasons for the appearance and mysterious disappearance of these phorumites... More on this later.

Luminous wrote:

Shocked I've been ignoring them so much I hadn't realized they were gone Shocked

Suicide pact. *knocks on wood*

Or maybe they were kidnapped by the order whilst in Mexico Twisted Evil

Yes, the Hymm of Juan influence is very strong and the ZZ Top Orderite obviously has connections in Texas. I think the Cowboy angle is worth exploring as a tangential connection. Excellent Work!

aideen wrote:

O.M.G.
How could you possibly say that!
I completely choked on my Apple and Cinnamon muffin.
That is sick, twisted, and messed up.
I can't believe you wrote that down.
Did it hurt you at least?
WHAT ARE YOU ON DUDE?
It must be pretty illegal for you to even think that.

See below for my influences, they are arguably not the most conventional... This is indeed an area of research requiring a strong stomach and the ability to grasp the unthinkable. We are dealing with characters with seriously damaged psyches, and the investigator must try to come as close to these conditions as possible without actually giving in to them. It's a tough job but...

Killthesmiley wrote:
this whole thread makes me laugh.
I'm just sitting here picturing us all passing around a *cigarette* and colt 45's having this discussion...

Yes, the influence of drugs is indeed something to be considered in all of this. Perhaps the crushing of egos has resulted in our posters giving into the temptations of substance abuse. This would not be the first time the rough and tumble doing of the phorum have driven folks over the edge...

As for the Colt-45, I much prefer Belgian Ales but I appreciate you bringing up my favorite research tool. Yeah Beer!

Killthesmiley wrote:

it's like aliens abducted them all

Hmmmm, if ever there was a post that was like the ball being teed up, this would be it. I will leave this one for one who has yet to weigh in. I fear this may lead us down a path that is so twisted and perverse that our younger phorumites may not be able to handle it though...
kittenishtrance
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uh oh.
curiousGeorge
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 5:33 am    Post subject: A confirmed sighting! Reply with quote

News Flash

One of our subjects has quietly reappeared.... My tactics have indeed worked.

Yet the more hostile one is still at large. I suspect this one will reappear soon also... They just can't stay away from here!
silverblue
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 6:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This thread, whilst somewhat amusing... is made less so by not being on the "inside" to whatever is behind this thread.

Confused
Luminous
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

silverblue wrote:
This thread, whilst somewhat amusing... is made less so by not being on the "inside" to whatever is behind this thread.

Confused

Simply look at it as a puzzle that needs to be solved. Everything you need to find the answer is right here in front of you. Simply put the pieces together and the answer becomes obvious.
Taig
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you know who you are Mr... wrote:
I hate posters who think they are soo important they feel they have to post a resignation thread a la nixon (or spaciegirl)

Like who cares. Just go.

and I on the other hand don't especially care for those who stay on long after their creativity, insight, and sense of humor have been exhausted (or in some cases NEVER really existed) ...

now to the point...

I have discovered something quite surprising in the life of at least one of the missing that truely surprised me...packed with leather, skin and fishnet. Therefore I think this is not so much a suicide pact as it is a case of being locked in the basement for some infraction.
Ziola
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Told ya Cool
curiousGeorge
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ziola wrote:
Told ya Cool

Oh please do tell!

Surely with that most awesome post count you are quite the learned phorumite. I love the succinctness and clarity evident in these kinds of posts, you are truly a wonder and we are so lucky to have you with us. Perhaps you even have more inside information as to the whereabouts of our missing posters.

We need all the great minds we can muster to solve this insidious conundrum...
Danielle
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ya know, I think I missed you coming around and trying to start more shit.

It has been far too dramafree lately.
<DTayl> i'm the bad sister
curiousGeorge
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Danielle wrote:
Ya know, I think I missed you coming around and trying to start more shit.

It has been far too dramafree lately.

I think you are on to something here, it HAS been rather drama free since the disappearance of these posters... Not one to keep up with the daily goings on of every Phrank and Phrannie Phorumite, I really hadn't noticed until you brought it up. Good work!

As for your first sentence, I thought we had abandoned the dystentary theory, but I see that you are eminently qualified to pursue this most troubling proposition. As always, write about what you know!

Please keep us posted on any new developments and welcome to this most learned discussion.

ETA:

One of my secret operatives has obtained yet more photo evidence, although I offer the usual caveats about authenticity. We can never underestimate the power of the Hymn of Juan to infiltrate our ranks...

Anywhooo, this operative claims that our quandary is simply suffering from a Janet Jackson style wardrobe malfunction Shocked I offer the following with the usual cautions about validity:

I'm a bit suspicious of this evidence, but the physique does indeed match previous reports.

Hmmmm.
milowent
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:53 am    Post subject: Re: A confirmed sighting! Reply with quote

curiousGeorge wrote:
they just can't stay away from here!

some can, sadly. for instance, Greystoke left long ago for greener pastures.

One time in the official chat i was greeted by him singing, in audio, "Hyemew's mom has got it going on..." (to the tune of Fountains of Wayne's Stacey's Mom).

The Hmmm of Many continues.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Concerns and Complaints All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: