Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bree, Why?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
BlogGirl14
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:23 am    Post subject: Bree, Why? Reply with quote

Bree, you can't do this, i know it seems Jonas is the one scared but, Daniel is really worried about you, you guys should talk..
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
BlogGirl14
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

after EVERYTHING he went through since the beginning
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
taag.lover
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yea

poor DB!!! we love you daniel!
SuperRad
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bree's choices are no one but hers to make. You should be happy that she is now home and safe, instead of pressuring her to forget her faith.
New voice of reason
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, Bree,

well, you look just like you did in your first videos with that HoO...

I am not sure wether this happiness is real or just a result of being brain-washed again.

You should talk to your friends and tell them that there is no need to worry about you if you are really happy, on a neutral ground, a cafe or something. If the HoO has not brain-washed you and you are there because of your free will, this should not be a problem for them (but I bet it will be, because you ARE not there due to your free will!)

Bree, if you really made the choice to be at the HoO, o. k., then, it is your choice and I respect it. Even `though it is hard for me to understand that you can trust to people who have killed your dad and maybe even the parents of your friend Jonas.

I just have to say that this video does not convince me that you are not brain-washed.

Yours
New Voice of Reason
sanguine105
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

being with the HoO on your own free will out of mental exhaustion, being scared or tired of running, and out of guilt that you have somehow hindered DB, Jonas, or even Taylor and Sarah is not TRUE free will.

You are still being forced into something in order to escape pain, whether physical or mental. You are not truly there out of free will, Bree. I know that you're reunited with your mother, but remember, your father is dead and he died trying to save you from THEM. Perhaps she is scared too or her marriage with your father was strained due to their disagreement in whether you should perform the ceremony or not.

Your true friends need you back. And we do too.
Kanazaka
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bree, most of us are aware that you're not brainwashed, and you're pretending to be a part of the Hymn Of One, but I hope that you're aware of everything involving the Ceremony (if indeed it is a ceremony, and not simply some sort of medical procedure). I hope you know what you're doing, Bree.

P.S. Next time the Order asks you to be in one of their commercials, could you please ask them to not include Carl? He creeps us out. Thanks.
mindinflight
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kanazaka wrote:

P.S. Next time the Order asks you to be in one of their commercials, could you please ask them to not include Carl? He creeps us out. Thanks.

Hahahaa, this made me LOL! It's so true. I swear its his eyes... they never blink. Ever..... Shocked

Shhhhhh! I'm the OBO of the SSJF. Smile

http://www.bebo.com/mindinflight
jdolorous
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

After the thing about P. Monkey and her remembering it, I highly doubt that she's not brainwashed.
Esteed
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SuperRad wrote:
Bree's choices are no one but hers to make. You should be happy that she is now home and safe, instead of pressuring her to forget her faith.

You should let her speak for herself instead of trying to be her mouthpiece. Insecure much? Afraid she'll remember the Order is a bunch of goons with delusions of religiosity?
jdolorous
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bree doesn't need a mouth piece she specifically stated what she wanted.
SARAHPHOBIA88
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

She is an underage girl who is mixed up. All the adults she trusted betrayed her. She is going to latch on to an adult who says they know what is best for her.
She still needs her friends: Daniel & Jonas to help her.

My videos: http://one.revver.com/account/show/SARAHgirl81
EricaCrowley
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SARAHPHOBIA88 wrote:
She is an underage girl who is mixed up. All the adults she trusted betrayed her. She is going to latch on to an adult who says they know what is best for her.
She still needs her friends: Daniel & Jonas to help her.

I swear when G_D made you he gave you an extra scoop of beauty but forget to add common sense.
jdolorous
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Although I am rethinking my own loyalties I still believe that the Hymn of one can't expect to have many faithful followers from the outside without telling what they are about. Bree is young and has followed the Hymn of one her whole life, but that doesn't mean that they've told her everything. She even seems to not know much about her own religion. Now the Hymn of one did have her father assassinated which warrants the animosity of many people. As you stated yourself Erica "murderers should die." and her father's death would make you all murderers, and the hymn of one seems further incompetent because of the fact that Daniel, Jonas, Taylor and Sarah are still alive. I understand that some of them may serve a purpose later on but Daniel? He openly defies the hymn of one without any previous connection other than Bree or is that why he's alive? If you were to end these people it would bring Bree out of her trance and reawaken her hatred for you.
modelmotion
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 4:52 pm    Post subject: jdolorous Reply with quote

So jdolorous, what do u want Bree to do?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Bree Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: