Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

thoughts from 'All Wet'
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
sanguine105
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 1:05 am    Post subject: thoughts from 'All Wet' Reply with quote

I think Spencer's the one delivering the secret messages...he could be more involved in the HoO or at least the hidden Resistance than he lets on.

Don't hate me for saying this, but I still think that Sarah's in the Order. In the process of ripping the papers away from DB, she 'accidentally' hits the papers into the water? C'mon...I still don't trust her. Her "Oh my God!" just didn't seem sincere (to me anyway). She seems mopey, possibly because of DB's clinginess, but I also think that she found the files to show us that she's trustworthy, when in fact, she attempted to thwart the plans without letting on that she's really against the Resistance (I'm probably just paranoid about all of this haha).

What do you think?
TraverseTown
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Her saying sorry repeately seemed out of character for her. If she was genuine, she would have been "whoops" and shut her piehole.
pandababy
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think she might be.
i've never actually thought that sarah was in the order, but this video is making me lean in that direction.

i really hope it isn't true, that she's just a selfish brat...
but i guess we'll find out soon enough.
blade8r
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you guys are all just paranoid.

if that were the case. taylor would be part of the order too.

you got to be a real pro to be sleeping with the enemy. and accientally dropping some papers. not only that but to actually come up with an idea of how to get bree back with a distraction tactic.

if she was part of the order how many 18 year old are not horney have family problems and want to escape home... she's your typical 18 year old..

im sorry but she is just being prissy with daniel and you guys are taking it way overbored
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
raigne
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still think it's probably Alex inside the order. The fact that the messages are for Jonas specifically and that the first time they were given a location is was something that only Alex could know about? Think about it.

If the Order really did kill Isaac Gilman, why would Spencer have his research? The Order would have it. And if Alex is higher up within the Order, she might have access.
sanguine105
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I personally think that Taylor's in the Order as well. I mean, their characters are put together when we discuss them...why? Just because they're sisters? Taylor's the one who had connections indirectly to the Order by knowing Jules and judging from the last video of Taylor and Jonas...I don't like the way that Jonas seems to look at Taylor while they're in the park.

I think the sisters' mission is to distract our beloved boys and prevent them from fully concentrating on Bree.

I could still be paranoid. Only time will tell.
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really jsut have a feeling that Sarah is completely jealous over the attention Bree gets. She seems very much like the jealous type

YOU: Who does that KTS think she is? Total bitch!

ME: I think I'm you, only better.

~Kelly, KMurr, and Kellylen <3~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
simplykimmie13
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i dont think shes in the order, i think shes just a lil careless!
BrightSilence
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

simplykimmie13 wrote:
i dont think shes in the order, i think shes just a lil careless!
I agree. only she is a lot careless Wink... but nah, no order connection here.
blade8r
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

who here actually wants sarah to be in the order? if anything that' the real question. because it's all mostly the people who dislike her that totally see her faults and blow it up.

like the high school days. "she's not in the inside crowd she's an outsider!"
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
BrightSilence
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sanguine105 wrote:
I personally think that Taylor's in the Order as well. I mean, their characters are put together when we discuss them...why? Just because they're sisters? Taylor's the one who had connections indirectly to the Order by knowing Jules and judging from the last video of Taylor and Jonas...I don't like the way that Jonas seems to look at Taylor while they're in the park.

I think the sisters' mission is to distract our beloved boys and prevent them from fully concentrating on Bree.

I could still be paranoid. Only time will tell.
This forum is run by fans. The reason why they are put together is probably because in the beginning it didn't seem like they would get that big of a part and always showed up together in the vids. Although splitting the boards would be a pain, I definately vote for doing so!
Absynth
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sanguine105 wrote:

Well Taylor certainly distracted me. That vixen!!! Twisted Evil
Sarah, not so much. I woulda pushed her into the marina AFTER she got the files Boo hoo!
One of the Cloudmakers
http://www.cloudmakers.org/guide/index3.shtml
Currently trying to crack the Publius Enigma
consideration
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think I'd be able to take another random character having Order ties. That would just be ridiculous.
blade8r
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if either taylor or sarah were in the orderor hell even both of them.. I'd be too annoyed. i consider giving up watching lg15. but i've been too hooked on them since the day it was brought to my attention on yahoo.

sarah and taylor.. if they were orderish... its kinda far fetched as most person in the HoO are made up of people who spent their entire lives with the religion. sarah and taylor didnt grow up like bree. common can you see sarah growing up in a comune?

either way if there were in the order.. it would piss me off @ the creators
Aerrow
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I mean when DB is actually trying to do something towards helping Bree, Sarah is like seducing him and crap, but when he tries to do something for her, or just isn't really doing anything she doesn't seem to want to have much to do with him.. It's only when he is up to something that has to do with the order that she wants anything to do with him..

And about her being a normal 18 year old girl.. Well duh.. It would be stupid to make her stand out like Taylor.. I mean yea with Taylors smarts you would think she is in the order or something which wouldn't that just be the most obvious thing.. But how Sarah acts so normal, like most of the girls I know, she would be the more perfect plant.. I mean she distracts DB which causes conflict with DB & Jonas, so instead of making progress in helping Bree they are arguing.. I mean seriously.. Even if she isn't a plant they should get rid of her and just keep Taylor there with them.. I mean she is hot and seems cool, but she is more of a distraction and trouble maker than anything..

ETA: Oh and back when they went to the camp she couldn't shut up and be serious.. Also she just happened to step on the stunt stump that had the box under it.. She just happened to have a good plan and perfect timing for them to save Bree.. And she was also the one to see the rope, then knock the papers in the water.. I mean really since she came in she has been helpful but the fact that is seems she is pretty lucky, I mean she didn't pull any attention to her loudness at the camp, the lucky stump crap, finding the rope which isn't necessarily luck but she looked right at it.. And then she is lucky if DB doesn't kill her..

-Buddha
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Plot Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: