Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

(WoW) Annabel - myspace account

View previous topic :: View next topic  
sparkybennett
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 2:44 pm    Post subject: (WoW) Annabel - myspace account Reply with quote

hey
Annabel has a myspace. I am curious why Sean would send her back to Abel, doesn't sound like a very nice place.

And I am not being mean, but this is a very "simple" girl. Soo naive !Maybe that's why Sean sent her back, she couldn't stay with him and he figures Abel is better than nothing?

Poor child! Crying or Very sad

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=207151690

I am theorizing there is going to be a ceremony of some sort involving Sean at those creepy rocks in GA August 13th! Who wants to go? Laughing
deagol
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like her, she's such a nature sprite. Reminds me of Proserpina, or maybe just a wood nymph. The pics of Sean painting her back are pretty.
HenrySugar
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It seems like a fairly tribal atmosphere she's in considering the mentions of sweat lodges and medicine wheels. I guess Sean took her there because, like he said, she's ultimately Abel's responsibility. What their relationship is, I haven't the slightest, but I'm looking forward to finding out.
There's a pretty good pathos going here considering the sympathy I'm feeling for Annabel. My parent side just wants to cuddle her and tell her everything will be okay.
sparkybennett
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HenrySugar wrote:
It seems like a fairly tribal atmosphere she's in considering the mentions of sweat lodges and medicine wheels. I guess Sean took her there because, like he said, she's ultimately Abel's responsibility. What their relationship is, I haven't the slightest, but I'm looking forward to finding out.
There's a pretty good pathos going here considering the sympathy I'm feeling for Annabel. My parent side just wants to cuddle her and tell her everything will be okay.

oh Henry
how come my parent side wants to tell her to 'smarten up"! and ge t the hell out of dodge!
HenrySugar
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh sure she probably needs to get the hell out of dodge. Just because we know it's dark there.
On a surface level it doesn't seem much different than any other tribal/commune type of lifestyle though. If this is how she grew up, it would seem fairly normal to her I think.
deagol
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We seem to have plenty of questions, so I think we should have some open discussion to see if we can come up with some answers.

Why would Sean want her to kill Abel?
Why was she so afraid of the medicine wheel?
Why did Abel keep her under lock and key?
How did Gone get pictures of her while she was safely in the commune?
What does Gone want Kris to bring him from London?
Why didn't Sean show up for that festival they had last week?
What's this ceremony in August about?
Why did Sean send her there?
Why did gone go after her?
What's the deal with this seal?
Why did Abel made her post that Madrigal video, which grabbed Gone's attention?
What happened to all those people Sean took/found pictures of?
What was in that memory card? and that journal he found of his own lost past?
What's the relationship between all these guys? Sean and Abel and Gone and Kris?
What's their relationship to the HoO, the Order, or New World Order?

It seems to me we should start from the bottom/past questions and work our way to the most recent ones. I think some of the answers are coming, but we might as well speculate, right?
chershaytoute

Location: Oregon with an ocean view...across the neighbors' cow pasture, wow!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

These may not be worth asking, but I'm just curious...and they may be germaine...

- Why is this taking place in Georgia? Is it important that it's there?
    - It has struck me that, although there's a medicine wheel involved, that this is NOT a Native American type relgion, but more Caribbean in nature (from seeing some of the art work, because of the location, and, quite frankly, because Gone seems to have that "feel" to me)
    - The other part of the religious "feel," though, has a Catholic/Cajun aspect somehow. We do seem to spend a significant amount of time in cemeteries and discussing ceremonies - is there religion involved...if so, what religion/religions, and is that important?
    - We have Sean, a human/hitman. We have Bell, another human. We have Abel, another human/teacher/Cain. Who and/or what the heck is Gone?

WWggD - let's make the Breeniverse a better place to live...

Thanks to giddeanx for the coolest personal glue stick ever!
sparkybennett
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

deagol wrote:
It seems to me we should start from the bottom/past questions and work our way to the most recent ones. I think some of the answers are coming, but we might as well speculate, right?

Right!

just a few thoughts:

deagol wrote:

Why would Sean want her to kill Abel?

We know that Abel has lied to Sean. Sean survived the fire that killed the cult leader,who I think was his father, now Abel is leader. Gas masks were involved (I am inferring that from Gone's "The Gone Show Video")
Did Abel set the fire ?
or when Gone says "you are not one of the good guys"- is he inferring that Sean set the fire?

deagol wrote:
Why did Abel keep her under lock and key?

I think he wants to get his hands on the seal and sees Bell as a possible tool to get it, so he doesn't want to take any chances losing her. He also may know that Mr Gone is lurking and may pounce.

deagol wrote:
How did Gone get pictures of her while she was safely in the commune?

I was guessing that he knows where the commune is and that it is fairly easy to sneak through the woods and observe the people there.

deagol wrote:
What does Gone want Kris to bring him from London?

a seal? I think there is a set and you need all of them together to use their power
deagol
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great questions chers. I think the Georgia Guidestones are important. About what kind of religion is it, I see it as different expressions of it. Like the commune looks like a sect, maybe with native american or caribbean influences. But I see Gone's side as more like an Order thing. About what he is, I feel like Abel and him are the same "kind" but with different "ways". I'm not so sure even Sean is human.

Or maybe it's all just a front, like the HoO. I don't know, sometimes I see most religions as fronts for power Smile so what can I say.

I like your answers sparky. I think both Abel and Gone have been trying to get their hands on this seal and they've both been deceiving Sean to try to get him to hand it. It seems to me they're the ones that know how to use the seal's power, and Sean is just learning to use it. I agree that there might be a set of artifacts needed for them to work. I don't know how historically accurate this would be, but I found it intriguing to read about John Dee's work with his seal and his scrying sessions. However, I still can't understand what his findings amounted to, and am left with a sense that he might have been duped by Edward Kelly.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The FanFic Lobby All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: