Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Is it still the same?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Concerns and Complaints
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Is it still the same?
Yes
18%
 18%  [ 2 ]
No
63%
 63%  [ 7 ]
Why do you care anyway?....Weirdo..
18%
 18%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 11

Way2Curious
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:05 pm    Post subject: Is it still the same? Reply with quote

This isn't really a complaint, more a question for the forum members.
I decided to take a break from the forums (I mostly only read them before anyhow) several months ago because it seemed like everything that was predicted here came true (fan involvment and all that). It spoiled the element of surprise a little, for me anyway. I've still been watching all the vids though and it has actually been more entertaining that way because I don't already know whats about to happen. Not that I don't like the fan involvment, its one of the things that has always made LG15 so unique. Smile

Anyhow my question was, is it still the same? Does what the fans suggest here still basically create the plot?
Taig
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh my friend you are about to learn that one "can never come home again"

You are returning to a forum where things seem to reflect our current culture. The epoisodes are getting cheesier, relying on flesh when a decent story line eludes them. And the phorum seems occupied with members who are easily duped by such tawdry tactics.

I don't recall anyone ever having any real influence on ANY outcomes although I do remember a time when they wanted you to think there was . SO I guess your answer is "Yes" if that's the way you remember it that;'s the way they are still selling it.
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well actually, Daniel and Bree would never have had any sort of romance or attraction between them if not for fan enthusiasm.

But, in response to the original poster, I don't think the fans directly influence the plot as much anymore. There are more clues and puzzles, so there is still a lot of fan interaction, but the Creators seem to have the plot planned for at least the near future. (Although, I admit I do think the Sarah/Daniel thing was directly caused by fan support of the couple.)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Concerns and Complaints All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: