Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0225 - "Dude Back Off" [07/04/07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
robtomorrow
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why did she have to make a video of this? Why didn't she just tell Daniel to his face how she feels? Do these people only communicate to each other via video blogs?
krmurr87
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

suze900 wrote:
I don't get the connection between the "June Cleaver" stuff and the "Daniel is clingy" stuff.

Is he making her do the housework? (there should have been a shot of him in a recliner, smoking a cigar and reading the paper)

Is housework her penance for fooling around with the Beast?

Is she keeping moving in order to stay out of his reach?

Where are they supposed to be staying anyway?

Too many questions, too much beer at the 4th of July blowout tonight, deaf from the fireworks, I'm confused and outa here

no i agree! this video was poorly thought out ...not explanitory and a bad choice of hair! all around BOO creators BOOOOOO

*runs to Off the Cuff to play in http://lonelygirl15.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11761*
BlogGirl14
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

she's right tho, she just graduated and basically just met daniel, what was really gonna happen?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Charles Phoenix
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

robtomorrow wrote:
Why did she have to make a video of this? Why didn't she just tell Daniel to his face how she feels? Do these people only communicate to each other via video blogs?

from the character standpoint she has problems directly adressing these things... like her apoligizing to jonas... yea so this would be even harder for her

form teh C's standpoint... its character semi building filler... and an escuse to show off alexandras nice legs in a cute plaid skirt
megabyte made my avvie...
krmurr87
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

robtomorrow wrote:

she also wrote about it in a suto poem on myspace Brick wall
Shaneener
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

robtomorrow wrote:

Yes.

If not, there would be no show.

Suspension of belief...

That's the Hymn of One,
singing for you to be happy.
house
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's my response to the last five videos...
"Meh'."
"Eh'."
*rolling eyes*
*sighs and goes to find some paint drying*
*growls about lack of plot development, story investment, and heart*

Seriously. If y'all couldn't keep this interesting, you should've quit a long time ago. Now it's become like 7th Heaven...same crap and slow plot, week after week. You can't do an entire series of bad episodes sandwiched between decent (not great, just decent) season finales or sweeps episodes where you might advance the story a smidge. People are losing interest. Sad

As for why Sarah kept referring to June Cleaver - I think she might be trying to tell Daniel that she's not going to settle down any time soon and be the "good wife". So, he can forget any romantic idea of having a "little woman" at home, ready to serve his beck and call.
Danielle
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I kind of agree with her. I just graduated highschool, and everyone I know is feeling very restless.

The amount of facebook relationship status changes in the last day is ashtonishing to me.

Sarah needs space.
We need plot development.
<DTayl> i'm the bad sister
tailortaru
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Honestly, I think the coolest thing they could do right now would be to have Bree start blogging again.
And not the cruddy HOO videos... I mean acual bree blogging.

It would be a good way for the creators to get information about her current situation out. Just to have her blog about what she is doing with the hymn.

That'd get me more interested in the series atleast.
krmurr87
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Danielle wrote:
I kind of agree with her. I just graduated highschool, and everyone I know is feeling very restless.

The amount of facebook relationship status changes in the last day is ashtonishing to me.

Sarah needs space.
We need plot development.

OH thats funny I remember that!! It'll also spike during Christmas break...everybody goes home and breaks up w/ their bfs/gfs after christmas so they can spend second semester "having fun"
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

her hair was purple? it looked blonde and black underneath, to me.

daniel really did not appear clingy to me. and she could have talked to him about this before announcing it via video blog. i mean, they live together, right?
ApotheosisAZ
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG Sarah owns the June Cleaver look!

All she needs is a pearl necklace.
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

May I also add that Sarah's complaints in her blog and this video are a tad hypocritical. I mean, she forced herself on Daniel very aggressively, and now she thinks HE'S too attached to her? She like stalked him. JEEZE.

But, I must say, if I did not love DanielBeast unconditionally, and did not fully disagree with Sarah's accusations, I would have to say that this video was awesome. Sarah has a way with words, and she's just so funny. She makes fun and good videos, always.

Let's take a vote. From now on, any time the Creators need a filler video, just make it Sarah. No one else is allowed to post fillers. Got it? Good.

Any seconds?
Shaneener
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JustAnotherLonelyGirl. wrote:
May I also add that Sarah's complaints in her blog and this video are a tad hypocritical. I mean, she forced herself on Daniel very aggressively, and now she thinks HE'S too attached to her? She like stalked him. JEEZE.

But, I must say, if I did not love DanielBeast unconditionally, and did not fully disagree with Sarah's accusations, I would have to say that this video was awesome. Sarah has a way with words, and she's just so funny. She makes fun and good videos, always.

Let's take a vote. From now on, any time the Creators need a filler video, just make it Sarah. No one else is allowed to post fillers. Got it? Good.

Any seconds?

-raises hand-
Yessiree!

That's the Hymn of One,
singing for you to be happy.
blade8r
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am pro to daniel-sarah. I'm even biased and pro to sarah. but if i had a chick who wanted to get with me only to snub me later when i was getting comfertable. i'd personally kick her to the curb.

she said something about, "daniel your bud, be a bud."

if she doesnt want a realtionship and just wants to KEYWORD CHILL. Get the f**k out! daniel doesnt need a girl who just wants a good time. he wants a girl he can be himself with and accepts him for what he is "a puppy dog - the Beast of puppy dogs". every new relationship has this phase. the puppy love and the last video where we last saw him and sarah togeather. he was being very dorky and just enjoying himself with her. clearly the puppy dog state.

she better remember her facts. you don't just travel 1500 miles to live with the complete strangers, you don't just abandon everything you know unless there is something there you want and is worth getting. if the juice is worth the squeeze.

she travled the distance for daniel and she won his heart. now daniel extends this heart for her, but if she can't accept this. then. im afraid you not worth the time and effort for my homie DB.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 4 of 7

Jump to: