Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0229 - "Hope He's Not Mad" [7/10/07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Puggs
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

laurenesque wrote:
Way to be bitchy, Sarah.

My dislike for Sarah has grown and grown. It especially irked me when she goes "It's not entirely my fault." She has a problem taking responsibility for herself, and it's starting to piss me off.

I totally agree. Her rebellious/bitchy attitude was a nice change at first, but it has now grown tiresome.

She needs to just be seen (she's still major hawtness) and not heard for awhile.
Kristine
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It just gave me the impression that there is more going on at Neutrogena than face wash. He was way nervous, and not the shy type of nervous. He rushed them to another area to talk. A group of young adults and handing papers back and forth outside a place where research occurs. Looks highly suspicious even if the company is innocent. They don't want their research handed out. Spencer would be right to recognize how suspicious that looks and cover his arse. But even more, it makes you suspicious of the company itself... or terry.
milowent
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sarah of the Dead wrote:
Did they learn nothing from their encounter with Jules? Idiots.

coming soon: It's Not Kidnapping (Again)!
Samara
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sure he pulled them to the side because of Terry, who is apparently always up in everybody's business.

Why couldn't they have simply followed Spencer out of the parking lot...followed him home....and then politely knocked on his door?

Or better yet...just send him an email and tell him that they'd rather deliver the papers in person.
Susan
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laurin_B wrote:
Does anyone else get the feeling the Creators haven't exactly decided what's on the papers? Little sketch that they wouldn't post them.

I'm thinking it's not that the Creators don't know what's on the papers, it's that whenever we get shown papers we automatically start pouring over them trying to find a code; or hitting the internet trying to work out our own scientific theory. Hiding the papers is the only way they can keep us from doing extra work and then complaining about it.
Aponi
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Samara wrote:
I'm sure he pulled them to the side because of Terry, who is apparently always up in everybody's business.

Why couldn't they have simply followed Spencer out of the parking lot...followed him home....and then politely knocked on his door?

Or better yet...just send him an email and tell him that they'd rather deliver the papers in person.

Because that would be too simple and normal/ordinary for them. I mean c'mon why send emails when you can mob and freak the sh*t out of people? Rolling Eyes Razz

Oh btw, did anyone who read the description first (We drove to Neutrogena offices in L.A. Looking for Spencer. Are we being too forward?) think that they kidnapped him or did something realllyyyy bad?
My LG15 Vid
saralynn
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I feel bad for Spencer. Every person that touches this situation gets their life ruined somehow.. he won't be any different. ;(
RedRevolver
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hrm. Not many people are posting anymore...

*who is we?*

Uhm...me...and...my other personalities?...=|...
Wisi Girl
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just wanted to say that the lab coat really bothered me as well. I read a post where the fan explained that sanitary lab coats are not a big deal at her college and, therefore, they are not important in a world-wide corporation....What? Well, I happen to have an uncle who works for the CDC, (they are getting a lot of shit from the media right now,) and they don't walk around doing research in dirty lab coats. It's college. Unless you are attending a huge ivy league university where the professors have the funds to conduct independent research that has more of an impact than simply helping the students test better.....

I also noticed another post where a fan speculated that the creators may not even know what is in the documents themselves! I wouldn't completely disregard this idea because it seems like the creators have stumbled more than a few times. I actually haven't watched the videos for nearly a month! That is the longest record for me! I just got caught up today. I am not pleased with the, um, "progress". Anyways, I doubt the creators haven't figured it out yet. The answer was provided in this video: It is not safe to post it on the internet. This is why we don't know anything. What I would like to know is this: If they are afraid to make the information public, then how are we ever going to know anything? It seems like they will have to contradict themselves at one point later on. Again, this isn't something the creators haven't done before.

Fans adore. Yes. However, many here think that those who bitch all the time are not exactly fans. This is not true. They are just extremely frustrated. The opposite of love and adoration is not hate but apathy. And I am definitely on the boarderline of apathy right now.
Absynth
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marbella wrote:
Well, I have no idea WHY they put up with Sarah anymore, other than the fact that she is nice for the guys to look at and she is Taylor's sister.

I dont even like looking at her anymore. Taylor has taken all my interest since Bree seems off her nut while shes with the HoO.

And at the way Spencer looked like he was about to pass out right there in the parking lot. Seriously though, the way he looked right after made me think the TAAG was in real danger by being there. Maybe Neutrogena'a main ingredient in their product is ground up kids... Shocked
One of the Cloudmakers
http://www.cloudmakers.org/guide/index3.shtml
Currently trying to crack the Publius Enigma
EEVEE
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Absynth wrote:

I dont even like looking at her anymore. Taylor has taken all my interest since Bree seems off her nut while shes with the HoO.

And at the way Spencer looked like he was about to pass out right there in the parking lot. Seriously though, the way he looked right after made me think the TAAG was in real danger by being there. Maybe Neutrogena'a main ingredient in their product is ground up kids... Shocked

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Mikeeee
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*face palms vid*

Bleh
Greyfurgang
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

saralynn wrote:
I feel bad for Spencer. Every person that touches this situation gets their life ruined somehow.. he won't be any different. ;(

Plus I have a feeling he is somehow going to end up as a Sister struggle between Taylor and Sarah because he is highly intelligent but socially inept and this makes him appealing to both of them for different reasons. Taylor is beginning to pay more attention to boys and wants romance and Sarah wants to be the center of this little universe and she is collecting guys to get back at her Dad and Mom. He may be smart but that doesn't always come into play when your getting attention from the opposite sex.
TOSG
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wisi Girl wrote:
I just wanted to say that the lab coat really bothered me as well. I read a post where the fan explained that sanitary lab coats are not a big deal at her college and, therefore, they are not important in a world-wide corporation....What? Well, I happen to have an uncle who works for the CDC, (they are getting a lot of shit from the media right now,) and they don't walk around doing research in dirty lab coats. It's college. Unless you are attending a huge ivy league university where the professors have the funds to conduct independent research that has more of an impact than simply helping the students test better.....

If by "ivy league," you mean non-crappy, then yeah. Laughing Seriously, though, the science faculty at any university worth studying science at (some liberal arts schools perhaps excluded) will be focused primarily on research.

You're comparing apples to oranges above, though. Yes, someone working in a biohazard level 2+ lab at the CDC will take substantial precautions regarding the use of their personal protective equipment, but that doesn't mean that ALL labs are like that. At Neutrogena, they're probably working with mild chemicals (remember, this stuff is SUPPOSED to go on your skin), and no level 2+ biohazardous materials. Thus, safety precautions will likely be quite different (and probably less restrictive).

Anyway, just wanted to clear that up.

Regarding the video...blah. I thought Spencer was gonna run away! And I'm a little miffed that they're not posting the documents, although I'm glad that it was explained why Daniel didn't post them last night.
kellylen
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TOSG wrote:
Wisi Girl wrote:

If by "ivy league," you mean non-crappy, then yeah. Laughing Seriously, though, the science faculty at any university worth studying science at (some liberal arts schools perhaps excluded) will be focused primarily on research.

You're comparing apples to oranges above, though. Yes, someone working in a biohazard level 2+ lab at the CDC will take precautions regarding their personal protective equipment, but that doesn't mean that ALL labs are like that. At Neutrogena, they're probably working with mild chemicals (remember, this stuff is SUPPOSED to go on your skin), and not biohazardous materials. Thus, safety precautions will likely be quite different (and probably less restrictive).

point i was trying to make. and I didnt even SPEAK about research sooo i dont know where this poopycock about me talking about this is how research is treated is coming from.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: