Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

spencer, I don't mean to ask too personal of a question but.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Rubbish Bin
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cittiecait
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
xwestsidex wrote:
wanna know how I know Spencer's gay?

he likes corsheying pink sweaters and wearing them while listening to Dancing Queen and dripping hot wax on his nipples because it lets him explore his quote unquote creative genius!lol

Doesn't this sound like someone who is confessing something but directing it away from themselves so people wouldn't know right away it is really them?

So "xwestsidex", is there anything else you would like to confess?

its called projection!!
xwestsidex
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

damn..people get all sensitive over some remarks about homos....If you dont like something just fuckin ignore it, aite!

heres the serious answer to him being gay...

He talks gay..

Hes all wide eyed when he talks

Hes got this gay smile

all that in addition to everything matching, and color coordinated in his room.

If it was JUST the color coordination, I would just say hes probably got wealthy taste. But with those other three I mentioned above...yup, he's got some sugar in his tank
cittiecait
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmm he talks gay... i didnt realise there was a way to "talk gay" do gays have their own dialect???
imagine opening your eyes when your talking to peole hmmf what will those gays come up with next
and as for the gay smile... gosh i must have missed that lesson in school wre we were told that you had to smile a certain way to be gay or straight?
he does work for neutrogina... maybe... i mean i know this is crazy talk... maybe he is wealthy... that would go well with your wealthy taste theory!!!
xwestsidex
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cittiecait wrote:
hmm he talks gay... i didnt realise there was a way to "talk gay" do gays have their own dialect???

Yes they do actually. Listen to the pitch of his voice. Also I forgot to mention..look at some of his body movements.
cittiecait wrote:

imagine opening your eyes when your talking to peole hmmf what will those gays come up with next

and as for the gay smile... gosh i must have missed that lesson in school wre we were told that you had to smile a certain way to be gay or straight?
he does work for neutrogina... maybe... i mean i know this is crazy talk... maybe he is wealthy... that would go well with your wealthy taste theory!!!

His eyes were WIDE open the WHOLE TIME. Just "open" is one thing. Wide open with everything else means hes gay.

He was smiling big when doing that

along with jittering around when he was talking.

and yes, he works for neutrogena

AND notice how he didnt put his orientation on his myspace page?

yup. The guys a rainbow fairy!
BrightSilence
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xwestsidex, it's not the fact that you asked the question, it's the way you did and even the way you back up your claims afterwards. It sounds very much like you have something against gay people or you think it's a character flaw or something.

That's why you are getting all that backtalk in this topic. Let's be honest, how do you really feel about gay people? And would you be offended if anyone else thought you were gay?

Ps. Better not answer those questions if the answer is not apropriate or more of your posts will have to be removed. No reply to this and I will assume that that is the case...
xwestsidex
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BrightSilence wrote:
xwestsidex, it's not the fact that you asked the question, it's the way you did and even the way you back up your claims afterwards. It sounds very much like you have something against gay people or you think it's a character flaw or something.

That's why you are getting all that backtalk in this topic. Let's be honest, how do you really feel about gay people? And would you be offended if anyone else thought you were gay?

Ps. Better not answer those questions if the answer is not apropriate or more of your posts will have to be removed. No reply to this and I will assume that that is the case...

Lets put it this way:

If they keep their hands off me, and I dont have to listen to them, then they can do what they want. Trying to likely expose me to things like this...its like....uggghhhhh!

I like lesbians tho, they cool.

To be honest I grew up and went to school in some tough areas of california. If ur a dude, and they caught you bein fruity over there, you'd get laughed at and/or get your ass beat!

Just the way I was bred to be...
BrightSilence
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I guess I can't blame you for the way your surroundings left their marks on you. I know I've been influenced by the media. And I don't necesarily have to see 2 males kissing or 1 flirting with me or anything either, but I've gotten as far as having no trouble at all with anything else they throw at you. The voice, the gestures, the way they just behave a bit differently. It's all fine by me.

My best friend from elementary school (that's the one before high-school right?) just recently told me he was gay. We haven't had contact at that moment for a while and it was a bit weird for me, BUT despite that fact I decided to pick up the contact and we've been talking a lot more often ever since.

Just try to ignore society's view on this and be as open as you can be. Actually with the number of people involved in all of this it is statistically likely one of them would be gay. Might aswell be Spencer. But since people still think of it as an insult you might be a bit more carefull when throwing statements like that araound. Either way, you spiked my curiosity, so Spencer while the question is already out there, you might aswell answer it! Wink
wh_pirate
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK now I know there are a few people here who are gay/lesbian and I will state right up front that I am not trying to get anyone mad or judge anyone. So please be don't be offended.

westside:
You like lesbians but you don't like gays? How can you do that? The only difference is the gender. Their lifestyles are the same...they prefer to have relationships with someone of the same sex.

Just because you were "bred" (I thought only animals bred? ) a certain way doesn't mean that's the way things have to be. My mom was abused while growing up, does that mean that's how she has to raise her kids?
BrightSilence
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wh_pirate wrote:
westside:
You like lesbians but you don't like gays? How can you do that? The only difference is the gender. Their lifestyles are the same...they prefer to have relationships with someone of the same sex.
Although I absolutely agree with you, people tend to have less problems with lesbians. I used to think that was just a male thing. But it seems that girls oftend feel that way aswell.

Since I myself am a male I don't think I'm the best judge on this. But like most men I do not have a problem with watching 2 girls kiss, while with 2 men I tend to look the other way. And let me immediately state that I'm not proud of that, it's just how it is. And I know most men will agree. And like I said, most women do to (trust me I've asked 'em Wink). Ofcourse the whole gay thing is probably a bit more accepted here in holland anyway.
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man kisses are sexy as hell!
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.
katiej88
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aponi wrote:
longlostposter wrote:
katiej88 wrote:
Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Hey, Spencer, Katie's hot, huh?

I'm not gay, but Katie is one hawt chick.

I like how you kept that 'on-topic' by asking Spencer
And I concur Laughing

lol. thanks!!!!
(i'm keeping this avvie...) Very Happy
EricaCrowley
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't see what the issue is. I am a very conservative person but I enjoy the company of both boys and girls. That is just natural. Who cares what Spencer does in the bedroom.

Erica
Esteed
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xwestsidex, you're coming off like a neanderthal. Seriously, you have no clue whether he's gay or not. You THINK he's gay, but all your "evidence" is inane crap that adds up to nothing. Obviously you have an issue being "exposed" to "things like this" so why don't you take your own advice and stop watching the videos?

Proud member of the Sarah Fan Club.
LesterG
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xwestsidex wrote:
To be honest I grew up and went to school in some tough areas of california.

San francisco? Castro District? Laughing
HoOBS
Haku, Seraph Monk "upgrades"
voyboy
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This thread is embarrassing.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Rubbish Bin All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: