Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Will the series be posted on Youtube?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> KateModern: Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
a_little_nachtmusik
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:54 am    Post subject: Will the series be posted on Youtube? Reply with quote

I FINALLY got a Bebo account, only to find out that Bebo videos (like Revver videos -_-), don't work on my computer, probably because of my firewall.

Now, I like my firewall just how it is, so that's not the problem. I'm just hoping (praying? begging even) that the series will be posted on youtube like LG15? Or is it going to be a strictly Bebo thing?
-_-

Well, add me anyway lovelies.

drjekyllmshyde.bebo.com

And this is just the prologue.
RedRevolver
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it is going to be, yeah.

*who is we?*

Uhm...me...and...my other personalities?...=|...
nowherepixie
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do hope so.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
BrightSilence
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the C's said it would be on youtube aswell.
nowherepixie
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

good job.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
a_little_nachtmusik
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome! <3

And this is just the prologue.
CalientePocket
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's awesome. I've been looking forward to seeing KateModern, but I'm not too keen on signing up for a Bebo account. Networking sites kind of make me nervous... Embarassed
wh_pirate
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CalientePocket wrote:
That's awesome. I've been looking forward to seeing KateModern, but I'm not too keen on signing up for a Bebo account. Networking sites kind of make me nervous... Embarassed

I was just thinking that same thing. I would prefer not to sign up for another account, so it would be really good to see it on YT.
Rekidk
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, this is good news for me--I'd like to do a playlist that has both the KateModern series in addition to the LG15 series (so it makes sense when they pull an Angel/Buffy). Smile
BrightSilence
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 4:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So I have to emphasise that there was a clear 'I think' in my previous message. While I'm quite sure they said that somewhere (No idea where), you are all treating it as fact.

Don't kill me if I'm wrong about this please.

The playlist is a good idea. I actually ripped all the lg15 canon videos of youtube making an off-line playlist of everything, including all Op Aphid and Tachyon vids. And also the introduction videos of Taylor and Jules. Practically everything on the LGPedia list. So yeah, Nikki Bower is in there aswell, I don't care if she is or isn't, she's canon to me!
RedRevolver
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 4:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm. I read in an (old) article that they were deciding on whether.

I could see why they would, but then again, why Bebo would say NOOOOOO!

(That being that the whole point of people signing up to Bebo would be overridden by everyone just going onto YouTube to watch it).

I think that after they do quite a few videos, they might start uploading them one by one to YouTube and still keeping the "Join up to Bebo now and get KateModern FIRST!" kind of thing.

*who is we?*

Starlight_Heart
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's going round the British media is that a specific deal was struck between Bebo and the creators so that the series would be exclusive to Bebo. This would then help to place Bebo on the same scale as MySpace, since it is still pretty small tbh. If they did go up the videos on YouTube, that would really p**s Bebo off, since the creators are getting a good sack of money from this apparently...

Not a very good answer but in short, I don't think it'll go onto YouTube until after a couple of vidoes agreeing with RedRevolver
VeiwerZane
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RedRevolver wrote:

(That being that the whole point of people signing up to Bebo would be overridden by everyone just going onto YouTube to watch it).

I think that after they do quite a few videos, they might start uploading them one by one to YouTube and still keeping the "Join up to Bebo now and get KateModern FIRST!" kind of thing.
I was going to say this yesterday but i think i sorta lost my wording and trail of thought and then not botherd posting what i had. In other words i agree.

Its like how channels like E4 show the next episode imediately after the current episode has apeared on on c4 as a little advantage of haveing sky services. Thats one reason sky pulled out of virgin media and freeview now sky one have shows like lost, prison break, 24, stargate, battle star and the 4400 your pritty screwed if you dont have sky.(like me >.<)

That should explain it
RoseCrowley
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
The playlist is a good idea. I actually ripped all the lg15 canon videos of youtube making an off-line playlist of everything, including all Op Aphid and Tachyon vids. And also the introduction videos of Taylor and Jules. Practically everything on the LGPedia list. So yeah, Nikki Bower is in there aswell, I don't care if she is or isn't, she's canon to me!

I'm currently attempting the same venue...i've only dled about 30 vids so far...

TTT:Granted, but the fairy takes your credit card instead of leaving money and gets like fifty lap dances w/ it.

Mawhahaha!
RedRevolver
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

VeiwerZane wrote:
RedRevolver wrote:

I was going to say this yesterday but i think i sorta lost my wording and trail of thought and then not botherd posting what i had. In other words i agree.

Its like how channels like E4 show the next episode imediately after the current episode has apeared on on c4 as a little advantage of haveing sky services. Thats one reason sky pulled out of virgin media and freeview now sky one have shows like lost, prison break, 24, stargate, battle star and the 4400 your pritty screwed if you dont have sky.(like me >.<)

That should explain it

Rupert Murdoch is EVIL.

*who is we?*

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> KateModern: Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: