Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sarah: I figured it out
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
exanimatebylove
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spades wrote:
I don't think she really cares for DB though, based on some of her reactions in her last vid. For most of it, she was happy, then when DB was getting all mushy with her, she was a little put off.

But yeah, it looks like she depends on pulling guys around for stuff. She strikes me as "Daddy's Little Girl", and probably got a lot of attention from him.

agree'd. I don't like her. Never will.

Get lost within the things that make you happy, and you will never be alone...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
abcdefg
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skunkwaffle wrote:
JustAnotherLonelyGirl. wrote:
And our first introduction to her existence was a view of her depressive bedroom door.

"Crazy Emo Chick" came before "I Know What Boys Like".

but not before "practice sucked :("

(which i mention only because i didn't realize until now that taylor's first 3 videos were never uploaded to the main site... which completely followed the pattern of jonas & gemma, but i never noticed that either!)
Ravensnow27
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shes an attention seeking whore and i hate her
blade8r
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i like the sarah character. shes real upbeat compared to the depressive jonas, dorky DB, and the empty soul Bree.

if anything she's living the series up. i like her character as i can see that she genuinely likes the DB. although i have my doubts in her intention. because frankly there are too many girls out there that are like kids in a candy store. they are like, "o look at that, look at that." and go to one thing to the next. i truely hope the sarah character doesn't get bored of DB and just up and leaves. but rather accepts DB.

maybe it's just me but perhaps im kinda of sick and tired of DB getting the SHake down of one bad relationship to another. i think outright that daniel beast should do like he has always done.

be the knight and shining armor for the girl in his life. and hopefully Sarah will fall helplessly in love as many korean melodramas.

ETC. "My sassy girl", "Windstruck" witch btw are my fav foreign movies.

also a sidenote. i think taylor has become the new bree. just look at her blogs and jonas. and compare them to the original bree a year ago.. Very simular.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Susan
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I kept saying Sarah's going to trash our boy's heart and now look what's starting. Crying or Very sad
Skunkwaffle
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blade8r wrote:
i like the sarah character. shes real upbeat compared to the depressive jonas, dorky DB, and the empty soul Bree.

if anything she's living the series up. i like her character as i can see that she genuinely likes the DB. although i have my doubts in her intention. because frankly there are too many girls out there that are like kids in a candy store. they are like, "o look at that, look at that." and go to one thing to the next. i truely hope the sarah character doesn't get bored of DB and just up and leaves. but rather accepts DB.

maybe it's just me but perhaps im kinda of sick and tired of DB getting the SHake down of one bad relationship to another. i think outright that daniel beast should do like he has always done.

be the knight and shining armor for the girl in his life. and hopefully Sarah will fall helplessly in love as many korean melodramas.

ETC. "My sassy girl", "Windstruck" witch btw are my fav foreign movies.

also a sidenote. i think taylor has become the new bree. just look at her blogs and jonas. and compare them to the original bree a year ago.. Very simular.

I basically agree with all of that, except for taylor becoming the new bree. I'd kind of rather not have that.
sororyzbl
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skunkwaffle wrote:

3. Strange relationship with rodents (Anya: bunnies/Sarah: squirrels)

Bunnies aren't just cute like everybody supposes.
MCH/TA,X ++ CO1,PEG/SG,W+,N++, Dd+, Dr+, A, a+, C++, G++, QH+++,666+++, Y+++
------END MAGIC CODE BLOCK------
Skunkwaffle
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sororyzbl wrote:
Bunnies aren't just cute like everybody supposes.

They got them hoppy legs and twitchy little noses.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Plot Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: