Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0225 - "Dude Back Off" [07/04/07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
laurenesque
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sarah continues to be my least favorite character, and I am hoping this leads to be Db/Jonas reunion to go wherever it is they're supposed to go on Friday. Without Sarah. She can go home.
Crooked Angel
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I liked this video! It is probably hard for this relationship because they are already living together, never getting a break from each other so I can see how she might feel like June Cleaver. If they were not living together, when they did see each other it would all be FUN FUN , just what Sarah likes!
joygasm
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow! I can relate to Sarah here! I can see Daniel as being a clingy man, like a little puppy dog looking at her with those love-me-love-me eyes. How much of this did you expect Sarah to take? In that aspect we are the same. I like men. I like sex. I like attention from time to time, but go the f**k away!!! Find some friends, go golfing, I don't care what you do, just leave me the hell alone for a while. I don't think Sarah's evil for feeling that way.

You other girls better back it up! He is mine! Just ask him!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
BlogGirl14
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sarahs right, she just graduated, nothing would have hapened, and as for daniel...You'd think from his past relationship failures with Bree and Alex would make him less clingy...odd
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
suze900
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sarah certainly acted very grown-up when she was chasing Daniel, but now that she's gotten him emotionally involved, she wants to fall back on the "I'm just a kid" excuse to get out of something she's not ready for. She needs to decide whether she's a woman or a little girl. You're either one or the other; switching back and forth depending on which excuse you need for your behavior at any given moment is proof that you're immature.

Sex isn't just F.U.N.--it creates life, it creates bonds between the participants. At 18, the law considers you an adult, in terms of taking responsibility for the consequences of your own behavior. If Sarah's old enough to chase Daniel until he catches her, she's old enough to understand that she should handle the ensuing relationship responsibly.

I like Sarah, and I'd like to see her use her power for good and not just for her own benefit Wink
BlogGirl14
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

suze900 wrote:
Sarah certainly acted very grown-up when she was chasing Daniel, but now that she's gotten him emotionally involved, she wants to fall back on the "I'm just a kid" excuse to get out of something she's not ready for. She needs to decide whether she's a woman or a little girl. You're either one or the other; switching back and forth depending on which excuse you need for your behavior at any given moment is proof that you're immature.

Sex isn't just F.U.N.--it creates life, it creates bonds between the participants. At 18, the law considers you an adult, in terms of taking responsibility for the consequences of your own behavior. If Sarah's old enough to chase Daniel until he catches her, she's old enough to understand that she should handle the ensuing relationship responsibly.

I like Sarah, and I'd like to see her use her power for good and not just for her own benefit Wink
If she's not in love, do you want her to stay with him? and just take a miserable non-loving relationship? NO. If she doesn't feel anything, they should break-up ok?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Greyfurgang
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keep in mind that this an ongoing movie of sorts. Also it is not real. With that in mind one should expect some filler to flesh out the storyline and remember that sex sells and is required by some people to hold their interest. Bree did not fulfill this role because of the purity thing, Alex must not have got the response the creators expected, and Taylor is too intelligent and young to have us accept the same actions from. Liking someone is not always necessary to peak the publics interest (ala Paris Hilton, Britney Spears) and regardless of your views on Sarah (Personally, I enjoy her) she is eye candy and adds another dimension to the storyline so I doubt she is going away anytime soon unless she starts getting acting roles like Bree/Jessica did.
Ziola
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

This video totally made me laugh. There was a saying we had at one of my past jobs: you don't sh*t where you eat. Loosely translated, you should never, ever screw around with someone you work with if you don't think you'll be able to work with them afterwords.

This applies to our lovely little version of MTV's Real World we have going here. Unlike her usual hookups, Miss Sarah has to look this one in the face everyday and deal with him, not just blow him off and ignore him. Appparently, she forgot in the heat of the moment that they flipping live together and based on his past, of course he was going to try and turn this into a happy little family type of thing.

Our little lady of the loose morals should really think before she screws next time Laughing
suze900
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
If she's not in love, do you want her to stay with him? and just take a miserable non-loving relationship? NO. If she doesn't feel anything, they should break-up ok?

Well, Sarah's a fictional character, so I want her to do whatever the Cs want her to do Very Happy If she were a real-life person that I was dealing with, I would want her to know that love isn't a feeling, it's a behavior; and learn from this situation how to better choose her partners next time.

Of course, for all we know, Daniel may be sick of her too and be too much of a gentleman to vlog about it Wink
nowherepixie
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I used to have that hair. Confused
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
tricky-ticky-tavi
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greyfurgang wrote:
Keep in mind that this an ongoing movie of sorts. Also it is not real.

Yep, thanks cause i forgot...thought this was an episode of true life. Dancing

And as far as expecting some filler, that's cool. However that is pretty much all there is anymore. When if first started watching and eventually posting, it was b/c there was some intelligent stuff going on. Clues, puzzles, and some plot movement. Now, it's mostly "character development" of Sarah in short skirts being misunderstood.

My question is this....What were we talking about??

http://www.bebo.com/tricky-ticky
saralynn
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How many times has Daniel gotten rejected via video, by now?
tricky-ticky-tavi
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

saralynn wrote:
How many times has Daniel gotten rejected via video, by now?

Three and counting...

My question is this....What were we talking about??

http://www.bebo.com/tricky-ticky
Greyfurgang
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tricky-ticky-tavi wrote:
Greyfurgang wrote:
Keep in mind that this an ongoing movie of sorts. Also it is not real.

Yep, thanks cause i forgot...thought this was an episode of true life. Dancing

And as far as expecting some filler, that's cool. However that is pretty much all there is anymore. When if first started watching and eventually posting, it was b/c there was some intelligent stuff going on. Clues, puzzles, and some plot movement. Now, it's mostly "character development" of Sarah in short skirts being misunderstood.

From what I read some people write like this stuff is for real and may need to be reminded it's not.

Yes you are right about the filler aspect but maybe the writers were thrown for a loop when Bree/ Jessica started needing time off for other roles and they're just doing what they can til she gets back. I'm a guy so the Sarah leg show works for me but I don't know for how long.
delayed_haven
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This video was mildly entertaining. It could've been worse. Maybe next video we'll have Daniel moping again like back in the good ol' days, like in Girl Problems. At least that drama was innocent.

Okay bye Smile
PS. I think I'm finally getting used to posting on the forum, yay!

Stop looking at me, swan!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7

Jump to: