Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

IMPORTANT DOCUMENT - PLEASE HELP!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
KindredP
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

anniid wrote:
Ok, can I just tell all the people that have recently posted the answers... We already finished the puzzle. Why don't you compare what you got to what the rest of us got? (Mostly Kellylen's work, I confess. - but many other's helped.)
Try to add to what we have, or help us in determining the words that we still have discrepancies on - instead of telling us over again what we figured out within a few hours of the video being available.

Ah. It seemed that not everything had been discovered and agreed upon. No matter, it just further supports the end result.

Kudus to those who managed to reveal the last few lines, they were/are pretty blurry.

The end results seems to make sense, in the wording at least. We shall see if it makes any sense to Spencer.
anniid
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KindredP wrote:

Ah. It seemed that not everything had been discovered and agreed upon. No matter, it just further supports the end result.

Kudus to those who managed to reveal the last few lines, they were/are pretty blurry.

The end results seems to make sense, in the wording at least. We shall see if it makes any sense to Spencer.

agreed.
here4thechips
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So all we need is the answer to given facts 4

I took some answers and pasted them in to see if they fit and they both did so we need some discussion.

I amposting the all of the given facts to give info on the last sentence. I will try and research some of this science stuff to see which words would most likely fit.

Here are the facts if you want to copy/paste someof the info.

1) Bree's blood contains a special ribozyme mutated and unique only to her.
2) The gene for said ribozyme has a regular hyper-mutation that changes every generation.
3) A non-functioning messenger ribozyme exxists and manifests differently in every Hymn of One girl.
4) This portion still functions, but you connot block it because the (complementary/compatable) strand of RNA won't (copy/connect/combine).
kellylen
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey here! thanks for your info but it is definately complementary strand and it cant be connect or combine. those words arent used in biology/biochemistry which this is. and there is no such thing as a compatable strand Wink the opposite strands are called complementary strands. *nods*

good job though Very Happy
Claupis
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 12:43 pm    Post subject: I don't understand Reply with quote

I agree it's definetly: cannot block it because the complementary strand of RNA won't copy.. if the RNA can't be copy then the synthesis of proteins can't be done and part of the genetic information is irrelevant... but Daniel mentions in "Deep Throat" thay need a blood sample from a trait negative girl (which means any girl) and the Dr. Gilman letter mentions that the gen manifest different in every Hymn of One girl.. then a serum made with an aislated sample of the trait negative gen will only work for the girl who donate the blood for the serum.. right??

I'll try to investigate more...

PD: sorry for the grammar.. but is even harder for me to translate in biological therms
marlasinger
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Edit: hold on let me see here.

The Bree Solution.
http://one.revver.com/watch/330795

"Also... im in ur canons... supporting all ur marlas."
-AutoPilate
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
BrightSilence
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 1:33 pm    Post subject: Re: I don't understand Reply with quote

Claupis wrote:
I agree it's definetly: cannot block it because the complementary strand of RNA won't copy.. if the RNA can't be copy then the synthesis of proteins can't be done and part of the genetic information is irrelevant... but Daniel mentions in "Deep Throat" thay need a blood sample from a trait negative girl (which means any girl) and the Dr. Gilman letter mentions that the gen manifest different in every Hymn of One girl.. then a serum made with an aislated sample of the trait negative gen will only work for the girl who donate the blood for the serum.. right??

PD: sorry for the grammar.. but is even harder for me to translate in biological therms
I clearly heard him say: "trait positive, like Bree".

Your other point is valid though. They apparently really need Bree's blood. Maybe that's just not clear to Daniel yet.
Aponi
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 2:06 pm    Post subject: Re: I don't understand Reply with quote

BrightSilence wrote:
Claupis wrote:

I clearly heard him say: "trait positive, like Bree".

Your other point is valid though. They apparently really need Bree's blood. Maybe that's just not clear to Daniel yet.

I was think maybe just from her 'generation'? Not sure how the HoO measures generations though, could be only someone born the same year as Bree, could be they have some kind of track of children born from people and have generations that way. It's hard to say.
Either way, I'm thinking there isn't any other Trait Positive girls around. The Order chased Bree for MONTHS, if they had someone else they wouldn't have wasted thier time. Now Bree is in lockdown to prevent anything else happening to her. This is serious.

So, short of testing every girl around 16-18 they can find for a ribozyme they still need to isolate, we're out of plans. Except one: find Bree and get her back.
My LG15 Vid
marlasinger
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 2:18 pm    Post subject: Re: I don't understand Reply with quote

Aponi wrote:

I was think maybe just from her 'generation'? Not sure how the HoO measures generations though, could be only someone born the same year as Bree, could be they have some kind of track of children born from people and have generations that way. It's hard to say.
Either way, I'm thinking there isn't any other Trait Positive girls around. The Order chased Bree for MONTHS, if they had someone else they wouldn't have wasted thier time. Now Bree is in lockdown to prevent anything else happening to her. This is serious.

So, short of testing every girl around 16-18 they can find for a ribozyme they still need to isolate, we're out of plans. Except one: find Bree and get her back.

In genetics, generations are measured not in terms of social timeline, but in terms of code being passed down from parent to child. In this case, the mutation occurs from mother to daughter, and all HoO girls of Bree's age or otherwise will have a unique mutation.

The Bree Solution.

-AutoPilate
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Aponi
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 2:23 pm    Post subject: Re: I don't understand Reply with quote

marlasinger wrote:
Aponi wrote:

In genetics, generations are measured not in terms of social timeline, but in terms of code being passed down from parent to child. In this case, the mutation occurs from mother to daughter, and all HoO girls of Bree's age or otherwise will have a unique mutation.

So it would be even harder to find a Trait Postive girl that way. Because i've seen siblings be as much as 20 years apart, that widens the pool quite a bit.
It's really Bree or nothing at this point.
My LG15 Vid
kellylen
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

they need bree. they dont need just ANY trait positive girl. thats the important thing.

if each mutation is unique to each girl, another order girl would have a different sequence than bree!
marlasinger
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, i'm not sure. the mutation is occuring on the complementary RNA strand, not the active one.

In this case, I'm assuming that the trait is the same for each HoO girl - and if that is true, then the active strand will be the same for every girl. The mutation is different, yes, but the sequence of the active strand could be the same.

That means that the complementary strand could be synthesized with any other trait positive girl. But the odds of finding one is possibly as low as getting Bree back.

The Bree Solution.

-AutoPilate
kellylen
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes but if the active strand is different from girl to girl you cant create a complementary strand from it.

I'm wondering if they have any dirty pads or tampons from bree lying around. maybe that could help?
marlasinger
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

...lovely thought, kelly.

The Bree Solution.

-AutoPilate
kellylen
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what? its an easy way to get a blood sample from bree XD
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Spencer Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 16 of 18

Jump to: