Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

We Hear You
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Rubbish Bin
View previous topic :: View next topic  
marlasinger
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WTF!?

Skunk, you know, I was all set on marrying you. But you just insinuated that JEDI was better than EMPIRE - what the f**k?!!

No way dude. Absolutely no way. There is no way that the EWOKS pwn the battle of HOTH, or the I AM YOUR FATHER scene, or the Lando Calrissian betrayal, or the carbonite freezing, or...ANYTHING!

Skunk, if we cannot agree on Star Wars I'm just not sure if this relationship is going to work out, Final Fantasy or no Final Fantasy.

As for you, Creators, you're teasing me - and it's cruel and unusual torture, which I believe is covered in the constitution somewhere as being "bad" - those are the exact words I believe, since your government accidently made paper mache out of your constitution and fed it to a caged and delerious man that Cheney shot in the face, disguised as pudding - Bush and Cheney then had to rewrite it, cunningly, and I believe they say that, in my defence, CRUEL AND UNUSUAL PUNISHMENT IS BAD.

Please stop teasing me.

On edit: I'm mostly kidding, and you know I love you guys, and you're doing a great job.

The Bree Solution.
http://one.revver.com/watch/330795

"Also... im in ur canons... supporting all ur marlas."
-AutoPilate
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
BrightSilence
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:55 am    Post subject: Re: We Hear You Reply with quote

The Creators wrote:
Also, we are working on something that a lot of you have been asking about for a while and it is going to be very very cool.

I bet this means they are going into jonas' parents. The last video was already about them. I guess they're finally going there.

We have been asking about that.
hockeygurl
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm excited!!! Very Happy

Yep, that's Taylor of course! Very Happy
megs229
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks you Creators! We appreciate you taking time to communicate with us and keep us up to date. I am really looking forward to where you are taking the story!!!! Thanks again! We love you Very Happy
sack36
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I remain the mendicant among sycophants. We're now down to 4 vids a week.
http://2grandmas.com and http://laying8.com
Proud member of the Him of Won and the Humm of Juan
ApotheosisAZ
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

trainer101 wrote:
We bitch because we are "vested". Cool

Truer words were never written.

Razz

I assume this great new thing that many have been asking about is the chat fix.

If it isn't, then this topic is downtown Snoresville.
rupaZer0
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 5:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the 'eternal freak song,' reference, I love that thread and thought it was a great way to shout out to the fans.
marlasinger
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sack36 wrote:
I remain the mendicant among sycophants. We're now down to 4 vids a week.

you calling me a toady? well, good sir, i bite my thumb at you!

The Bree Solution.
http://one.revver.com/watch/330795

"Also... im in ur canons... supporting all ur marlas."
-AutoPilate
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
immortal1
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:37 am    Post subject: Re: We Hear You Reply with quote

The Creators wrote:

Also, we are working on something that a lot of you have been asking about for a while and it is going to be very very cool.

The end to the t-shirt contest?
A new chatroom?
The site redesign?
The summer meet-up/gathering?

Some are more important to me than others so consider me cautiously optimistic.
nowherepixie
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

24 in 24?
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
mourningbelle
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How many times have we heard almost this exact same attempt at an apology? I'm really tired of hearing about these fabled "great things" to come and being promised movement and progression of the show to only have nothing happen.. And in the rare event that something does, it comes off as a desperate attempt to satiate the viewers until you're finally able to pay off what's been promised for over a year now. We can only be told "Sorry, we're working on it, please wait" for so long.. Eventually, the fan boys and girls that seem to worship you guys (for only god knows what reasons) will start to see the pattern of disappointment and stop cutting you so, so much slack.. And I'm guessing that day will come sooner rather than later. We're not stupid. I don't know. Maybe my expectations are way, way too high.
At this time tomorrow
I'll be just one day closer
One sunset further behind
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Absynth
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marlasinger wrote:
WTF!?

Skunk, you know, I was all set on marrying you. But you just insinuated that JEDI was better than EMPIRE - what the f**k?!!

No way dude. Absolutely no way. There is no way that the EWOKS pwn the battle of HOTH, or the I AM YOUR FATHER scene, or the Lando Calrissian betrayal, or the carbonite freezing, or...ANYTHING!

hey hey now, Ewoks are NOT Jedi!!!!!!!! they are just some folks whose planet was about to be pwned until the jedi came in and whooped the puppets into a frenzy so they would help the rebels. Other than that, I agree Laughing

ETA: also if youre really listening Creatorz, ditch Sarah and her incessant bitching. Its ruining the plot (or lack thereof) Other than that, KUDOS!!!!!

ETA Pt 2: hehe sorry Marla, I just reread your post and I see that you are not talking about the actual Jedi, you're referring to the actual movies... Embarassed My Bad. You are absolutely correct EMPIRE PWNS JEDI!!! to quote Dante Hicks : "all Jedi had was a bunch of muppets."
One of the Cloudmakers
http://www.cloudmakers.org/guide/index3.shtml
Currently trying to crack the Publius Enigma
Jo_16_2
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mourningbelle wrote:
How many times have we heard almost this exact same attempt at an apology? I'm really tired of hearing about these fabled "great things" to come and being promised movement and progression of the show to only have nothing happen.. And in the rare event that something does, it comes off as a desperate attempt to satiate the viewers until you're finally able to pay off what's been promised for over a year now. We can only be told "Sorry, we're working on it, please wait" for so long.. Eventually, the fan boys and girls that seem to worship you guys (for only god knows what reasons) will start to see the pattern of disappointment and stop cutting you so, so much slack.. And I'm guessing that day will come sooner rather than later. We're not stupid. I don't know. Maybe my expectations are way, way too high.

actually, they have nothing to be sorry about, you're not really paying them, are you? Rolling Eyes
voyboy
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jo_16_2 wrote:
mourningbelle wrote:

actually, they have nothing to be sorry about, you're not really paying them, are you? Rolling Eyes

Yah no kidding.

Ungratefulness lurks within.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Absynth
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jo_16_2 wrote:
mourningbelle wrote:

I'm sure they aren't actually paying them. but its called sponsorship... you dont have to be rude to someone when they are being critical of something, trust me Ive tried that and it gets you nowhere.
One of the Cloudmakers
http://www.cloudmakers.org/guide/index3.shtml
Currently trying to crack the Publius Enigma
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Rubbish Bin All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: