Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Split from Spencer - Erica / Consideration Etc.
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Rubbish Bin
View previous topic :: View next topic  
consideration
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EricaCrowley wrote:
Ask him to dinner and a movie if you are into geeks but don't asked the poor guy to get killed. This guy couldn't survive a football injury.

Erica
Seriously, you are such a megabitch.
OoD
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hockeygurl wrote:
Erica, you are really, truly not a nice person. Evil or Very Mad

for realz

That is just not true. When Erica’s Grandmother died I took over almost complete responsibility for raising her. She is and was a perfect child. Unlike so many people in society she still has spirit but only a fool breaks a person’s sprit. Erica is cultured, educated, and civilized. She is also a truly nice and caring person.

She spent four years at Andover for high school and not once did I receive a call complaining about her behavior. Furthermore she was a straight A student with perfect SAT scores. When she went off to Harvard College she concentrated on her studies, a rare thing for any college student and once again received straight A’s.

If she freely speaks her mind then I am to blame because being from a working class family I did not discourage her from doing this. I think this has made her a better leader and I am as proud of her as if I were her real father.

Victor

Last edited by OoD on Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
EricaCrowley
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OoD wrote:
hockeygurl wrote:
Erica, you are really, truly not a nice person. Evil or Very Mad

for realz

That is just not true. When Erica’s Grandmother died I took over almost complete responsibility for raising her. She is and was a perfect child. Unlike so many people in society she still has spirit but only a fool breaks a person’s spirit. Erica is cultured, educated, and civilized. She is also a truly nice and caring person.

She spent four years at Andover for high school and not once did I receive a call complaining about her behavior. Furthermore she was a straight A student with perfect SAT scores. When she went off to Harvard College she concentrated on her studies, a rare thing for any college student and once again received straight A’s.

If she freely speaks her mind then I am to blame because being from a working class family I did not discourage her from doing this. I think this has made her a better leader and I am as proud of her as if I were her real father.

Victor

I love you Victor

Last edited by EricaCrowley on Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
consideration
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OoD wrote:
She spent four years at Philips Exeter for high school and not once did I receive a call complaining about her behavior. Furthermore she was a straight A student with perfect SAT scores. When she went off to Harvard College she concentrated on her studies, a rare thing for any college student and once again received straight A’s.
I am so sick of hearing this. Apparently this girl can be a total bitch all over the forum but it's okay because she's so smart!
Screw that. And stop being off-topic. This is about Spencer, not Erica.
EricaCrowley
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

consideration wrote:
OoD wrote:
She spent four years at Philips Exeter for high school and not once did I receive a call complaining about her behavior. Furthermore she was a straight A student with perfect SAT scores. When she went off to Harvard College she concentrated on her studies, a rare thing for any college student and once again received straight A’s.
I am so sick of hearing this. Apparently this girl can be a total bitch all over the forum but it's okay because she's so smart!
Screw that. And stop being off-topic. This is about Spencer, not Erica.

I think we are talking about Spencer and how you people want to get him Killed. That is just not nice.

Erica
consideration
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EricaCrowley wrote:
I think we are talking about Spencer and how you people want to get him Killed. That is just not nice.

Erica
Glad to be grouped in with that. I'd rather see someone else dead, though.
OoD
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

consideration wrote:
EricaCrowley wrote:
Ask him to dinner and a movie if you are into geeks but don't asked the poor guy to get killed. This guy couldn't survive a football injury.

Erica
Seriously, you are such a megabitch.

You have no right to speak to her in such a fashion. Learn some manners and learn your place.
EricaCrowley
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

consideration wrote:
EricaCrowley wrote:

Erica
Glad to be grouped in with that. I'd rather see someone else dead, though.

Who would that be?
consideration
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OoD wrote:
You have no right to speak to her in such a fashion. Learn some manners and learn your place.
Learn my place? You are all such pretentious fucks.
OoD
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

consideration wrote:
OoD wrote:
Learn my place? You are all such pretentious fucks.

Such nice language. It really says alot about your upbringing.
consideration
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OoD wrote:
Wrong. It says a lot about me, not my parents. Don't even bring them up.
OoD
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

consideration wrote:
OoD wrote:
Wrong. It says a lot about me, not my parents. Don't even bring them up.

True it says alot about you. The sad part is you could be from a very fine family. What has become of today's world?

Victor
Esteed
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hate to say it, consideration, but your one line post of "you are such a megabitch," made it about Erica. So you kind of sound hypocritical telling them to then stay on topic. Besides, while her wording wasn't exactly the nicest ever, she is right. Spencer, like myself, would have a much harder time coping with and recovering from injuries. He's a rail, and he's a very stereotypical geek, I don't see how there's any argument at all about his lack of physical capabilities.

At the same time, OoD, you have to realize that not everyone believes the way you do, and those people aren't going to accept the same social structure you have.

Proud member of the Sarah Fan Club.
consideration
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Esteed wrote:
I hate to say it, consideration, but your one line post of "you are such a megabitch," made it about Erica. So you kind of sound hypocritical telling them to then stay on topic. Besides, while her wording wasn't exactly the nicest ever, she is right. Spencer, like myself, would have a much harder time coping with and recovering from injuries. He's a rail, and he's a very stereotypical geek, I don't see how there's any argument at all about his lack of physical capabilities.

At the same time, OoD, you have to realize that not everyone believes the way you do, and those people aren't going to accept the same social structure you have.
I realize I went off-topic, but I definitely didn't intend to turn this into a complete thread jack. I am sorry about that. However, after this post, I'm just going to step away from this thread. I don't want to get it locked.
OoD
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Esteed wrote:

I'll give you that but it doesn't mean that I have to put up with it. In today's world everyone has been trained to think they are someone special. That just is not true. The majority of these people are just cogs in a machine and will never be anything more. There is nothing wrong with that but it is reality.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Rubbish Bin All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: