Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Can we please get a "daily summary?"

View previous topic :: View next topic  
tmssac
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 2:10 pm    Post subject: Can we please get a "daily summary?" Reply with quote

Any chance the Creators could post a "nightly news" version of what took place that day? I can't keep up with all of the posts on the various topics. I enjoy the whole thing, but I work and need to sleep so I can't sift through the hundreds of posts. I'm going to lose interest because it is too much time trying to keep up, let alone trying to solve any of the clues.

This problem is exacerbated by the index problems noted in DeepBlueRug’s post.

Thanks for your consideration.
HyeMew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 2:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Can we please get a "daily summary?" Reply with quote

tmssac wrote:
Any chance the Creators could post a "nightly news" version of what took place that day? I can't keep up with all of the posts on the various topics. I enjoy the whole thing, but I work and need to sleep so I can't sift through the hundreds of posts. I'm going to lose interest because it is too much time trying to keep up, let alone trying to solve any of the clues.

There really isn't all that Bree stuff to follow, shouldn't be too hard. Now if it's non-canon Cassie you're talking about, which does have closer to hundreds of posts a day spouting off all manner of assumptions and guesses (not to be confused with clues), that's a different story. As the Creators have already denied involvement in the CiW series, coupled with the fact they are extremely busy trying to get this website up and running along with making new videos, they are far too busy to do such a thing.

What I find hilarious is how just today I read some messages from Cassiewatchers decrying how bad Alissa's forum is because how when in mere minutes a thread here goes from 1 to 8 pages, a thread there gets so many few responses.
What is so funny is the fact that said CWer can't see the very problem with the "8 pages of messages per thread per hour" phenomenon that they were lauding. That problem is succintly described by the message I am replying to. That CWer also ignored the reason for the relatively few posts at Alissa's boards, because people there rationally think out everything and don't jump to insanely large conclusions based on the littlest thing they see in a video (or worse, on a page by one of the parade of cassies.) While here many CWers throw out such ideas based on basically nothing, people at Alissa's discuss things very carefully and without letting things spiral out of control, so there is no need for such a daily digest of the absurd.
Sorry for going slightly off topic but I think for the sake of this one running more smoothly, a good deal of people here should take a lesson from Alissa's board instead of bad-mouthing it.
tmssac
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 4:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Can we please get a "daily summary?" Reply with quote

HyeMew wrote:
tmssac wrote:

There really isn't all that Bree stuff to follow.......,

........people at Alissa's discuss things very carefully and without letting things spiral out of control, so there is no need for such a daily digest of the absurd.

Thank you for the information HyeMew. What is the address for Alissa's board? I am not familiar with it. I must admit that I am trying to keep up with the CiW thread(s) because I assume the Creators are involved, or at least it is a fun distraction.
HyeMew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I mean sure the Creators could be involved, having "attenuated" ties (meaning not direct) as was once said, seeing as Cassie was able to find the playground with little to nothing to go on, but seeing as the Creators completely denied a direct connection I think it'd be beyond disingenuous if a tie was eventually found. They denied it and I believe them.
Even if they ARE the ones behind it, CiW is a seperate world from Bree's and so there is no reason to consider it canon.

Alissa's board can be found at www.childrenofanchorcove.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Suggestions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: