Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Daniel's Response
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Daniel aka Danielbeast
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aponi
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well now he ceritainly seems a little more upset about it. Maybe he's just 'grown up' a bit and now he gets angry instead of upset? Or maybe we underestimated him and he really didn't care that much about Sarah and is now just P.O'd at her for being immature and retarded.
My LG15 Vid
BrightSilence
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Either way, I'm guessing it's a good thing it's not just the 2 of them anymore. It's nice to have some 'buffers' around.

And Sarah has been pretty clear that she wasn't up for a serious relationship. It would be stupid of Daniel to dive into this and not see it comming. Then again if love really blinds you...
New voice of reason
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, BrightSilence,

love sometimes makes the best people stupid...

Yours
New Voice of reason
blade8r
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

in all truth i can see his focus is far from sarah. obviously he's trying to man up and move on with his endevors, but with all the depth and history he has shown we can see how much of an inward person he is. he isn't incline to letting anyone know the truth behind his true feelings. much less to a man he has barely known for a week. we can see that it botherd him.

the sarah subject to him is something he truthfully didn't want to talk about. i'm thinking when spencer asked him that question. he flat out lied or if not was attempting to lie to himself.

Deep down inside i can sense he truely wants to have a fruitfull relationship. but experiance has shown how a lingering feeling to something that didnt work has had a nasty impact in his mentality. learning a thing or two with his past relationships, im sure he's takeing a step for in his own direction for the benifit of himself. daniel is looking after daniel, and wants to take care of those he holds dear.

i remember when sarah almost didnt escape from that watcher when they recaptured bree. he was very worried. it was durring that time he mostly rejected his feelings twords her. i knew that his true feelings open up his eye's and eventually so did his heart. he accepted her for what she is and invited her with open arms. hoping for the best. but it all went sour. because they both wanted different things

i remember seeing a playfull eager daniel when he was on his date with sarah. he was acting like an over excited puppy.. this threw sarah off. noone likes an over excited person. it is then that sarah said what she said.

but i belive there is a reason for the breakup. i belive this had to happen. there are utter differences that daniel and sarah have. both need change in order for the relationship to work. and i think it's durring these times that change will happen that will lead to them getting back togeather.

Sarah currently with the whole attachment issue is the biggest problem for daniel beast. i can tell that personality wise it isn't an issue at all for the beast, but she doesnt want to take any relationship serious. her dad being the cause of that and all. i belive that sometime durring their relationship she started likeing him for him and got scared. so she did what any natral scared teenager will do.. take a step back. she put her foot down and proclaim what she wanted. she's a stubborn shark and daniel knows this. but we know that this isnt want daniel wants and is something that definatly push daniel away.

Daniel inside was longing for a companion. since the begining way back when, he sought that in bree, alex, then in sarah. but none of these girls were right for him. i belive right now that daniel wants to stand tall on his own feet without his epic quest for love. but i think he's trying hard to deny in true feelings. i think somewhere inside he still heavily cares about sarah. but right now it is a great time of tribulation for him. i believe he will grow and mature and learn from what he has done wrong in the past and he will change himself for himself.

i belive somewhere along the way(maybe durring operation stealing blood) daniel will get into trouble with the order. durring this time it is then that sarah will hurt and know inside her own feelings. the same feelings she had when her dad up and left. but instead it is her turn to change. it is with utter loss that makes her compelled to save the man she truely cares about. i think durring this time. she'll become the night in shineing armor for daniel and in it. she'll change for him..

to me.. this is the only possible way for them to get back togeather and have an actuall healthy furitfull relationship between each other.

i really don't see any other way. the way things are between them right now.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Daniel aka Danielbeast All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: