Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Popular Myths Spread By Trolls
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic :: View next topic  

My favorite bit of troll disinformation is...
YouTube Cassie is the same as all the other cassies.
38%
 38%  [ 14 ]
YouTube Cassie has disavowed all clues
25%
 25%  [ 9 ]
There is no such thing as a "gamejacker."
22%
 22%  [ 8 ]
Tarot cards are part of the game.
13%
 13%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 36

Sfonzarelli
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Charlotte Eve wrote:
haha good response;

sweeping comments like that will only bring responses like "All religions are cults then" so brush up first.

Christianity, for example, started out as an "occult religion". (Occult literally meaning hidden)

-.-. ..-. ..- -.- / ..- -.-- ---
NolaRising
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sfonzarelli wrote:
a regime that killed about 200 million people

Darlin - you were looking at the wrong column. You were looking at the population column. 45 million deaths were in europe, half of those were in soviet union. 7.5 in germany and 5.6 in poland which would have been those most directly related to your "fuhrer'. Another 17 million were in asia. Total was 62 million. NOT 200 Million. I know that this is kinda pointless to point out 3 pages later, but I just love how y'all are going back and forth trying to spout your educated opinions and you can't even read your evidence correctly.

I am not a troll. Possibly a pain in the ass because I was the first one to freak out about the Tate image once somebody pointed out what it really was. I was the one asking posters to remove and replace the actual images with links so that the kids on here did not see it unless they wanted to. BUT you have to know that I am AGAINST censorship in any form. I did not ask for it to be censored, just wanted to protect the youngins - even though I knew most of them would click the link anyways - but at least they were given a choice. I believed in the validity of the clue, just that it was for mature audiences and that it could be discussed without showing that heinous photo.

As far as the Manson thing - it has to have some signifigance or else it would not have been such a prominent part of the video and the original message on her phone before it was 'jacked'. It should be discussed. Especially if it somehow comes up in her next clue/video.

And finally 'trolls'. Jammer - probably 99.9% of those you accuse of being trolls are people that ask questions rather than read the 10,000 posts about cassie. People that are just getting into the game. People that want to believe everything they see. You have to remember there are thousands of people here and on numerous other boards trying to figure this all out. Many of them are very young and don't have the life experience or education that some of us do. There are thousands of posts to read and it can be overwhelming and confusing. Many of them are just plain lazy. You are dealing with a huge multitude of posters here. Not everyone is going to be on the same page. Many are at different stages of their involvement. Everyone has their own theories and in this great country of ours they are most definately entitled to have them and to post them here. So instead of starting these threads that get us absolutely NOWHERE, why don't you quit with your inquisition and contribute something more productive!

Sorry to be so long. I did not feel like chopping it up over several posts.

Going back to working on my Tulane degree now. I wish I could write a sociology paper on this whole thing because it sure is an interesting experiment.
Sfonzarelli
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NolaRising wrote:
Sfonzarelli wrote:

Darlin - you were looking at the wrong column. You were looking at the population column. 45 million deaths were in europe, half of those were in soviet union. 7.5 in germany and 5.6 in poland which would have been those most directly related to your "fuhrer'. Another 17 million were in asia. Total was 62 million. NOT 200 Million. I know that this is kinda pointless to point out 3 pages later, but I just love how y'all are going back and forth trying to spout your educated opinions and you can't even read your evidence correctly.

Yeah, I realized the mistake I had made - does that negate my point?

-.-. ..-. ..- -.- / ..- -.-- ---
NolaRising
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Sfonzarelli"]
NolaRising wrote:
Sfonzarelli wrote:

Yeah, I realized the mistake I had made - does that negate my point?

Of course not. People make mistakes. I actually appreciated the link you provided. I did not realize how many people died in total and the most were in the soviet union. What you always heard most about were the holocoust victims. 10 times that were killed in all. And I thought I had problems with the numbers coming out of Iraq.

Yeah I know totally off topic.

Like I said. Why don't we all stop wasting bandwidth and storage space discussing trolls, aka those entitled to have their own opinions and questions, and get back to the game.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> FanFic Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: