Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

For the LAST TIME...
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bastet
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:10 am    Post subject: For the LAST TIME... Reply with quote

This isn't a joke. Every time that clues are given and items are left to be picked up, please stop screwing around when you go along to retrieve them.

I'm so tired of you trying to bring some sort of levity to this serious situation with your juvenile and selfish behavior. You want to be of help, cool, but don't add to the problems by messing around and trying to run things. Whoever left Gilman's research went to a lot of trouble to leave it there, and is no doubt risking his or her life to bring it to you guys... and then you try to rip it away from Daniel and nearly blow the whole thing...

I don't know how much damage was done to the paper, but I'm pretty sure that something happened to it...

START TAKING THIS SERIOUSLY. IF YOU DON'T WANT TO, THEN GO BACK HOME!
HeartofSorrow
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I couldn't have said it better myself.
Bastet
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sorry if I expressed myself roughly, but I'm just SO tired of it.

Bree's life is at stake here, there's no time for flirting, trying to get attention and being an all-around brat.
Esteed
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ripping the papers out of Daniel's hands was a mistake. She knew that the minute they fell into the water. Listen to her apologizing, it's definitely genuine. She really thought she'd be able to tell him what the papers said.

There's no time for flirting? Huh. There must not be any time for talking either, since flirting is just saying words that the other person finds pleasing. Levity is absolutely necessary in this situation to keep everyone from going crazy with all the stress. They need something else to think about every once and a while, because if all they think about is this stressful situation, it's going to overwhelm them.

I acknowledge that she went overboard on this one. But people need to chill out and realize that in a situation like this, someone needs to provide something less stressful to think about.

Proud member of the Sarah Fan Club.
Aponi
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:45 am    Post subject: Re: For the LAST TIME... Reply with quote

Bastet wrote:

I'm so tired of you trying to bring some sort of levity to this serious situation with your juvenile and selfish behavior. You want to be of help, cool, but don't add to the problems by messing around and trying to run things. Whoever left Gilman's research went to a lot of trouble to leave it there, and is no doubt risking his or her life to bring it to you guys... and then you try to rip it away from Daniel and nearly blow the whole thing...

Amen. Sarah, this whole thing is quickly becoming more dangerous, more urgent, and more life and death than ever before. You can't just fool around with documents like that, that reaserch is so crucial right now. If it's ruined, it's all on your head.

I think you need to realize this situation calls for extreme carefullness almost all the time. I mean, walking into random yachts? This could have been some stake-out by the Order, they could have easily grabbed you.

Sarah, I realize things can't always be serious, and you do lighten up the mood so it's easier for you all. But there is a time and a place for lightening the mood, and that was not it. If you can't learn to restrain yourself, i'm also in the opinion that you should just go home.
My LG15 Vid
FeministPsych
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sarah, I've said this to Daniel, too, but you two just need to have a heart-to-heart. The drama the two of you are going through is obviously getting in the way of your investigation. And no, I don't blame it all on you -- it takes two people to have drama. You both need to talk it out.
anniid
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Esteed wrote:
Ripping the papers out of Daniel's hands was a mistake. She knew that the minute they fell into the water. Listen to her apologizing, it's definitely genuine. She really thought she'd be able to tell him what the papers said.

There's no time for flirting? Huh. There must not be any time for talking either, since flirting is just saying words that the other person finds pleasing. Levity is absolutely necessary in this situation to keep everyone from going crazy with all the stress. They need something else to think about every once and a while, because if all they think about is this stressful situation, it's going to overwhelm them.

I acknowledge that she went overboard on this one. But people need to chill out and realize that in a situation like this, someone needs to provide something less stressful to think about.

she didn't make things less stressful. she was being weird through the whole video.
He tried to play with her, she looked at him like he was an alien. She told him he was being snippy, and argued with everything that came out of his mouth.
She was being irritating.
Then she decided to be prideful and tell Daniel what the papers said, and WHOOPS. There go the papers.
She didn't alleviate stress - she was a cause of stress.
consideration
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Esteed wrote:
She really thought she'd be able to tell him what the papers said.
Why on earth would she think that?
BrightSilence
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

consideration wrote:
Esteed wrote:
She really thought she'd be able to tell him what the papers said.
Why on earth would she think that?
I've been wanting to ask her that aswell. Did I miss something? As far as I know she has no experience with that stuff whatsoever.

I think it was just another cry for attention...
Bastet
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, Sarah, why would you think you could understand Gillman's work? Isn't it your sister, Taylor, who's into science? Personally, I think that your speciality is getting attention at any cost... which, I'm sorry, just isn't cool.
Esteed
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't pretend to understand why she would think that, but I don't doubt that she did truly think she could be of help. She obviously does want her new friends to care about her as well, so I doubt she'd intentionally ruin such important papers.

Proud member of the Sarah Fan Club.
BrightSilence
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She might not have intentionally dropped them, BUT I'm quite sure she didn't really think she could tell Daniel what it meant. Sounds to me just like another cry for attention and apreciation.

Ofcourse that went up in flames the moment she dropped them, unfortunate, but not intended. I just hope she finds better ways to get attention, the appreciation will come naturally then.
AlanLinn
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sarah, you screwed up with the papers, but Daniel is an ass for insisting on opening the box right there at the dock where they could get dropped, or where someone could be watching. You both need to think a little more and get your heads out of your pants.
anniid
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AlanLinn wrote:
Sarah, you screwed up with the papers, but Daniel is an ass for insisting on opening the box right there at the dock where they could get dropped, or where someone could be watching. You both need to think a little more and get your heads out of your pants.

Hey, if you remember, sarah also rushed daniel into opening it right there.
Bastet
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sarah,

Is the problem that you think that this is some sort of a scavenger hunt? There are at least two lives on the line here (Bree's and the informant's), not to mention DB, Jonas, Spencer, and possibly even you and Taylor.

You gotta buck up and grow up. There are times when trying to lighten the mood is okay, and others when it simply isn't appropriate. You need to learn the difference.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Sarah Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: