Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Idea: Cassie is NOT religious!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
BuncyTheFrog
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 10:29 am    Post subject: Idea: Cassie is NOT religious! Reply with quote

"The whole religion thing freaked her out"

So, Cassie isn't religous, we can strike the whole "she was killed in that ceremony" idea out in my opinion. (unless she was an unwilling sacrifice or something freakishly outlandish like that)
vertigo
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think she wasn't/isn't from the same cult as Bree..... with all the clues related to the Bible, I think she's probably christian!
toadlguy
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The poem clearly states, however, that she was killed (or perhaps may be at risk of being killed) by someone who we can assume IS part of the ceremony.
BuncyTheFrog
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blah, nevermind about this thread - I so did not see the latest one, and forgot that lg15.com has videos before youtube
Farva
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unless Cassie was part of a ceremony trying to work AGAINST this one, who for some reason thought she had to be sacrificed to stop the "evil" ceremony from working. Seems to me if Cassie died in the ceremony, it wouldn't be "once in a long time" since it would have been in their fairly recent memory.

Or, it says "Moses ARMED the evil priest" and "If help again will come too late" Interesting shift of tense. What did Moses give? The Divine Law? The Word of God? It almost seems to imply she died for a Judeo-Christian ritual of some sort, which was also wrong.
wintermute
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 10:40 am    Post subject: Re: Idea: Cassie is NOT religious! Reply with quote

BuncyTheFrog wrote:
"The whole religion thing freaked her out"

So, Cassie isn't religous, we can strike the whole "she was killed in that ceremony" idea out in my opinion. (unless she was an unwilling sacrifice or something freakishly outlandish like that)

It means that Cassie isn't the same religion, not that she's not religious at all... But yeah, I think it's safe to say that Cassie wasn't killed in a religious ceremony at this point...

'mute

'vote 'mute in '16!
sc
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

or at least not the same ceremony
HyeMew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In my opinion, Cassie being a non-canon spin-off, they decided to do a take off of all of Bree's stuff by having lots of religious-type clues. However, the creators have now revealed Cassie was not religious, in a sense sinking the Cassie creditability. This could be seen as the Creators striking back at all the cassie spin-offs and their heavily occult natures and pulling the stool out from under them.
Seriously, if Cassie is freaked out by tarot and such, why would she leave clues with those very props? The simple answer is because these Cassies are not from the creators themselves and were just using a motif they wanted us to think was related to Cassie too just because they were related to Bree. It seemed like a pretty obvious thing to do at the time, never thinking that the real Cassie was freaked out by it all.
chixor1
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could it be that cassie ran away/escaped this religion or type of religion before, and then when she discovered Bree was involved she stopped calling or whatever because she is trying to stay away from this religion?
soma
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Moses ARMED the evil priest"

Going back to Enoch 1, the Book of the Watchers, note that along with Thelema, the Watchers, created the tools of war:

Enoch 1 Chapter 8:

Quote:
And Azazel taught men to make swords, and knives, and shields, and breastplates, and made known to them the metals of the earth and the art of working them, and bracelets, and ornaments, and the use of antimony, and the beautifying of the eyelids, and all kinds of costly stones, and all 2 colouring tinctures. And there arose much godlessness, and they committed fornication, and they 3 were led astray, and became corrupt in all their ways. Semjaza taught enchantments, and root-cuttings, 'Armaros the resolving of enchantments, Baraqijal (taught) astrology, Kokabel the constellations, Ezeqeel the knowledge of the clouds, Araqiel the signs of the earth, Shamsiel the signs of the sun, and Sariel the course of the moon. And as men perished, they cried, and their cry went up to heaven.

This was the first arming of mankind, at the time of Noah.

Not sure if there is a connection between this and events of Moses' time though.
Brooklyn
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As I've said before in another thread, the creators write their series heavily based on what the fans reactions are to their videos. And look, theres more posts under the Cassie forums under the actual Bree forums. Personally, I think it would be pretty stupid for them to cut out Cassie. Plus, the easiest way to cut Cassie out of the storyline was to just NOT mention her at all. I mean, look at us now... we're all going nuts because she mentioned Cassie AGAIN in a video last night..?!

I could possibly believe that the theory that Cassie is religious, but Christian. Hey, I've known some crazy Christians. Shocked

I could see her trying to explain Bree's story through her religion.
I could see her trying to help Bree. Look how Lucy (the helper) booted Daniel out of Bree's life. Obviously Lucy has a heavy influence on Bree's life, so maybe this is a way for Cassie to reach out without Lucy and her weirdo buddies getting in the way of Bree being saved?
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"And the fifth was named Kasdeja: this is he who showed the children of men all the wicked smitings of spirits and demons, and the smitings of the embryo in the womb, that it may pass away, and [the smitings of the soul] the bites of the serpent, and the smitings

13 which befall through the noontide heat, the son of the serpent named Tabaet"

Kinda freaks me out a bit, still, that things are being taken from the place I got my name, lol. I use this name on all forums. Well, this or Kasdaye.
twjaniak
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brooklyn wrote:
As I've said before in another thread, the creators write their series heavily based on what the fans reactions are to their videos. And look, theres more posts under the Cassie forums under the actual Bree forums. Personally, I think it would be pretty stupid for them to cut out Cassie. Plus, the easiest way to cut Cassie out of the storyline was to just NOT mention her at all. I mean, look at us now... we're all going nuts because she mentioned Cassie AGAIN in a video last night..?!

I could possibly believe that the theory that Cassie is religious, but Christian. Hey, I've known some crazy Christians. Shocked

I could see her trying to explain Bree's story through her religion.
I could see her trying to help Bree. Look how Lucy (the helper) booted Daniel out of Bree's life. Obviously Lucy has a heavy influence on Bree's life, so maybe this is a way for Cassie to reach out without Lucy and her weirdo buddies getting in the way of Bree being saved?

If CiW is modeled off of inside knowledge about the LG15 character Cassie, then we should be able to deduce certain things about her. She has a comfortable familiarity with the christian Bible and she is not disturbed by shocking imagery. Perhaps her exposure to Bree steeled her against darker concepts.
vertigo
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She could be an ex-religious person (I'm sorry, I don't even know if this expression exists).

I went to a catholic school for 12 years so I'm familiar with the religion, but I don't follow it.

But the clues are so consistent in their religious aspect that IMO Cassie has a deeper conection with religion....
toadlguy
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

twjaniak wrote:

If CiW is modeled off of inside knowledge about the LG15 character Cassie, then we should be able to deduce certain things about her. She has a comfortable familiarity with the christian Bible and she is not disturbed by shocking imagery. Perhaps her exposure to Bree steeled her against darker concepts.

Of course, If she's a disembodied spectre, that might give her some inside knowledge as well Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> FanFic Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: