Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0223 - "Look Back" [07/02/07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
WriterGirl
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HisGirl wrote:
Wouldn't it be a SCREAM if the messages were all from Bree's other personality and way back in the "Cassie is Bree's alter ego" theory days we were RIGHT????

hahaha.

I know, I know. it's crazy.

But, that would be funny.

And as far-out as it is, it sure would explain a thing or two.

This would be awesome. Seriously. I love that theory.

My theory on the code: Friday, at low tide, they're taking Bree by boat to wherever the Ceremony will be. This will be Daniel and Jonas' last chance to get her back.
mugglemagsUK
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shaneener wrote:
TOSG wrote:
The first words after "look back" plays are:

"Friday Early Low Tide Yacht Club Parents Slip(?)"

(I couldn't quite make out the last word).

I think that this is the secret message, or at least part of it. There exists a Low Tide Yacht Club ( www.lowtideyachtclub.com ), but it doesn't appear to be LG15-affiliated.

Hmmm...

A CODE!
-squeals-

Sooo... early Friday morning during low tide at a yacht club, someone's parents will... slip?

Orrr.

The Ceremony will be Friday in the early morning during low tide at a yacht club. She knows because her parents slipped up and told her? (Her = Bree. If Bree isn't talking in code, then Her = Whoever is doing the codes.)

Yeaah.

How exciting!! Maybe it's Nikki B helping to write her messages!!!

Mags
galatea024
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i really feel that it is alex... it just makes sense to me... and it all seems to be things that jonas would understand (the pony place, etc. -his parents yacht... his cousin would easily know those little extras and the order wouldn't know where to meet them or what those codes meant or where they would lead to - all inside talk.)
Sam fan
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wha ?! Shocked Oh! Yes! It would be really cool if er.. er.. something happened...
Absynth
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I secretly hope it is Cassie. I haven't been that scared in my whole life as I was for the month or so when Cassie was around and then when Op started up. I'm dying for that thrill again. It's what made me a Lonelycracker.

I hope it's Cassie

One of the Cloudmakers
http://www.cloudmakers.org/guide/index3.shtml
Currently trying to crack the Publius Enigma
Sheqinah
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mugglemagsUK wrote:
Shaneener wrote:
TOSG wrote:
The first words after "look back" plays are:

"Friday Early Low Tide Yacht Club Parents Slip(?)"

(I couldn't quite make out the last word).

I think that this is the secret message, or at least part of it. There exists a Low Tide Yacht Club ( www.lowtideyachtclub.com ), but it doesn't appear to be LG15-affiliated.

Hmmm...

A CODE!
-squeals-

Sooo... early Friday morning during low tide at a yacht club, someone's parents will... slip?

Orrr.

The Ceremony will be Friday in the early morning during low tide at a yacht club. She knows because her parents slipped up and told her? (Her = Bree. If Bree isn't talking in code, then Her = Whoever is doing the codes.)

Yeaah.

How exciting!! Maybe it's Nikki B helping to write her messages!!!

Mags

I never thought of it, but Nikki B being the inside person coding the promo's makes sense too. I prefer to think it is Alex. But Nikki B has become HoOish and she is involved with media...

Isn't a slip a kind of boat? I cannot find it on the Wikipedia, but there is a few references on the web to a slip being a sort of specialized dock for yachts. There is a sloop as a kind of boat, and maybe Jonas as a kid called it a slip?

Parents Slip would mean the message is as usual directed to Jonas. (making it all the more probable the insider is Alex over Nikki B)

The insider may be arranging to meet on the boat, or there may be something happening at that time.

I expect the ceremony to happen at night rather than the dead of day... I also expect a little more build up and hints to the actual ceremony day... so I am inclined to think that it is a behind the scenes meet up rather than ceremony break up time.

Maybe the 1B3D compound can be passed on to the insider to switch out the medication they are giving her???

Last edited by Sheqinah on Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
teambree
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok... i need some help here... sorry for totally being WAY behind on this one... but what the HECK does TCC stand for (as much as i wanna believe the canon cassie)

ETA: I'm almost 100% sure that they meant the boat slip, as in where you dock your boat in the marina.

ETA (again): nevermind i checked the LGpedia... silly me!
hamovbala4ever89
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok guyz i watchced the video again, and i did hear all of those words, but how did u guyz find out that is the clue?? i mean how did u find out to put those specific words together in order to make that code////???.......did my question make any sense??? lol
Aponi
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hamovbala4ever89 wrote:
ok guyz i watchced the video again, and i did hear all of those words, but how did u guyz find out that is the clue?? i mean how did u find out to put those specific words together in order to make that code////???.......did my question make any sense??? lol

It's like the last vid, the title gives you the 'key' to solve the puzzle.
Before, you had to follow 'your happiness' litterally, follow the words that follow 'your happiness'.

In this vid you have to look back, litterally, look back at the words preciding the phrase 'look back'. We just take the words that come before 'look back' is stated, the first, then the second, etc. There isn't random words, we take the order as it happens.

Hope that helps.

Edit because I'm getting confused about this looking back and following stuff lol
My LG15 Vid
pariah164
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ugh. *does a facepalm a la Sarah*

WTF creators? Seriously. W. T. F.

I demand more than stupid HoO stuff every other video. Give us something USEFUL. Or at least more interesting than this bullsh*t.

Sorry, I'm just so fed up with the damn filler.

GET THE F**KING PLOT MOVING.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
WriterGirl
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sheqinah wrote:
I never thought of it, but Nikki B being the inside person coding the promo's makes sense too. I prefer to think it is Alex. But Nikki B has become HoOish and she is involved with media...

Maybe...they're working together? They may have put Nikki B. in charge of scripting the videos due to her journalistic background, but Alex may be having her slip the messages in. Given Alex's connection to the TAAG, the Order probably wouldn't trust her to write the ads, so they'd have to work around that.

The only problem, I think, with this theory is that I don't think we really know how long Nikki's been with the HoO, so she might not have been there for the first one. (Please correct me if I'm wrong on that.) But IMO, this would be an amazing way to bring Nikki from "sorta canon-ish" to "Canon."
Shaneener
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brick wall

Need... new... video...

That's the Hymn of One,
singing for you to be happy.
hamovbala4ever89
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aponi wrote:
hamovbala4ever89 wrote:

It's like the last vid, the title gives you the 'key' to solve the puzzle.
Before, you had to follow 'your happiness' litterally, follow the words that follow 'your happiness'.

In this vid you have to look back, litterally, look back at the words preciding the phrase 'look back'. We just take the words that come before 'look back' is stated, the first, then the second, etc. There isn't random words, we take the order as it happens.

Hope that helps.

Edit because I'm getting confused about this looking back and following stuff lol

ahhh lol yup, thanx bunches Wink
HeatherAnneDear
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

she seemed so depressed...
cittiecait
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i've said this in other threads but im sure the insider is toby... jonas' cousin... and tcc means take care cousin... its always been the sig after the insider has given a destination to go
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 11 of 12

Jump to: