Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

PLEASE READ: SPENCER WROTE ME BACK!!!!!!Hey guys I got a res

View previous topic :: View next topic  
angelprincess0808
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 11:04 pm    Post subject: PLEASE READ: SPENCER WROTE ME BACK!!!!!!Hey guys I got a res Reply with quote

Hey guys I got a response from Spencer Gillman. Here's the e-mail I wrote and the reply I got about an hour after I wrote it is below:

Daniel, Jonas, Taylor, Bree, Sarah, they all need you. This is not a joke. Please just listen to them, give them a chance..your father did...please help finish what your father knew was extremely important. A LOT is riding on this.

I know you don't know me at all and you have every reason to think we're all nuts but PLEASE just listen to them and see what they have to say.

Take Care,

Annie

Hey Annie,

LOL, I don't think you are nuts. I am just so overwhelmed with all the work emails and myspace messages I have received. How did I get pulled into this? I would love to help, I just don't know how. I know nothing about what my dad was up to or his research. What am I to do?

What do you guys think??
New voice of reason
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi!

Just ask him about his private life with his father: The friends his father had, the stuff he has left from his father, maybe some old files he has left somewhere or anything he still has or remembers from his father...

Anything might be helpful. Even facts that seem not important.

Maybe you could ask him tactfully about the morning of the day his father died and the last memories he has...

Yours
New Voice of Reason
angelprincess0808
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's not a bad idea. When he writes back, I'll do that. He seems really nice but unsure about getting involved.
LesterG
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's mine and what I wrote... I only mention DB cause I did it due to his bulletin on myspace nothing against jonas k?

Hi again Spencer,

Thanks for the reply. Yea, I understand what you mean. It's alot of pressure to be the hope of a couple of strangers when you don't know what was going on heh.. well... There's actually 4 of them in total Daniel is the one I mentioned, Jonas is another and there's 2 sisters Taylor and Sarah.

It seems you have an interest in science, I think if anything that'll be the greatest knowledge that would benefit them. They are trying to figure out a couple things about Ribosomes (I know I totally butchered that spelling) and something about turning someone trait negative... but basically if there's any knowledge of genetics that you can share with them? more then likely Taylor, she's the current brain at the moment... she's cute too.. I think she's single too Wink

I know I can't expect you to know everything about what your father did, but any type of help you can offer would be welcomed with the utmost gratuity. What's basically going on with them is that they are doing their best to help a close friend that is in considerable danger...

I know you wouldn't want to risk your life for complete strangers, so maybe there's something you can do to help them a bit more descretely... for instance having someone ''leak'' out what information you can to help them... I as well as they, do not wish to involve you in anything dangerous. So, I'm just trying to find ways for you to give information without totally giving yourself away...

Come to the forums at www.Lonelygirl15.com (long story) if you can watch a couple videos if you want to get a jist of what's up...

their friend Bree Avery lost her father, Jonas lost his parents at sea, Daniel's parents are alchoholics, Taylor/Sarah's parents are split up and going thru separation... you may be able to find or give comfort to those in need... given that you are the type to do so...

sorry for the long response..

and by the way...

They also have some coincidental information about your father's death...

----------------- Original Message -----------------

Hey Lester,

I am sure your friend is a good guy and I would be happy to talk to him, I just don't know what I can do. I don't know anything about what my dad was up to. What would you do?

----------------- Original Message -----------------

My friend DanielBeast is in need of your assistance, I was hoping you could give him a minute of your time. He's a good guy and I can vouch for him not being some sort of creepy stalker. So give him the benefit of the doubt and listen to what he has to say please?

thanks for listening,
Les
HoOBS
Haku, Seraph Monk "upgrades"
angelprincess0808
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Lester,

Do you think he'll listen to us?? I hope so. Great e-mail by the way, I really hope it helps.
LesterG
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

angelprincess0808 wrote:
Hey Lester,

Do you think he'll listen to us?? I hope so. Great e-mail by the way, I really hope it helps.

Ditto and Thanks Smile hehe I commented on his myspace..

your about to get the ride of your life... time to LIVE stargate...

well... something to that effect lol

I hope he comes thru
HoOBS
Haku, Seraph Monk "upgrades"
angelprincess0808
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's a couple more e-mails. What do you think?? Oh by the way, I love your comment to him on his myspace. Smile))

First of all, talk to Daniel and Jonas. Those are the 2 that know the most about what's going on. Please do talk to them. Also you might want to watch some of their videos. Jonas and Taylor put up a video and at the end he wonders if you're watching and makes a plea to you. Here's the url to the videos:

www.lonelygirl15.com

I hope that helps. As for how you got pulled into this, same way all of us, including Daniel and Jonas did, just happened.

Take Care,

Annie

Date: Jun 29, 2007 1:13 AM

hmm, I have to think about this. It all sounds a little . . . strange. I'll sleep on it tonight.

It is, trust me...and I won't say you won't have doubts or think you shouldn't get involved or wished you hadn't, but you're the only hope left. I know this is a lot of pressure but time is of the essence.
modelmotion
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 4:28 pm    Post subject: hum Reply with quote

At least we know he is alive.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
New voice of reason
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hiya,

has anyone asked him personally about details of his private life with his dad?

Maybe that could help, too.. For example, if he had visits from some friends regularly, exspecially if they were collegues, they could know something about the research Isaac Gilman was involved in...

I know we have to be tactful because Spencer is very senstive as far as the death of his dad is concerned, but we should try our luck for he is the only hope we have left..

Yours
New voice of reason
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Jonas Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: