Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The story so far.
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> KateModern: Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
VeiwerZane
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ill do a description in the morning keep your eyes on lg15 today as im sure they will have one. its 2am almost and i need sleep
Gidget
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for starting this thread Zane! I've missed a lot of stuff recently and I had no clue where to start with KateModern. I hope we can get some of this stuff into the KateModern portal of the LGpedia
VeiwerZane
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try the KateModern faq page for links to important acounts gidget. Im just doing the vid description now.

LGpedia are doing descriptions for the videos so i will just copy them into a quote
nowherepixie
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice work dude.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
VeiwerZane
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tariq has made a quiz answers will go up in 24 hours to give people a chance to have a go without cheating. possibility they may magicaly get referanced a few months down the line and we wont notice
VeiwerZane
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Few things went down ealier. few responses between each other.

Kate made a white baord picture

BEWARE THE MUTANT PIGEONS!!!! Shocked

Although the pm made a mistake getting confused with who posts what lol.

Kate wrote:
Zane wrote:
Kate wrote:
Thanks for your drawings!!

Not used the white board before - I like it!Lots of love, Kate.
posted by Kate Send-It
I always knew pigeons were evil. You can see the evil red glow in their eyes
Hi, thanks for your comment! I think pigeons have red eyes because of all the tomato seeds they eat from the pavement pizzas after a weekend in Leicester Square! Blurk! Lots of love, Kate. xxx

She also states shes working on a blog so stay tuned for the next episode. What did i say about it repeating the no relation first videos happening before the real blogs start?
Les_128
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kate posted a written blog in case you missed it:

Quote:
Where's The Summer?

At least it's not actually RAINING but I wish it was warmer...not that I'd want to be anywhere except London! I was up half the night experimenting with a new video technique...can't sleep too well at the moment.

and changed her saying to:

Quote:
Today I'm playing around with my camera in the flat. If I come up with anything I'll post it up.

a "WNSASUANOTF" homie with: Kait (thoughtssopoetic) and Charles (Charles Phoenix) because we stay up all night and they're just plain awesome! I less than three them!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
VeiwerZane
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im ahead of you on that. I forgot to put it in the post. Charlie ahs a quiz i got 100% on but i acidently clicked austria instead of australia which were next to each other. Answers go up in 24 hours
VeiwerZane
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

her title changed to

"Right now I am looking at artrabbit.com"

im just thinking product placement? Its just i thought there was going to be some interation and possible arg elements? well i had a look round and put some keyworrds in and found nothing. if you wanna look you can let me know if my random theroy is right.
VeiwerZane
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry for all the tripple posting and all but theres been alot of interaction today. Im trying to do this in real tiem rather than messing around editing firts post over and over

So kate has actualy started to consider opening up to us. there definately seams to be a problem shes been keeping to herself

Quote:
Where's The Summer? 1 hour ago

At least it's not actually RAINING but I wish it was warmer...not that I'd want to be anywhere except London! I was up half the night experimenting with a new video technique...can't sleep too well at the moment.
posted by Kate

5 Comments:
Chris Z said... 1 hour ago

Lucky for some i had thunder storms yesterday. Must be warmer down south.
Edit | Delete
Zibby said... 44 minutes ago

Tell me about it this weather sucks! but thats global warming for you, and its only going to get worse! (will save that rant for another day.

Are you ok Kate? I have a few problems with sleeping from time to time, normally when I have something on my mind that i'm confussed, worried or scared about. Is it anything like that? We're all here for you if you are. Just let us know and we'll all do our best to help you!! Sometimes sharing a problem can make it not feel so huge!!
Kate said... 36 minutes ago

Thanks so much for offering your support...I'm not all that good at sharing my problems. May be I should have a go.x
Zibby said... 30 minutes ago

I know it can be very hard to open up to people, but believe me its better than holding everything up inside, trust me you are not alone even if it can feel that way sometimes.

you are a strong person and asking for help isn't going to change that, it'll only make you stronger
Chris Z said... 12 minutes ago

It is hard opening up to strangers. But once you get to know them they can be better support than your real life friends

Trust me sometimes it can be alot easier to open up to an internet comunity. They have never met you and dont have your history to judge you and we are always there to support each other. Besides its not like everyone else will find out wee miles away from each other

latest promises here. id expect a video vby tonight or tomorrow morning

Quote:
Camera stuff 39 minutes ago

I'm messing around with my camera in the flat today. If I come up with anything I'll post it up for you. A problem shared is a problem halved right? Kate xx

At this rate it will be allot easier for me to post them as they happen and when i have time organise them in the first post.
VeiwerZane
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Charlies title is now

Quote:
Tonight I'm hanging out with Kate in the flat

They are both online now so i asume we should try to yse this time to try and interact with them. Kate said we wont be able to stop her opening up now so talk with her see what info we get Very Happy She said send her music in the vid right? That will be a good topic to use.

Ill try and dump all this stuff in the main summery in a bit.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> KateModern: Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: