Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Why Should We Trust Anything? (Anything goes thread)
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
twjaniak
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 6:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Hidden Clues? Reply with quote

Sephern wrote:
Plus there's a lot to do with tarot involved and I've heard you can get a Crowley deck at Barnes & Nobles if anybody thinks there could be clues in Judgement, the 8 of swords, or the Joker. Religion has become a huge part of the LG15/CiW series and there's probably a lot we don't know because we don't know this religion. Possibly that's the whole point of this, to understand that third party religions exist and should be noticed...Or it's to promote the Thelemic religion. Well, I guess I'll leave this for some replies. Sorry to all that I've ticked off lately, really didn't mean to. >.<

Aside from MS Cassie and eBay Cassie, which are not discussed in this forum and are irrelevant to the CiW ARG, there has been no Tarot involvement from CiW. The contents of the swimming hole box were jacked, or irrelevant based on Cassie's declaration "I DO NOT PLAY CARDS". We were too late for that clue.

Last edited by twjaniak on Thu Sep 28, 2006 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sephern
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 6:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Hidden Clues? Reply with quote

twjaniak wrote:
Sephern wrote:
Plus there's a lot to do with tarot involved and I've heard you can get a Crowley deck at Barnes & Nobles if anybody thinks there could be clues in Judgement, the 8 of swords, or the Joker. Religion has become a huge part of the LG15/CiW series and there's probably a lot we don't know because we don't know this religion. Possibly that's the whole point of this, to understand that third party religions exist and should be noticed...Or it's to promote the Thelemic religion. Well, I guess I'll leave this for some replies. Sorry to all that I've ticked off lately, really didn't mean to. >.<

Aside from MS Cassie and eBay Cassie, which are not discussed in this forum and are irrelevant to the CiW ARG, there has been no Tarot involvement from CiW.

Well...The Judgement card was found in the box but was suposedly a wrong clue. Perhaps the Creators are involved in the suposed game jacking?
twjaniak
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 6:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Hidden Clues? Reply with quote

Sephern wrote:
twjaniak wrote:
Sephern wrote:

Aside from MS Cassie and eBay Cassie, which are not discussed in this forum and are irrelevant to the CiW ARG, there has been no Tarot involvement from CiW.

Well...The Judgement card was found in the box but was suposedly a wrong clue. Perhaps the Creators are involved in the suposed game jacking?

Doesn't matter. If Cassie says the clue is irrelevant then it is. This is her game. She gets to make the rules, or even change them if she so chooses.
Hodabes
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 8:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Hidden Clues? Reply with quote

twjaniak wrote:
Doesn't matter. If Cassie says the clue is irrelevant then it is. This is her game. She gets to make the rules, or even change them if she so chooses.

Cassie lying to us constantly could easily be an important part of the game. It's not your job to tell us what is and what is not relevant. It does matter, and people will continue to discuss it.
twjaniak
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 8:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Hidden Clues? Reply with quote

hodabes wrote:
twjaniak wrote:

Cassie lying to us constantly could easily be an important part of the game. It's not your job to tell us what is and what is not relevant. It does matter, and people will continue to discuss it.

No that's Cassie's job. So why do people continue to give credit to non-YT Cassies?
DeepBlueRug
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 8:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Hidden Clues? Reply with quote

twjaniak wrote:
hodabes wrote:
twjaniak wrote:

No that's Cassie's job. So why do people continue to give credit to non-YT Cassies?

Has the CIW.com been proven to not be Cassie's site? I asked her yesterday, but no reply. I know she has stated about the other ones (myspace/ebay etc.), but didn't this come up after all this. I'm sorry if this has been made clear, this site is getting harder and harder to navigate. I only ask because of the map last night, and wondered if it was a LG15 outdoor site.
twjaniak
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 9:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Hidden Clues? Reply with quote

DeepBlueRug wrote:
twjaniak wrote:
hodabes wrote:
twjaniak wrote:

Has the CIW.com been proven to not be Cassie's site? I asked her yesterday, but no reply. I know she has stated about the other ones (myspace/ebay etc.), but didn't this come up after all this. I'm sorry if this has been made clear, this site is getting harder and harder to navigate. I only ask because of the map last night, and wondered if it was a LG15 outdoor site.

Neither ciw.com nor cassieiswatching.com has ever had anything to do with the official Cassieiswatching storyline which has only been communicated to us through YouTube.
Hodabes
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 10:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Hidden Clues? Reply with quote

twjaniak wrote:
Neither ciw.com nor cassieiswatching.com has ever had anything to do with the official Cassieiswatching storyline which has only been communicated to us through YouTube.

No offense, but you don't know that. The moderators around here seem to have a habit of stating their opinions as fact.
toadlguy
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 11:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Hidden Clues? Reply with quote

hodabes wrote:
twjaniak wrote:

No offense, but you don't know that. The moderators around here seem to have a habit of stating their opinions as fact.

If you read all the posts - you would know it too!!!
alexisme
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 11:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Hidden Clues? Reply with quote

toadlguy wrote:
hodabes wrote:
twjaniak wrote:

If you read all the posts - you would know it too!!!

and how do we know that what we know is fact?

how do we know that yt cassie isn't lying? how do we know that yt, ms, ebay, ciw.com, and cassieiswatching.com isn't a group of people from all over the US working together trying to make us run around in circles to find clues?

I do THINK that yt cassie is the only real one(if there even is a "real" one)..but let's face it...it's not a fact. So it shouldn't be construed as one.

and i don't think EVERY idea/opinion should be shot down just because it says differently in the forums.
Luv2Luvem
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The reason they know that YTCassie doesn't have anything to do with MS/EbayCassie is 1. because YTCassie specifically SAY SO and 2. The Ebaycassie was in England, and after a IP search the MSCassie was confirmed to be in England as well.
Hodabes
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 4:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luv2Luvem wrote:
The reason they know that YTCassie doesn't have anything to do with MS/EbayCassie is 1. because YTCassie specifically SAY SO and 2. The Ebaycassie was in England, and after a IP search the MSCassie was confirmed to be in England as well.

We were actually talking about cassieiswatching.com. In my opinion the website is more likely run by the "Etchings" people than Cassie, and I've never even bothered to follow anything from MySpace or eBay, but I'm not going to constantly repond to everybody's messages to tell people they're wrong if they don't believe exactly as I do.

It's a game that's meant to be confusing, and there are people trying to confuse it even more, so the fans are naturally going to discuss every little idea until they're satisfied that they aren't missing anything. It's hopeless to tell them not to talk about it, and it adds nothing to the conversation but lots of bickering that buries the information even deeper.

I respect the moderators, by the way, for taking the time to try and organize threads and move them to the proper forums. I just don't think moderators should be stating their opinions as fact, because they only have ideas as strong as yours or mine but people will blindly follow them assuming that they've got some sort of inside scoop.

Every lame idea is worth discussing. Nobody should be telling you what you can't think about.
alexisme
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 4:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luv2Luvem wrote:

Yeah I knew about that. I'm actually a believer that the YT Cassieis the only Cassie. Every other one is a fake.

But in reality...we really don't know who is fake ..and who is real. Just because YT Cassie says that everyone else is fake...does that mean it's definitely true? people lie....(Cassie would know all about that ..ha). Who's to say that YT Cassie isn't a fake also? She could just be some obsessed fan. No one KNOWS if she actually has anything to do with the story.

am i right or does someone actually know yt cassie personally?

because i think i'm right Very Happy
alexisme
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 4:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hodabes wrote:

Every lame idea is worth discussing. Nobody should be telling you what you can't think about.

I agree with this guy Smile

But not EVERY lame idea..because I'm pretty sure my Matrix idea earlier was pretty much wrong. Mr. Green
toadlguy
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hodabes wrote:

The only problem with that, is after awhile all the forums fill up with needless noise making it impossible to discuss ideas where the majority of this forum are in agreement. The prob. with non YTCassie discussion is that they really have been confirmed to not being part of what YTCassie is doing. That means that everything they say will distract from the YTCassie ARG - really. On the otherhand - if any of them manage to actually put something together that is compelling maybe more so than YTCassie, then I'm sure people will want to follow their stuff. So far it has been both distracting and as far as I can tell, exceedingly lame.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> FanFic Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 1 of 7

Jump to: