Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I closed my youtube account....

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JamieGilmour
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 10:16 am    Post subject: I closed my youtube account.... Reply with quote

I'm sure that people here don't even know me, but for those who do and are wondering why I closed my account on youtube...it's because I have had enough with all of the changes. After being a director for a year, I kept switching to comedian, musician, guru, and back to director when I noticed that partners are listed as all of those which is what I was looking for.

I signed up for that partner thing and apparently it's meant for people who had a TON of subscribers (no matter how they got them) cough smosh

Ack, this is making my very angry explaining, but to sum it up, lonelygirl15 was always a partner ... it didn't show up. She's the one who I believe did NOT cheat the subscribers. The others cheated their videos to the top and now they have the privilege of sharing revenue when anybody who joins revver can do that.

Inspite of having 290 subscribers, I made a video telling my subscribers that youtube will probably delete me soon because I have copyright stuff and it's mixed with political stuff with my bunny talking and I twist the words of politicians...blah blah blah.

I worked hard on those videos and the thought of that getting deleted because I downloaded the politicians video from their youtube account in order to twist it pissed me off. Just the thought angered me.

I am furious that youtube stopped allowing downloads because I've uploaded videos that I deleted off of my computer somehow and I can't find the video so it's on youtube and I can't download it. I can't download lonelygirl15 videos and make screen captures out of them. Grrr. I deleted everything a while back...I had almost all of lonelygirl15 videos downloaded and in a folder and I deleted it all and now I have a few here and there.

I'm just completely fed up with youtube and they suck. I didn't delete my rejected92 account and there is no reason why I didn't delete it....I just didn't bother deleting it because Alana doesn't really feel like me. Anyway, revver is where I am and I'm very appreciative that lonelygirl15 allowed two video responses on revver.

I told my friends at youtube that I'd be in the lonelygirl15 forums and they could talk to me there (they probably thought that I didn't like her so I told them to find me here) if they search, they are friends and some have added me as a contact on revver which is a huge relief, but finding my way around revver and communicating with the people who've added me seems impossible. At least I don't have youtube to be a distraction from learning my way around.

Sorry to anyone who was totally bored out of their mind by reading this.

Mods can move to where this belongs. I'm sad for some reason and because I'm still grieving over losing my guinea pig it only added to the grief by doing another right thing by ending my youtube account as well as ending Oscars suffering. Sad, but I don't want that to be the motivation of any response. Crying or Very sad Confused
RoseCrowley
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(((((((((((((((((HuGs))))))))))))))))))))

TTT:Granted, but the fairy takes your credit card instead of leaving money and gets like fifty lap dances w/ it.

Mawhahaha!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Off the Cuff All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: