Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Why don't you stick up for yourself???
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
thoughtssopoetic
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 3:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Why don't you stick up for yourself??? Reply with quote

SkyIsEmpty wrote:

"Be not simply good - be good for something." - Henry David Thoreau

I'm working on this right now. What am I good for? Where am I headed? What is my purpose? Daniel, Jonas, and Bree came into my life for a reason. I care for Daniel and Jonas ... they both care deeply for Bree. I'm still working on where I fit in and how I can help them find Bree. But I feel like this is my purpose right now... that I must good for something. So I'm sticking it out here. Taylor can call me whatever she wants (to be honest, I've called her far worse). As for Jonas, I'm giving him a pass on this one. He did apologize and I know what kind of stress he's under right now. But don't mistake any of this for me not sticking up for myself. I don't need to explain myself to anyone.

1) I love that Thoreau quote.
2) I think it is good that you don't feel the need to explain yourself, it is a quality I am sure a lot of us wish we had.
3) I also think it is pretty awesome that you are so willing to help these people and probably put your life in danger.
4) I wouldn't have any doubts about Jonas and Daniel caring for you, they both do. I wouldn't fret over that.
5) I agree with BrightSilence, more videos of you would be awesome.
Very Happy
New voice of reason
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Sarah,

well, I guess you are somehow good for Daniel and for the rest of the crew because you are a bit "lighter" sometimes, a bit more close to normality than the rest of you all.

Taylor has been pushed by her mom to develop as an extremely good soccer-player, so she is not that relaxed about her life and always had extremely high ambitions. Daniel has been on the run for a whole year now, away from his normal life as a young man working at a "gas`n `eat and going out sometimes. Jonas`parents left him alone with a lot of money, and he has been a loner for quite a while, plus, he has been a shy guy, exspecially when it came to girls. Bree has been growing up with parents from a strange cult hand didn`t have the chance to develop a normal teenage-life.

So, actually, you can give them a little more "lightness" when situations are getting more and more stressful and hard. "Lightness" is never easy to be found or to live. To be relaxed in horrible situations is a big gift, if you really have it, the whole group can be thankful for having you around.

I am very sure Daniel cares about you a lot. He is just someone who seems to want too much too fast. Maybe, this is the case because of his broken home; you know, his parents are heavy drinkers who never really cared about him and maybe, he is looking that much that desperate for closeness.

Jonas is a very sensitive person. He cares for you and Taylor, even "though you both just met. He is a guy with a golden heart, as we would say in my country. He just sometimes looses his temper when he is under stress. And remember, the last days had been extremely stressful for him.. It must have hurt him a lot that Bree has escaped right after she got closer to him. And then, seeing you together, I guess, just made things worse. That is why he just had to get away for a while - it has nothing to do with not caring for you all.

So, to sum it up, keep up the good work of just putting some "lighter" elements into the lives of everyone. It is important to remember that life is not all HoO, horrible killers around you and some guys who want to brain-wash you.

Yours
New Voice of reason

Yours

New Voice of reason
sack36
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good work? Good work?! Sarah, you were warned from day one that Daniel needed someone he could commit to. You, yourself, saw that he was attracted more to your sister than to you, but you just couldn't leave it alone! Your sister was wrong to call you a slut. You're more like a baby. A thoughtless, self centered, self absorbed baby, snatching toys from others just because someone else is interested. Grow up! This situation is of your own making. So don't make it any worse. You're going to break his heart anyway, so do it cleanly. Walk away now and don't come back. Find your jollies elsewhere and leave our Daniel alone!
http://2grandmas.com and http://laying8.com
Proud member of the Him of Won and the Humm of Juan
thoughtssopoetic
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:19 am    Post subject: Re: Why don't you stick up for yourself??? Reply with quote

sack36 wrote:

Good work? Good work?! Sarah, you were warned from day one that Daniel needed someone he could commit to. You, yourself, saw that he was attracted more to your sister than to you, but you just couldn't leave it alone! Your sister was wrong to call you a slut. You're more like a baby. A thoughtless, self centered, self absorbed baby, snatching toys from others just because someone else is interested. Grow up! This situation is of your own making. So don't make it any worse. You're going to break his heart anyway, so do it cleanly. Walk away now and don't come back. Find your jollies elsewhere and leave our Daniel alone!

What???

SkyIsEmpty wrote:

What am I good for? Where am I headed? What is my purpose? Daniel, Jonas, and Bree came into my life for a reason. I care for Daniel and Jonas ... they both care deeply for Bree. I'm still working on where I fit in and how I can help them find Bree. But I feel like this is my purpose right now... that I must good for something. So I'm sticking it out here.

Yeah, she seems real self-centered.
Rolling Eyes
sack36
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:36 am    Post subject: Re: Why don't you stick up for yourself??? Reply with quote

thoughtssopoetic wrote:
sack36 wrote:

What???
SkyIsEmpty wrote:

What am I good for? Where am I headed? What is my purpose? Daniel, Jonas, and Bree came into my life for a reason. I care for Daniel and Jonas ... they both care deeply for Bree. I'm still working on where I fit in and how I can help them find Bree. But I feel like this is my purpose right now... that I must good for something. So I'm sticking it out here.

Yeah, she seems real self-centered.
Rolling Eyes

Have you been watching the same vlogs I have? Anyone can talk a good line, but actions are what speaks the truth.
thoughtssopoetic
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:36 am    Post subject: Re: Why don't you stick up for yourself??? Reply with quote

sack36 wrote:
thoughtssopoetic wrote:
sack36 wrote:

What???

You had a question about what I wrote? Is it unclear?

No, you are perfectly clear.
It is called expressing shock.
New voice of reason
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Sack, (sorry but you call yourself this way!)

I don`t see Sarah the way you see her. I see her just as a young lady trying to be herself.

Is it her fault that Daniel needs more closeness than she does? By no means. Is it her fault that Daniel has had a broken home? Not at all. She is just like she is - and I think that her being a little "lighter" was exactly what cought Daniel`s attraction - and now, he has difficulties to deal with that... It is a little tragic, for him.

Maybe, it would have been better to talk to him privately first, though, Sarah,

before you published all that stuff. I mean we knew before him - and that never is a very good constellation in a relationship - the partner should know before anyone else does, shouldn`t he?

Anyway, I like you because you are a little "lighter" than most of the other chars are. And it is the right of youth to be light and not always to stress on the serious side of things. Hell, we have teenagers here!

Yours
New voice of reason
thoughtssopoetic
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

New voice of reason wrote:
Hi Sack, (sorry but you call yourself this way!)

I don`t see Sarah the way you see her. I see her just as a young lady trying to be herself.

Is it her fault that Daniel needs more closeness than she does? By no means. Is it her fault that Daniel has had a broken home? Not at all. She is just like she is - and I think that her being a little "lighter" was exactly what cought Daniel`s attraction - and now, he has difficulties to deal with that... It is a little tragic, for him.

Maybe, it would have been better to talk to him privately first, though, Sarah,

before you published all that stuff. I mean we knew before him - and that never is a very good constellation in a relationship - the partner should know before anyone else does, shouldn`t he?

Anyway, I like you because you are a little "lighter" than most of the other chars are. And it is the right of youth to be light and not always to stress on the serious side of things. Hell, we have teenagers here!

Yours
New voice of reason

I swear, you really ARE the new voice of reason.
and my newest hero.
yee for New voice of reason!
Esteed
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 4:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sack36 wrote:

Funny how you didn't have this much vitriol when it was Jonas being a screw-up...

Proud member of the Sarah Fan Club.
numbvox
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LesterG wrote:
thoughtssopoetic wrote:
LesterG wrote:
uber_cast wrote:
Okay to be fair here Jonas and her have been at each others throats from day one. They just don't mix. The whole sibling rivalry thing is just that sibling rivalry, it is almost pointless. I mean me and my sister call each other worse things on a daily basis, but I know she still cares about me.

on the contrary, their zodiac signs make them a perfect match Wink Leo and Aries

Leo and Aries are really similar but, they both have large egos. I suppose that kind of explains their lashing at each other, from an astrological stand point.
Sorry, I will stop being an astrology geek now.
^.^

this is true n.n

Also, you forgot that zodiac signs are 100% utterly meaningless.
platypusrex256
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SkyIsEmpty wrote:
suze900 wrote:
Quote:
I care for Daniel and Jonas ... they both care deeply for Bree.

And they care for you, too.

Embarassed i hope so

nope. they hate you. they're only carting you around until the opportune moment to cut you up and offer you as a sacrifice. obviously not a virginal sacrifice but a sacrifice none the less.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Jo_16_2
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

platypusrex256 wrote:
SkyIsEmpty wrote:
suze900 wrote:
Quote:
I care for Daniel and Jonas ... they both care deeply for Bree.

And they care for you, too.

Embarassed i hope so

nope. they hate you. they're only carting you around until the opportune moment to cut you up and offer you as a sacrifice. obviously not a virginal sacrifice but a sacrifice none the less.

Rolling Eyes
sack36
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Esteed wrote:
Funny how you didn't have this much vitriol when it was Jonas being a screw-up...

I know I can be a bit blind where Jonas and Daniel are concerned, but the only time I saw Jonas screw up big time was when he started waving that gun. If you review my posts during that time, you'll find that I DID have this much vitriol. I didn't consider sleeping with Bree to be a screw-up, so no castigation. Other than those times, when did you'all think he blew it?

BTW: I still don't think Jonas did wrong sleeping with Bree. And I still don't think he is responsible for letting her escape. No one should have to keep watch 24/7/365. No one.
Esteed
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sack36 wrote:
Esteed wrote:

I know I can be a bit blind where Jonas and Daniel are concerned, but the only time I saw Jonas screw up big time was when he started waving that gun. If you review my posts during that time, you'll find that I DID have this much vitriol. I didn't consider sleeping with Bree to be a screw-up, so no castigation. Other than those times, when did you'all think he blew it?

BTW: I still don't think Jonas did wrong sleeping with Bree. And I still don't think he is responsible for letting her escape. No one should have to keep watch 24/7/365. No one.

How about being Captain Emo and taking it out on the wrong people? That did such a bangup job of finding Bree! He was just as useless as he claimed Daniel and Sarah were. He was hurt. This is understandable. A bit of lashing out is understandable.

But when he starts balling out other people because he needs verbal punching bags? He fucked up. Deny it all you want. Fact is they didn't deserve it and the fact is he was an a*****e. He apologized. Fine. But it doesn't change the fact that it happened. And instead of trying to view it from someone else's perspective, you just didn't bother to see that Sarah was trying to help, despite her admittedly bad wording and less than successful attempt. You and others began calling her ridiculous names and constantly repeating that Jonas had done no wrong and that everyone else was at fault.

Why do you think I just stopped posting? I was frustrated as all hell and didn't feel like banging my head against a wall again and again and again.

I'm sorry, but you're more than a bit blind.

Proud member of the Sarah Fan Club.
Susan
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Esteed wrote:
sack36 wrote:
Esteed wrote:

How about being Captain Emo and taking it out on the wrong people? That did such a bangup job of finding Bree! He was just as useless as he claimed Daniel and Sarah were. He was hurt. This is understandable. A bit of lashing out is understandable.

But when he starts balling out other people because he needs verbal punching bags? He fucked up. Deny it all you want. Fact is they didn't deserve it and the fact is he was an a*****e. He apologized. Fine. But it doesn't change the fact that it happened. And instead of trying to view it from someone else's perspective, you just didn't bother to see that Sarah was trying to help, despite her admittedly bad wording and less than successful attempt. You and others began calling her ridiculous names and constantly repeating that Jonas had done no wrong and that everyone else was at fault.

Why do you think I just stopped posting? I was frustrated as all hell and didn't feel like banging my head against a wall again and again and again.

I'm sorry, but you're more than a bit blind.

I'm sorry too. I was not blind to the fact that Jonas took them to task. I sure was blind to Captain Emo as you call him. All I saw was a private transmission from a hurt man to the people who hurt him. It was Sarah and Tayor who splattered it all over the internet and made it into such a big issue. May I also point out that Jonas was blind sided; Sarah was not.

Also, please calm down. Let's not start a war over this.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Sarah Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: