Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0220 - "Rockin' the Boat" [06/26/07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
tricky-ticky-tavi
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

voyboy wrote:
Marbella wrote:
...The plot seems to just be dying in favor of these fun little scenes. Filler. We need some meat. Still, I enjoyed the video a lot.

I think that the meat is in Sarahs hands right now. Dancing

Applause You made me snort while i was laughing...

My question is this....What were we talking about??

http://www.bebo.com/tricky-ticky
Charles Phoenix
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

voyboy wrote:
Marbella wrote:
...The plot seems to just be dying in favor of these fun little scenes. Filler. We need some meat. Still, I enjoyed the video a lot.

I think that the meat is in Sarahs hands right now. Dancing

after her ice cream bit... i doubt its her hands...
randy little couple arent they... and beast is an over eager puppy about it
megabyte made my avvie...
watermelonhead
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can we at least rename this site www.DanielBeast.com ? Thanks!
MrsCop
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sarah's eyeliner gives me yet ANOTHER reason to miss Op. Confused

~tigerlilylynn
Destrin41016
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

exanimatebylove wrote:
Opladybug wrote:
This video made me slightly ill.
ughhh

Agree'd!!

robtomorrow wrote:

lol!!!

Inigo wrote:
God I hate that Neutrogena shit. Any scientist who works for neutrogena making skin cream is a loser.

That made me chuckle.

mindinflight wrote:
Daniel, Daniel, Daniel.... the over-eager puppydog approach is NOT that much of a turn-on, I'm afraid. Wowie.

Agree'd!

kimmycat wrote:
When Bree was talking with Lucy back in Texas, they offered her the safety of her friends in exchange for herself. Bree of course agreed to this. When they located Bree and saved her, she pretended to be brainwashed, knowing she'd run back to the order. She didn't want to tell Jonas and Daniel this because she knew they would stop her. Thats why the only trace of Bree we saw was when Jonas made her laugh. Because she couldn't hold it in or hide it. She really does love Jonas and I think she saw her oppertunity to escape but also wanted to have a memorable last time with him. She knows something and is using herself to secure the saftey of Jonas and Daniel.... thoughts?

A little OT from this vid...but I actually also agree. Or...I hope this is right!!!

Sooo....my thoughts...I hated this video. Not majorly but in most part because of Sarah. I don't hate her. I just, don't think she's good enough for DB. Which means a lot coming from me cuz DB isn't my favorite. I mean, she seems like she's got some shit she needs to work out and sex isn't gonna make things any less complicated. I just don't want her to take him for a ride as my mother would say, haha. I know people like her aren't fond of relationships and thats what DB wants, I think?

I dunno anymore. All I know is....I miss Bree. And Jonas. And I miss Bree & Jonas. It makes me sad.

Did anyone consider maybe they didn't do anything when the cameras went off? Maybe they just cuddled? Or maybe she wispered in his ear that she wanted DQ? I dunno. lol.

ahahahahaha! i just got the funniset image in my head of Daniel coming up in the next video and saying..."so yeahh...about the last video...SARAH TOOK ME TO DAIRY QUEEN!" (kinda reminescant to when he was like yeah ummm....it was THE GREATEST DAY EVER!, in this video)and then he shoves an entire ice cream cone in his mouth and does the whole blog like that. ehhh? and then ending it. "oh yeah. and we had sex too..."

but about the video...this video bored me...which is odd because one of my favorite things about lg15 now is daniel and sarah. but her looks at him really worried me. and i makes me saaaad. Sad the ending was vaguely funny though. mostly the greatest day ever thing.
jdiddy
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've already listened to APHID, Spencer, Lonelygirl, and Tychon's (or whatever her name is), video blogs pretty much. Who's left (besides Daniel Beast)?
kjones
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The next video better not be Bree and her hymn of one crew. I hope we see the plot advance a bit here.
chevyfudd
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do miss the Tachyon days. Damn it.
gigglingmonk
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kjones wrote:
The next video better not be Bree and her hymn of one crew. I hope we see the plot advance a bit here.

I agree. I hope its at least a video from Taylor or something saying that Jonas got there and since then they've talked to Spencer or something. Ugh. If not, I shall be annoyed. I mean, I like the HoO commercial things because usually they have some sort of puzzle in them, but honestly, they repeat themselves over and over. By the way, do the kids know about that last message?
and it feels like
like it was a friend
if its watching us
and the world we set on fire
do you wonder
if it feels the same?
CalientePocket
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Destrin41016 wrote:

ahahahahaha! i just got the funniset image in my head of Daniel coming up in the next video and saying..."so yeahh...about the last video...SARAH TOOK ME TO DAIRY QUEEN!" (kinda reminescant to when he was like yeah ummm....it was THE GREATEST DAY EVER!, in this video)and then he shoves an entire ice cream cone in his mouth and does the whole blog like that. ehhh? and then ending it. "oh yeah. and we had sex too..."

That was hilarious, Destrin.

I feel like an old woman when I watch these videos anymore. "Back in my day, the show was great. Bree was really likeable, Op was scary, and there was this badass character named Tachyon whose theme song alone could bring peels of excitement..."

I don't mean to be bitter. I did like the introduction of Sarah (because her character seemed like a good foil for Bree), but, I don't know, the story seemed to slow down even more after she was added because she basically works as a distraction from saving Bree.
robtomorrow
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a theory, they are trying to fool the Order, Jonas didn't really go to Texas, and Daniel and Sarah aren't really wasting time, (whether or not they are having sex seems to me beside the point, who cares?).
Aponi
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know what?
I just watched this vid again, and I don't know how I missed it before, but Yousef is so effing cute. I think it's the new haircut.

Very Happy
My LG15 Vid
HisGirl
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

robtomorrow wrote:
I have a theory, they are trying to fool the Order, Jonas didn't really go to Texas, and Daniel and Sarah aren't really wasting time, (whether or not they are having sex seems to me beside the point, who cares?).

I have honestly been hoping for that option every single time our lonelyfriends make bad choices.

*sigh* maybe someday Wink
je_sais_cequisetrame
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CalientePocket wrote:
Destrin41016 wrote:

That was hilarious, Destrin.

I feel like an old woman when I watch these videos anymore. "Back in my day, the show was great. Bree was really likeable, Op was scary, and there was this badass character named Tachyon whose theme song alone could bring peels of excitement..."

I don't mean to be bitter. I did like the introduction of Sarah (because her character seemed like a good foil for Bree), but, I don't know, the story seemed to slow down even more after she was added because she basically works as a distraction from saving Bree.

Here here!

I dunno, maybe I was spoiled by Op and Tachy, or maybe it was High School, but now every time we have to talk about anything even remotely having to do with romance that is NOT connected to the actual ceremony/order/genetics plot, I don't like it.

My favourite videos were when Oppy became canon and things were, for at least a little while, very goal oriented. They were darker and everyone seemed at least a little bit more mature. That's probably why I like Bree's HoO videos that other people complain about -- At least it has more to do with the plot and it reminds me of Oppy's scaryness.

Then again, I give this speech every time we get a filler video that I hate, lol. Goddamnit. Just ever since Taylor's riding crop video I've been more bitter than usual. I'm too addicted to this series and there's too much I like in it that's still there for me to stop watching or stop posting about how I feel. Ya never know, maybe the Creatatrons DO read what you write...
Renegade
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

longlostposter wrote:
Renegade wrote:
o rly?

It was a joke, Renegade. Sorry you were offended.

Not offended. Just questioning your ability to defend thy girl

Every time you score a goal, a starving child in Africa dies.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 8 of 11

Jump to: