Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Who Can Take the Place of Bree?
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
milowent
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 11:41 am    Post subject: Who Can Take the Place of Bree? Reply with quote

Obviously over the last two months there has been a decreasing prescence of Bree on Lonelygirl15. I always assume that has to do with Jessica Rose's burgeoning career.

So, let's say Bree will be exiting the show at sometime in the next few months (p.s. i have no inside knowledge, this is just a hypothetical).

My question is, who can best take the place of Bree as the central character of the show? It doesn't HAVE to be a female, thought that could be helpful for YouTube views. I have my own views, but want to hear some other opinions first. Any takers?
RoseCrowley
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want Cassie.... Wink

TTT:Granted, but the fairy takes your credit card instead of leaving money and gets like fifty lap dances w/ it.

Mawhahaha!
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I really think the story is going to turn around a focus on Jonas and finding his parents and Jonas outing the Order/HoO for what it really is and DannyB just being the sidekick (as usual). At least that would be the smart thing to do...

so who would be the new "Bree" ...

Jonas would be I guess

YOU: Who does that KTS think she is? Total bitch!

ME: I think I'm you, only better.

~Kelly, KMurr, and Kellylen <3~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
RoseCrowley
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Killthesmiley wrote:
Well I really think the story is going to turn around a focus on Jonas and finding his parents and Jonas outing the Order/HoO for what it really is and DannyB just being the sidekick (as usual). At least that would be the smart thing to do...

so who would be the new "Bree" ...

Jonas would be I guess

Interesting... but a lot of people (well I'm assuming) like the damsel in distress concept... I still think there should be a strong female lead.

TTT:Granted, but the fairy takes your credit card instead of leaving money and gets like fifty lap dances w/ it.

Mawhahaha!
loobylou
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is Jess' career really taking off that much yet though? I mean I know she has a bit part in a Lindsey Lohan movie, but does she have much else in the pipeline at the moment?

Obviously in the future we expect her to become a Hollywood megastar - just not sure if it's happening yet!
QUEEN_AKASHA2004
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shes prolly working on alotta stuff right now..or at least auditioning

http://www.youtube.com/trusmom06
Mr. Scarrrrrr, Theres a candy Barrrrr in the Poooolllllllllll

I dont know if i can cook but i can sure make a mean poptart
Libra
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She'll be working on the TV show "Greek" and she recently finished up filming on an (I believe) indie movie called "The Perfect Sport". That might have been a while ago though... but she mentioned working on "Greek" this summer. Smile If there is anything else she hasn't said.

I can see Sarah being the main female in the story. Or maybe a new character all together?

Faction: The ORDER
RoseCrowley
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Libra wrote:
She'll be working on the TV show "Greek" and she recently finished up filming on an (I believe) indie movie called "The Perfect Sport". That might have been a while ago though... but she mentioned working on "Greek" this summer. Smile If there is anything else she hasn't said.

I can see Sarah being the main female in the story. Or maybe a new character all together?

sounds good to me....I need a breathe of fresh air

Mawhahaha!
milowent
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, ok, rumors of Jessica's depature have been around for months. But Lonelygirl15 has a bit of a lower profile than ER -- she already has her fame, and ER probably paid Clooney a bit better.

Here's my candidate for a Breeplacement: Taylor.

She's smart like Bree and has a good camera presence. She's not pigeonholed in the slutty-emo role that Sarah has (although Sarah is not going anywhere in my mind, she has an important part to play).

But, you say, Taylor is in Zavalla, Texas!

Well, perhaps Jonas' trip to Texas is part of plotline which will bring Taylor back to California (say, because her sleuthing makes her wanted by the Order -- one can imagine the Order getting upset because she unearths so much information about them by hacking into computers and stuff). Its also possible her family has some connection to the Order (the departed Dad?) we don't know about yet. And she will then fill the lead female role of the series.

She's probably supposed to be about 15. Most people like Taylor (I think?) and she can be kept relatively pure. Maybe she even goes to high school. Jonas stays involved because he wants to find his parents. The continued existence of Daniel is the only wildcard in this theory. It's also possible that a slightly younger male actor will be brought on board at some point as a romantic interest for Taylor.

So, am i crazy?
BrightSilence
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not crazy at all. I'd love Taylor to be the new lead. However I don't think it should again be connected with the order. Not unless she will actively take action against the order and unravell all the questions that surround it. While doing so more about her situation might be described in detail. Talking about her everyday life, a bit like Bree in her earlier vids.

I'd like it to at the same time return to a bit more normal regular life, BUT in the mean time taking action against the order. Followed by maybe her helping Jonas to find his parents or something like that (it has been suggested many MANY times, I know). But let Taylor be the lead, not Jonas, becaus he was all alone in his house and didn't really have much to tell about himself and his everyday life. Plus I'd prefer a female lead. And I wanna hear more about Sam, what the hell happend to her?
RoseCrowley
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Remember how for months people thought Yousef's was quitting or fired?? lol Seems like ages ago.

Mawhahaha!
stevemedigod
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the idea of splitting the lead between the opposite characteristics of Taylor and Sarah, having the richness of their closeness balanced by the tension between them.
Skunkwaffle
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually I'm all for Jonas becoming the central character of "season 2", assuming, of course, that he cuts down on the whining. Jackson is a great actor, and of all the unresolved plot lines, Jonas' parents is the biggest. It also has some great ARG potential (hint hint). So if Jonas brings along his crazy quirky friends DB & Sarah (who will most likely be bf&gf by then) for the ride, and occasionally enlists Taylor's help through the internet. you've got a pretty strong cast with lots of plot potential.

Possible guest stars would be, Alex, Lucy, Spencer, even Bree herself from time to time, and anyone else who ends up between Jonas and his parents.

The best part is that, just as Jess is starting to get recognized, Jackson probably will too. So when he's grown out of the show, he can just be reunited with his parents and go do family stuff, and the "third season" can begin with whomever is the strongest character at that point (I hope it'll be Sarah).
TOSG
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skunkwaffle wrote:

The best part is that, just as Jess is starting to get recognized, Jackson probably will too. So when he's grown out of the show, he can just be reunited with his parents and go do family stuff, and the "third season" can begin with whomever is the strongest character at that point (I hope it'll be Sarah).

I really like that idea - setting each "season" (maybe 6 months/100 episodes each, or so) around one of the main characters (and probably introducing new characters along the way).

With shorter, more focused seasons, so many loose ends could be tied up (Jonas' missing parents, Daniel's issues with his family, etc...). And, it would be great for character development, too.
QUEEN_AKASHA2004
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

how do we know what season they are on here..or even if they have seasons?

http://www.youtube.com/trusmom06
Mr. Scarrrrrr, Theres a candy Barrrrr in the Poooolllllllllll

I dont know if i can cook but i can sure make a mean poptart
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Plot Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: