Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Response to "Forum Rule Update: moderators actions"
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Concerns and Complaints
View previous topic :: View next topic  
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For you, Taig.

Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.
trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi folks! I'm not popping in with any "Grand Announcement" or Revelation. I just wanted to publically thank everyone who's taken a few minutes out of their busy schedules to correspond with me - both supporters and those expressing concerns. I really do appreciate all of the input.

As we iron out wrinkles and tweak our standards for public decorum, I invite you to continue to reach me directly. We really do take every concern very seriously and I will do my best to address each of them individually.

In the meantime, here in the U.S. it's kind of a weird weekend. One of our most significant holidays falls in the middle of the week as we celebrate the birth of our nation. Many forumites will be celebrating in various ways and at various times between now and Wednesday, myself included. I'll be spending a little more time with friends and family, enjoying the fresh air and engaging in the usual holiday activities. I'll still be around and promise that I will get back to each and every one who has corresponded with me - it just may take a couple of extra hours to do so.

Thanks again!

Trainer

PS: Anyone got a hug coupon they can spare?
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hug for Trainer, straight from the gaylien research facility (which I have nothing to do with) from whence it came.

deagol
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

QtheC wrote:
deagol wrote:
now i feel the need to create a rainbow or something...

########################################################################

(etc.)

ahhh yess
Off topic: That must be software created... never seen that trick before, how did you do it?

It's a puzzle! Laughing

1. I found this image: http://www.ameliaclark.com/a-peace_love_happiness.jpg

2. Stared at it for about a minute taking mental note of how I perceived the relative color values for every eigth-of-an-inch or so. No biggie, since most people's brains do that stuff in fractions of a second. Mentally converting those color values into hex was a bit harder.

3. The most tedious part which took me a few hours was typing out the stuff from memory.

>>>>> Razz
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

deagol wrote:

1. I found this image: http://www.ameliaclark.com/a-peace_love_happiness.jpg

2. Stared at it for about a minute taking mental note of how I perceived the relative color values for every eigth-of-an-inch or so. No biggie, since most people's brains do that stuff in fractions of a second. Mentally converting those color values into hex was a bit harder.

3. The most tedious part which took me a few hours was typing out the stuff from memory.

>>>>> Razz

Shocked

This is why Deagol makes me sooooo fucking hot!!
Samara
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
BK & the moderation team still has not made a statement commiting moderators to leave a comment behind when a post is edited or deleted, for instance

No, the only thing he has said is to repeatedly stress that moderators either post a note or send a PM. He's giving them the option, apparently.

Well, as I have brought up twice before...the posts I've had deleted in this very thread were not addressed with an edit, another post or even a PM. Rarely, of ever, dos that actually happen. The vast majority of the time, people are just left wondering what the hell happened. Oh...and now, we're not even allowed to ask about?

My point being...even the one "apparent" rule that we know about isn't being followed...so how are we to trust that there are other rules that they're following...or not following.

BK...I like you and all, but you're absolutely avoiding the question and it's really angering people. KTS is correct about the underlying tide of resentment. Just because you haven't been shown the secret door doesn't mean it doesn't exist...there might actually be a reason for it. You guys are in no way the end-all be-all of the Breeniverse. You might want to downgrade Pluto...but Pluto still exists dammit. The problem is that these forums are pretty much the Sun...and when the Sun is having issues, the entire Universe suffers.

So again... I reiterate that your words don't mean a lot without actions to back them up. And it's even more annoying when your useless words keep repeating themselves like a broken record...as if we're somehow missing the point. We get what you're saying...that's why we're telling you that it's not answering the questions.

Many people in this thread have pointed out that a more visible process would actually make yours and the admins job easier...we've asked you to explain to us why this isn't the case. I've practically begged for someone to give a reason to trust you. I'm certainly not alone when I say that I'm disappointed and ticked off with your indifference. You guys say that you're listening...but we've seen no actual proof of it.
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It seems, Samara, that the repetition has now stopped and has been replaced with silence. Rolling Eyes
Samara
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, it's essentially the same thing...since the repetition didn't say much either. And some of it was especially insulting because a few of the responses had a very condescending tone to them. That's not attacking you guys (BK, Trainer et al), okay? It's just my honest observation and feelings on the matter.
Taig
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shhhh
Ziola
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can you blame them? No matter what they say, until the new moderator rules are posted you aren't going to be happy. And since there aren't any plans to post them any time soon, this is just going to be a great big unhappy thread. Sad
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ziola wrote:
Can you blame them? No matter what they say, until the new moderator rules are posted you aren't going to be happy. And since there aren't any plans to post them any time soon, this is just going to be a great big unhappy thread. Sad

Nope, I don't, Ziola. Silence is all they can really do at this point.
robtomorrow
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

longlostposter wrote:
Silence is all they can really do at this point.

Let's all observe an extended silence on this subject.
Taig
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well....if previous predictions hold perhaps the new character will provide the impetus to move along.

Here's to Brother SPencer...Slainte!
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, once again my laptop is busted...thanks to a much needed break from the children giving me to opportunity to be drunk allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll weekend .... happy canada day!!!!!!

so I am back on my handheld device. sooo this is going to take forever to type out.

I would like to extend my gratitude to trainer. the response he gave me to our correspondence was 1000 times better than I expected. even though he didn't give me the generic statement, and he didn't give me an answer, I feel that through our correspondences there will be changes. I took a lot of everyones comments from here and addapted them to what could be done and used effectively.

I truly hope that they will takemy suggestions into consideration and realise that they will offer the must needed control over the concerns and complaints area as there should be.

YOU: Who does that KTS think she is? Total bitch!

ME: I think I'm you, only better.

~Kelly, KMurr, and Kellylen <3~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you, Kelly.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Concerns and Complaints All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
Page 12 of 12

Jump to: