Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What to Talk About Here

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> FanFic and LG15 Character Interaction
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Broken Kid
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:09 am    Post subject: What to Talk About Here Reply with quote

Lonelygirl15 has spawned a great variety of fan-created storylines that take place in the LG15 universe (the Breeniverse). It's important to note that while the LG15 characters are the same, this is a fan-driven storyline, not the official Lonelygirl15 storyline.

To emphasize that distinction and to allow the fanfiction characters to interact with the LG15 characters, we created this new section of the forum. Here, characters like GemmaCrowley, Iris2009, Nikki Bower, itscassie, Paul and Andrea, and other fanfiction characters can interact - in character - with Bree, Daniel, etc. The characters will post here (as they do in the "In-character" threads) and interact with the fanfiction storylines in whatever ways they deem appropriate.

It's important to note that regular fans should still post in character in the In-character sections. This is where we will interact with the characters in the Lonelygirl15 storyline. In this section, that storyline will veer into the fanfiction stories, so things may be a bit different.

It may be confusing to start, but the hope is that this will alleviate confusion in the In-character sections and allow more canon character interaction into fanfiction. Please be aware that threads in the inappropriate sections may be moved by moderators to help facilitate conversation in the appropriate ways.

Fanfiction characters should no longer post in the In-character threads, so as to alleviate confusion.
deagol
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you got the name wrong. It's the "gemma crowley and friends' canned spam" section. Thank you for this, BK, this makes it so easy to avoid.
TOSG
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

deagol wrote:
I think you got the name wrong. It's the "gemma crowley and friends' canned spam" section. Thank you for this, BK, this makes it so easy to avoid.

Laughing

I hope that this section becomes something more, though, it's a neat concept for sure.
consideration
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is going to be one strange section of the forum.
BrightSilence
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does this mean that LG15 canon characters can actually contradict with the LG15 characters in the 'canon character interaction' section. Because, to be honest, that would really suck and make the characters hard to follow.

Whatever any of the characters says anywhere on the forums should be officially part of the storyline intended by the creators/writers.

That aside, I can understand the split. It's a good way to prevent confusion.

Should we just see this section as: Post any fanfic you please and see if the creators pick up on it?
consideration
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BrightSilence wrote:
Should we just see this section as: Post any fanfic you please and see if the creators pick up on it?
Wouldn't that be scouting for a new OpAphid? Laughing
BrightSilence
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, that is what this section smells like.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> FanFic and LG15 Character Interaction All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: