Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Whatever happed to...
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
FH14
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:22 pm    Post subject: Whatever happed to... Reply with quote

CASSIE! Just kidding. I was actually wondering whatever happened to Some of the characters.

Jules - Is that it for the character? The last we saw her she was getting into the car with Lucy and Bree. Theres a lot of unanswered questions. (When) Will she return?

Nikki B. - She's undercover in the HoO. But she hasn't posted anything in a while. Has the Hymn of One caught her? Where art thou Nikki?

Alex - Okay, she just vanished from the story? What happened to her? The last we saw she got into a car with Lucy (I'm starting to think there's a black hole in that car)

Sonia - Bree and Carl have been around advertising for the HoO, but she hasn't been seen or heard from since the seminar.

David - What WAS up with that outburst at that party way back in March? Will it ever be explained?

Sam - Taylor talked about her a lot in her first two videos. Where has she gone? Has Taylor's mom killed her or something?

The Cowboy - This one confuses me the most. Who IS this guy?

Rebecca - Still sipping tea? Was she only a one time thing?

Colossus - By the way everyone is so focused on the chaos going on, I'm guessing everyone's forgotten about him and he's in Taylor's closet eating her equally forgotten soccer uniform in order to stay alive.

I think that covers it. Any ideas? of course, maybe I'm just missing some things here.
mugglemagsUK
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Whatever happed to... Reply with quote

FH14 wrote:

Jules - Is that it for the character? The last we saw her she was getting into the car with Lucy and Bree. Theres a lot of unanswered questions. (When) Will she return?

Nikki B. - She's undercover in the HoO. But she hasn't posted anything in a while. Has the Hymn of One caught her? Where art thou Nikki?

I keep wondering about Jules too. Apparently there was a lot of activity recently on her myspace page but nothing since. Perhaps she was only there to lure Bree in the first place and not required to blog anymore by the HoO.

I REALLY miss Nikki B, she's a lot of fun. WE NEED A NEW VID!

Mags.

PS, I managed to finally work out how to get a picture up to the left!! Woohoo.
Aponi
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since Jules is underage and kind of a last-mintue addition, I think she'll probably not reapper anytime soon. Esspecially since we all complained about her acting.

Nikki B logged into myspace and accepted my friend request a couple days ago. So I think she's still alive.

I think Alex will show up again, she's too mixed up in this mess to vanish so easily.

I remember thinking Sonia was somehow behind the messages, or someone 'controlling' Sonia is behind the messages. I heard that she was the one who put out the blue stone messages at the seminar.

We're all guessing that Jules was a last minute replacement for the 'new girl' who was probably originally going to be Sam. As such, I don't think we'll ever see or hear from or about Sam anymore.

Rebecca probably was just a one time thing, a lead that didn't lead anywhere.

The Cowboy has an explanation in the LGPedia, I think I remember right if I say that he was going to be part of OpAphid, but when Glenn spilt from the Creators, they just kind of left it hanging.

Hope that helps Smile for some of them (Alex, Nikki B, I think we're on a wait and see).
My LG15 Vid
irenedirks
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes I feel like they're forgetting alot of stuff whole the time too

I actualy start to hope they're about to wrap things up and get it over with

I mean you can't abduct Bree again and again

I still don't get it why she went into the car anyway
BrightSilence
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whatever happened to Bree. That should be the main question and it isn't even in there. Ok, we kinda know where she is. But what the hell made her get into that car.

Thanks to irenedirks for reminding me...

Whatever did happen to Bree.
uber_cast
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

XD I miss nikki B 's reports. I hope she comes back soon XD
Charles Phoenix
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Whatever happed to... Reply with quote

FH14 wrote:
CASSIE! Just kidding.

hahaha

FH14 wrote:

she was a convienient segue in plot to cover the whole sam issue... she might come back seeing as she still has a section in teh forum to herself

FH14 wrote:
Alex - Okay, she just vanished from the story? What happened to her? The last we saw she got into a car with Lucy (I'm starting to think there's a black hole in that car)

many people speculate(including me) alex is the one slipping codes into the HoO's scripts... and i think its somthing with bitsies shedule for filming

FH14 wrote:
Sonia - Bree and Carl have been around advertising for the HoO, but she hasn't been seen or heard from since the seminar.

just an extra... space filling character

FH14 wrote:
David - What WAS up with that outburst at that party way back in March? Will it ever be explained?

daniel is younger than him... alex gave him time of day and not david... outburst matierial

FH14 wrote:
Sam - Taylor talked about her a lot in her first two videos. Where has she gone? Has Taylor's mom killed her or something?

sam was probably gonna be th coincidental new girl... but the actress bowed out right before filming so they started the jules arc instead

FH14 wrote:

random guy in chaps that brought a drunk daniel home.... silence of the lambs refrance anybody

FH14 wrote:

convienient character as an information device to the plot

FH14 wrote:
Colossus - By the way everyone is so focused on the chaos going on, I'm guessing everyone's forgotten about him and he's in Taylor's closet eating her equally forgotten soccer uniform in order to stay alive.

poooor ferret Sad
megabyte made my avvie...
amarie092
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Shortly before the cowboy episode, OpAphid posted a video saying "Won't someone be so kind as to go and retrieve this for young Mr. Beast?'

that was back when Daniel was spending a lot of time at pins and pints, and tipped off the order as to his location. Also, Jonas said that the cowboy was a wierd guy in town who took a lot of odd jobs.

The order paid the cowboy, and he was a one time gig
simplykimmie13
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Whatever happed to... Reply with quote

FH14 wrote:

well you all prolly saw but she just posted a new vid saying she was kicked out.

FH14 wrote:

whos rebecca? i dont remember her... Confused
SivartAlappes
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gemma... where'd Gemma go?!
consideration
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SivartAlappes wrote:
Gemma... where'd Gemma go?!
Allegedly she was last spotted in the afterlife.
MarysCool
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aponi wrote:
Since Jules is underage and kind of a last-mintue addition, I think she'll probably not reapper anytime soon. Esspecially since we all complained about her acting.

aahhh i hated her acting! im glad to see lots of people agree
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
xPhoenix
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a feeling Alex will reappear only because I'm with the group that think Alex is the one planting those secret messages... But then again, it could be creepy Carl after all. XD

I'm most worried about poor Colossus however, since T&S's mom doesn't seem very interested in feeding a ferret.
MarysCool
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xPhoenix wrote:
I'm most worried about poor Colossus however, since T&S's mom doesn't seem very interested in feeding a ferret.

so true. i worry about colossus
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
robtomorrow
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Whatever happed to... Reply with quote

FH14 wrote:

That something we have all been wondering. I think the Cowboy is going to make a come back soon, he still loves Daniel and he's not going to let Sarah get in the way.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Plot Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: