Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Gilman's Papers (Spencer, please read!)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daniel, was Isaac's research all handwritten? Or was any of it typed? Maybe Spencer has a way of entering his father's account or something?
New voice of reason
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi wh pirate,

that sounds like a good idea. I mean, we don`t want more people to know than necessary, do we? I mean, we never know who is HoO and who is not...

But isn`t it great that Spencer finally joined us? I am still over the moon because of that. Finally!

Anyway, Dan,

please scan the papers in and send them to Spence. Even `though they are wet, he really might be able to make some sense of them - and now, he seems eager to help...

And I guess we can use any help we can get, can`t we?

Yours
New Voice of reason
HopelesslyHopeful
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Question Has anyone trying just reversing the phone number you get by taking all the numbers and excluding the years? I haven't called it, but I looked up the area code and it said 611 is "Reserved for special applications". Like a fake phone number for this show? The number would be 611-143-5405.
AnnabelleLee
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:09 pm    Post subject: Just some thoughts... Reply with quote

Okay, I'm probably over-thinking this, but here's what I've been pondering:

If you write out ALL the numbers listed in the note, there are 38 digits:

And if you look at the original note, there are 38 lines of text (counting the date as a seperate line). Coincidence? Am I grasping? I've tried lots of combination but haven't come up with anything besides possible anagrams.

Also, the specific memories must have been chosen for a reason. The words that stick out to me are: Batman, reverse, Florida, UCSD.

The Florida memory seems particularly out of place - is this all leading to the Sunshine State?

Also the sentence "These letters reveal a lot of my research" jumps out as a clue - or was the rest of the info in the folder actually in letter form?

Are the memories even real? Can Spencer back any of it up?

Please tell me this has nothing to do with syllables.
platypusrex256
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Gilman's Papers (Spencer, please read!) Reply with quote

danielbeast wrote:

As much as I don't want to admit it, if it weren't for Sarah, we'd of never found that box. I sure didn't notice that rope. But I'm basically speechless as to what happened next. I don't understand how it happened. Our first new lead in days and it goes straight into the water. I know she didn't mean to, but man what a moron. Ok, moving on....

daniel, do not let your emotions get in the way! i admit that sarah does have a knack of finding clues (its almost as if she knows where things are!) but she also has a knack for blowing your cover and ruining clues. i suppose she has an affable disposition but you can't let that fool you.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
platypusrex256
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Just some thoughts... Reply with quote

AnnabelleLee wrote:
Okay, I'm probably over-thinking this, but here's what I've been pondering:

If you write out ALL the numbers listed in the note, there are 38 digits:

And if you look at the original note, there are 38 lines of text (counting the date as a seperate line). Coincidence? Am I grasping? I've tried lots of combination but haven't come up with anything besides possible anagrams.

Also, the specific memories must have been chosen for a reason. The words that stick out to me are: Batman, reverse, Florida, UCSD.

The Florida memory seems particularly out of place - is this all leading to the Sunshine State?

Also the sentence "These letters reveal a lot of my research" jumps out as a clue - or was the rest of the info in the folder actually in letter form?

Please tell me this has nothing to do with syllables.

brilliant
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
SivartAlappes
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Just some thoughts... Reply with quote

AnnabelleLee wrote:

I actually had the same thought when this note was first posted... but then Spence made a video where he apparently read the letter... so I think if they WEREN'T real "memories", he would have said something then.

I'm actually thinking now that maybe there is no clue in the letter at all... that maybe it really is JUST a letter to Spence.
chershaytoute

Location: Oregon with an ocean view...across the neighbors' cow pasture, wow!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HopelesslyHopeful wrote:
Question Has anyone trying just reversing the phone number you get by taking all the numbers and excluding the years? I haven't called it, but I looked up the area code and it said 611 is "Reserved for special applications". Like a fake phone number for this show? The number would be 611-143-5405.

Quick out-of-character aside to help a new forum member: please remember that we are in the "in-character" section of the forum which means that we are speaking TO THE CHARACTERS - in this portion, we're talking to Daniel, for instance. We wouldn't refer to a "show" here any more than we would refer to someone named "Yousef"... <huge grin>

Okay, y'all...back in character! Wink

Daniel, I'm thinkin' that, as far as the weird numbers go, age-wise, I remember, as a kid (practically before fractions were invented <chuckle>), thinking that way. Heck, I still celebrate my "Half Year," I think so highly of my birthday!

WWggD - let's make the Breeniverse a better place to live...

Thanks to giddeanx for the coolest personal glue stick ever!

Last edited by chershaytoute on Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
marlasinger
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keep looking, like monkeymarla says!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OR018gu6trY

The Bree Solution.
http://one.revver.com/watch/330795

"Also... im in ur canons... supporting all ur marlas."
-AutoPilate
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
SivartAlappes
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marlasinger wrote:
Keep looking, like monkeymarla says!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OR018gu6trY

Marsala, you're WAY cute... even when you smell like hung-over-monkey!

But as I said before... if there WAS an "Only-Spencer-can-solve-this-blatantly-obvious-clue", wouldn't Spence have mentioned something by now?
modelmotion
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:02 pm    Post subject: Dude Reply with quote

Dude,

Where are the friggn papers you were supposed to post??? Spence is gonna throw a temper tantrim if you dont get them posted soon!!!

e^(i*pi)=-1
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
katiej88
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Dude Reply with quote

modelmotion wrote:
Dude,

Where are the friggn papers you were supposed to post??? Spence is gonna throw a temper tantrim if you dont get them posted soon!!!

e^(i*pi)=-1

seriously!
BrightSilence
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I guess we should bitch to spencer about posting them now. Seeing as he has the papers. I asked Spencer about codes or whatever or if anything stood out in the letter, he replied with: "my father doesn't really do codes" or something like that. So I'm not sure if there is anything there.

I'll edit this to include a link to the topic I'm refering to.

EDIT: http://lonelygirl15.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=438648#438648
There ya go, my message and immediately after that his reply!
marlasinger
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 4:13 am    Post subject: Re: Dude Reply with quote

modelmotion wrote:
Dude,

e^(i*pi)=-1

my favourite equation of all time. how can an imaginary number be arranged in an equation to be...a real number? it's fantastic is what it is. I usually write by setting it to zero:

e^(i*pi)+1=0

The Bree Solution.
http://one.revver.com/watch/330795

"Also... im in ur canons... supporting all ur marlas."
-AutoPilate
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
thoughtssopoetic
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 4:47 am    Post subject: Re: Dude Reply with quote

marlasinger wrote:
modelmotion wrote:
Dude,

e^(i*pi)=-1

my favourite equation of all time. how can an imaginary number be arranged in an equation to be...a real number? it's fantastic is what it is. I usually write by setting it to zero:

e^(i*pi)+1=0

yee!
i set it to zero also.

you are my hero.
--
I'm mad at David Yates and Michael Goldenberg. That was NOT how Sirius died.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Beast Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: