Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0219 - "In (Search of) sanity... [06/25/07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kneeleigh
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lick your lips, Jonas.
Or get some lip chap or something.
Confused
je_sais_cequisetrame
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well. There was no snogging, but there was also no solid info that forumites didn't already figure out. But I didn't know about the myspace and all that, so okay... yay, lol.

Perhaps this will bring a new and attractive male into the LG ring, hehe, but that's all I have to say really. Glad that things are chugging along...
Haether
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm in San Diego (for work) and Jonas goes and leaves. damn.
I was secretly hoping that while I'm here something cool would happen here.

it is spelled DEFINITELY
learn it, live it, love it.

Last edited by Haether on Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Renegade
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*sees video*

Wow, how unspectacular.

Every time you score a goal, a starving child in Africa dies.
Mvidrine
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Filler, though interesting filler. Jonas is really hurting...I'm actually feeling for that guy. That whole running off to Texas thing seems very odd. I don't think he's thinking clearly. Hopefully we won't get a video of him in a forest asking for his new friends to pick him up. I'm sad that we didn't actually get to meet the new guy. Oh well
blendedchaitea
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mvidrine wrote:
That whole running off to Texas thing seems very odd. (snip)

I'm getting the feeling that this is the same tactic the Creators used to isolate Daniel and Jonas - sending Bree away to Tachyon.

a) A to-be-isolated character in some way offends the runaway.
b) Runaway well, runs away.
c) Isolated characters get involved in some plot-changing escapade.
d) Runaway character returns to help with the consequences of said escapade.

First example:

a) Jonas offends Bree with some stupid joke. He probably meant to hurt her feelings after she tied him up, you know, so this is a difference.
b) Bree runs away to Tachyon.
c) Daniel and Jonas meet all the Merry Members of the Ominous Order at the party. And Daniel rediscovers his love of the bottle.
d) Bree returns to help ferry Daniel and Jonas away from Alex, and follow her to Mexico, etc.

Second example:

a) Daniel and Sarah offend Jonas with their closeness. The closeness is not on purpose.
b) Jonas runs away to Zavalla, Texas.
(Now this is where speculation begins.)
c) With Jonas out of the house, Daniel and Sarah probably either get it on in Jonas' bed, or get it on and post about it ala "The Morning After." Or they could find Spencer Gilman.
d) Jonas returns and with Neutrogena's money, they FIGHT The Merry Members of the Ominous Order!

...I'm getting cynical in my old age.
Charles Phoenix
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

okay this video was pretty much segue and such... but it did offer two things

1... daniel and sarah cuteness

2... another example of jackson's acting abilty... soo much conveyed emotion with just his face... especially those eyes OMG

but i think the actual drive might have some plot significance as well as the whole spending time with taylor bit... i think that will get somthing significant done... because wheres the plot tension if they did somthing logical like use skype instead of travelling... even tho i think jonas' needs the drive time
megabyte made my avvie...
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting. High-school-student Taylor's psycho mom doesn't mind having a random 19-year-old boy sleep over for an indefinite period of time? That seems inconsistent with what Taylor shared thus far. I thought Taylor was the perfect daughter who was treated like an innocent angel? hmm.

Also, being a New Yorker for life, this is the first time I've ever heard someone say "out east" in reference to Texas. I'm so pissed. I got SO excited, thinking he actually MEANT out east. SHEESH. Crying or Very sad

ETA: If I were Daniel and Sarah(particularly Sarah), I would feel rather awkward living in Jonas's parents' cabin thingy without him.
Gidget
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was so excited while the vid was loading because I thought we'd get to see Spencer, but oh well.

I wanna give Jonas a big hug...
and then slap him.
Charles Phoenix
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JustAnotherLonelyGirl. wrote:

Also, being a New Yorker for life, this is the first time I've ever heard someone say "out east" in reference to Texas. I'm so pissed. I got SO excited, thinking he actually MEANT out east. SHEESH. Crying or Very sad

im from new york as well brooklyn actually... i thgught there would be some random trip to like new york ... but now i live in socal... and this puts some understanding on what he means... a lot of people in california dont really travel farther east than nevada and arizona... i suppose they dont want to be without in-n-out... but to him texas is east to him i suppose

JustAnotherLonelyGirl. wrote:

ETA: If I were Daniel and Sarah(particularly Sarah), I would feel rather awkward living in Jonas's parents' cabin thingy without him.

yes seriously... living in the jonas manor with out jonas... id think thats wierd
megabyte made my avvie...
aideen
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Omg, Jonas, don't get in the car! Pay attention to Isaacs death!!

Lol, Spencer will come across as a pretty boy; "Dude, you work at Neutrogena?"

If they weren't the sponsor, there'd be heaps of slack jokes.
"Your skin looks so smooth man" ;P

Nah, Neutrogena's cool.

Srsly though, my first line is importante

And he's driving to Taylor. Duuuude. Rebound.

The clip of Dan and Sarah in the middle, lol

And the ending made me teary

EDIT: Oh, and I just realised, Spencers YT has favourited stuff about the planets...

STARBOY

"Hi! We're here to take you to Six Flags, little girl. But first we wanna tie you up".
~Jonas [My Lover]

I like funfunfun Wink
house
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:30 am    Post subject: Oh yay. Another road trip... Reply with quote

Has Jonas not noticed the price of gas these days? Wink

This video was pretty much what I expected (what can I say; I've lowered my expectations?). As most of you know, I'm kind of burned out on the whole cat and mouse game that seems to drive the plot of LG15 - the occasional game of Cat and Mouse is fine. Doing it over and over and over, ad nauseum??? Eh...not so much.

I feel the same as many of you.
Why is Jonas going to Texas when the Order flew (I'm guessing) Bree and the Order posse to Cali for the last ceremony attempt?
Why is Jonas going to Texas when Spencer lives in California? Is Taylor going to use her super-spidey hacking skills to figure out that he (Spencer) is, conveniently, staying in a Texas hotel room for a conference? Will Jonas and Taylor take a little drive and stake him out? Why they bumble their way into his hotel room dressed as room service and a maid?
And, for those who have concerns about Taylor's madre'... since when has any parent, in this series, had a problem with their kids having guests or disappearing? I have two scenarios that would be cool to see...
1) Jonas going through Sarah's things (maybe he'll bunk in her room?).
2) Jonas pulling a Mrs. Robinson with Sarah and Taylor's mom.

ETA: I hope Jonas remembered to bring Daniel's Amazing Technicolor Lab Coat...just in case Taylor finds out that Spencer has been hospitalized in Zavalla.
wh_pirate
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And I'm still waiting for a new vid to come so I can see who this new character is. I hope Jonas mentioning Spencer doesn't count as being the intro. That would just suck.
Sam fan
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 3:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

aideen wrote:
Omg, Jonas, don't get in the car! Pay attention to Isaacs death!!

THAT is a very good point!! Hopefully he checked the brake cables, etc. before leaving.

Nice video even though it's not action-packed and clue-filled. Glimpse of Saniel's touchy-feely was tastefully done.
It's a bridge... but what it did mainly in my view was bring up the sadness -- a vlog might be Jonas' and Daniel's last word to Bree -- and underlined how urgent the situation is, but that there isn't a lot of hope right now. It pitched a lot of focus on Spencer coming through.

If there weren't this kind of "filler"/bridge that was more about a character's thoughts/emotions, I think that the series would be shallow.

But there had better be some serious meat in the next video! Evil or Very Mad (...and I don't mean the Sarah/Daniel kind Ha!)
curiousGeorge
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:
Perhaps there'll be a purpose behind it, but it's a bit perplexing.

That it quite the nice way to say that this whole thing made absolutely no sense.

Again, the "Meta" must be getting in the way of any kind of sensible logic to the plot. I don't know quite what it is THIS time, but this is just one more irrational plot point. I perfectly understand we need a new character to support the show's new underwriter, but why is Joan headed to Tejas?

Good Lord, I hope not to kidnap a minor again...

And what about the "message" from Alex (?) in Bree's last vid? While they were furiously searching the web, did they not check in at the phorum and see that Jeromy has solved it? Was that not least worth a mention?

I'm beginning to feel sorry for Jackson, he's turned into a pretty good actor and is carrying the weight of the series on his (hawwwt I guess) shoulders right now. It must be difficult for him to keep a straight face when he reads the script.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 7 of 9

Jump to: