Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Posts from Kelrast (9-30-06)
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
toadlguy
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 2:09 am    Post subject: Posts from Kelrast (9-30-06) Reply with quote

I was going to name this thread – Do we trust Kelrast? But instead I thought a summary of his clues might be appropriate.

For those who have not been following the last week too closely, Kelrast has shown up on this forum, made the following posts and then immediately logged off. Each post (well at least the first two) provided much needed assistance at just the right time. The timing of the posts arrival and the assurance with which they are written would lead one to believe that Kelrast has some inside info on Cassie’s intentions.

1st Post

I think this is a Shakespearean sonnet, and each line is an anagram.

The last line:

SUBSTANTIATIONS SEEPED COERCE.

Equals

BUT CASSIE DOES NOT REST IN PEACE.

Hence:

CODES INTO SERAPIS

equals

CASSIE DOES NOT RIP

(From http://lonelygirl15.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=11735&highlight=#11735)

2nd Post

I think we need a new thread to pull together an interpretation of the poem.

A few opening thoughts:

The Book of Numbers is one of the books of the Old Testament that is attributed to Moses.

The page from Numbers led us to the voicemail, which was then hijacked (possibly in game). That hijacking was followed by Cassie saying that everybody hates her.

We have been late before.

We must now work together.

At dawn on October 1, she will reveal clues, which we must hurry to interpret and collect.

(From http://lonelygirl15.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=12824&highlight=#12824)

3rd Post

There was never any reason to suspect that Cassie was a part of Bree's religion. In fact, there was every reason to suspect otherwise. Cassie's communications are full of biblical allusions, while Bree's communications allude to the occult.

Cassie would have been freaked out by Bree's religion. But what happened to Cassie? Did she stop calling because she was freaked out? Or did someone stop her from calling?

Also, "Lucy" means "light" and has the same root as "Lucifer." Bree feels enlightened by her.

4th Post

(From http://lonelygirl15.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=16402&highlight=#16402)

I think the "gamejacking" is actually part of the story.

The first clue was very wet, indicating that it had been in the water for days. Only three days elapsed between Cassie's video and Cu Roi's.

The voicemail was jacked several times in ways that seemed to advance the story, and Cassie was slow to shut it down.

If Cassie tried to help Bree, but was stopped, wouldn't it make sense that Cassie's attempts to help us were similarly stopped?

There is another player in this drama, and she is now between Bree and Daniel.

(From http://lonelygirl15.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=16682&highlight=#16682)

5th Post:

In answer to "How did CiW lure you In"

I became obsessed with CiW when Cassie hired me to be her shill.

(from http://lonelygirl15.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=17209&highlight=#17209)

6th, 7th, & 8th Posts

Helpful clue to a change in the way Cassie wanted us to solve the anagrams

( http://lonelygirl15.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=19468&highlight=#19468)
( http://lonelygirl15.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=19832&highlight=#19832)
( http://lonelygirl15.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=19957&highlight=#19957)

9th Post

My working draft:

MEL LEM LET LET | HATE LET MERL NEWS.
TELL ME TELL ME | TELL ME THE ANSWER.

GIBOYE THE LI WU | CA CREEK GIRL SNOW.
WHILE YOU BEG | IT GROWS LIKE CANCER.

EHONTE OYE RU | CHETIVE LYRE WU,
HERE YOU NOTE | WITH EVERY CLUE,

BABA HERSENT FUNK | HALEE NYMPHO OR UT.
BUT FRANK HAS BEEN | HER MAN TO HELP YOU.

BEA EPHORE VU | ELEVON YUKO OR,
UP HERE ABOVE | YOU NEVER LOOK,

DA NOYERS OH OU | DAB KIL POOL OR.
SO ON YOUR HEAD | ILL DROP A BOOK.

I'm still not happy with 3 and 4, but it's a start.

(From http://lonelygirl15.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=20107&highlight=#20107)

Post 10 & 11

Denials that Kelrast knows anything "special".

Post 12

I am not Frank.

On September 17, 2006, Frank Ahrens of the Washington Post wrote this article. The article was not the first to expose lonelygirl15, but it was the article that was picked up by most of the major news outlets.

At the end of the article, Frank said the following: "As a coda to this whole episode, I look forward to the time when the Internet throws up a phenomenon that is not an attractive young woman behaving in a semi-provocative manner. Up until then, the popularity of every lonelygirl15 will only remind us of the Internet's dark underside."

Frank is waiting.

(From http://lonelygirl15.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=21151&highlight=#21151)

EDIT: Added new posts thru 1-9
EDIT: Added 10, 11 & 12
I am not going to post the whole post here (or link) unless it is particularly "newsworthy"

Last edited by toadlguy on Mon Oct 02, 2006 12:42 pm; edited 6 times in total
toadlguy
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Poem (for reference)

BETWEEN THE VIRGIN AND THE BEAST
MOSES ARMED THE EVIL PRIEST, (?)
TO KILL ME WITH HIS SWORD OF HATE
IF HELP AGAIN WILL COME TOO LATE.

WARNS LUKE ELEVEN SEVENTEEN
OF DANGERS NOW AND EVER BEEN.
THE COST IS NOT JUST MINE TO BEAR.
WE WIN WE LIVE WE DIE WE SHARE.

REVELATION STARTS THE FIRST,
AT DAWN YOULL RISE TO DO YOUR WORST.
THIS IS NOT A GAME OR SHOW.
THE STAKES ARE HIGH AND YOU MUST KNOW:

THE PULSE OF THE DOE-EYED CHILD MAY CEASE.
BUT CASSIE DOES NOT REST IN PEACE.
toadlguy
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Analysis:

Until I saw the last post, I was sure Kelrast was directly giving us clues. The last post was a little hard to take since we have all been convinced that there was confirmed “out-of-game” game jacking going on. I still think this is true, but, for the sake of argument, let’s say that the two game-jackings referenced by Kelrast (1st drop and Phone) are actually “in-game”.

I have some theories about how this may (in reality) have come about – including a change of “ownership” of cassieiswatching. However, that really doesn’t matter to the game. Since:
THIS IS NOT A GAME OR SHOW

If we accept that Kelrast is perhaps helping Cassie (and us), and we take the information from the last few LG15 videos, the poem Cassie provided and the clues or directions from Kelrast, we get a consistent worldview. There is still plenty of room for interpretation within this framework however.

1) Bree is involved in a ceremony for a religion that is, for want of a better word, Magikal. This ceremony will be potentially fatal to her:
THE PULSE OF THE DOE-EYED CHILD MAY CEASE

2) Daniel has been trying to get her to stay away from her religion. (The last few LG15 videos)

3) Lucy, the Evil Priest, is keeping Daniel (the Beast) and Bree (the Virgin) apart.

4) Lucy has been armed with magikal powers from the Book of Numbers in the Bible.
(This, obviously, needs some greater interpretation – but I base my speculation on the 2nd line of the poem and Kelrasts 2nd post. – That this is Lucy from Kelrasts 3rd post.

5) Lucy has already done something to Cassie. Either killed her or stopped her from contacting Bree. (Again, from Kelrast’s posts and the third and last lines of the poem)
This could have been at a previous ceremony or in some other encounter we have not heard about yet.

6) Lucy has also been preventing Cassie from communicating with Us. (This from the main thrust of Kelrast’s last post.)

7) This ceremony, or at least the lead up to it will commence on the first and continue until the 12th – (or actually be performed then). The 10-12-06 is not really from Cassie but seems to be agreed upon.
REVELATION STARTS THE FIRST and Kelrast’s 2nd post.
At the least, we can expect clues from Cassie.

8 ) Because of the past attempts by Lucy to interfere with Cassie’s communication we need to be able to tell them apart. Cassie will use biblical allusions, whereas Lucy will use Magikal ones.

9) We need to be ready. What exactly that entails is anyones guess ,but we might also try to arm ourselves from The Book of Numbers as well (whatever that means).

10) The consequences of failure could be – Armageddon:
THE COST IS NOT JUST MINE TO BEAR.
WE WIN WE LIVE WE DIE WE SHARE.
(If the cost is death and we all share it – what else could it be?)

Whatever, additional information might be gleaned from knowing that the clues in the 1st drop and the phone were really from Lucy also might be helpful.

In all this Lucy could be replaced by some other individual, but Bree says she will be at the ceremony. (And then there is Kelrast's allusion to Lucifer - I never thought of Lucys quite that way)

All this is of course predicated on believing Kelrast. Do we believe Kelrast?

EDIT:
Kelrast has continued to provide clues. (Posts 6 through 9) and even, apparently in jest, admitted to being Cassies's shill (Post 5). Perhaps most telling - in his interpretation of the WHO poem (post 9) he wrote:
BUT FRANK HAS BEEN | HER MAN TO HELP YOU.
as the interpretation of the 4th line (saying, of course, he was not sure of it). This line was altered before it was posted as the final solution. This has led some to suspect that Frank is Kelrast Smile

EDIT:
Kelrast (in Post 12) denies being Frank unequivically. He has never led us astray (although, as he points out, in Post 10 & 11, he is not perfect.)
A new potential Frank has emerged ( http://lonelygirl15.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1371) - but we won't forget your help, Kelrast so don't be a stalker, er I mean stranger.

. . . . . Still Developing.

Last edited by toadlguy on Mon Oct 02, 2006 12:46 pm; edited 3 times in total
toadlguy
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry about some of the formatting - but I typed it in originally in Word. I have to go do a lot of work today - but I will try to stop in from time to time. Have Fun Smile
Sfonzarelli
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So far I like everything you've said. But I don't think Moses Armed the Evil Priest means the evil priest got magical powers from the book of numbers. The finnished poem's picture name was "ex22". Exodus 22 lists various biblical laws - including instructions for putting witches to death and putting to death those that sleep with "a beast". (Obviously the passage literally refers to beastiality, but it could be, as a clue, being used metaphorically) I don't think Lucy is "the evil priest".

-.-. ..-. ..- -.- / ..- -.-- ---
toadlguy
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still here. Oh well. I am creating a worldview that includes Kelrast's comments as actual clues. If one accepts that (which I am not sure I do) then the conclusions follow.

Sfonzarelli wrote:
So far I like everything you've said. But I don't think Moses Armed the Evil Priest means the evil priest got magical powers from the book of numbers.

From the 2nd post: The Book of Numbers is one of the books of the Old Testament that is attributed to Moses. The only previous mention of Moses was the poem - ergo ...

Sfonzarelli wrote:
I don't think Lucy is "the evil priest.

Again, from Kelrast post 4:
There is another player in this drama, and she is now between Bree and Daniel. (The only other player is Lucy)

from post 3: Also, "Lucy" means "light" and has the same root as "Lucifer." Bree feels enlightened by her. (Priest are enlightening, Lucifer, one assumes is evil)
wjasong
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 3:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow. this thread blows my mind. it makes alot of sense. well done.

but, the poem came out befor the vids, which makes me think the lg15 guys are in on it and it all strings together.

I can't wait till sunday
Sfonzarelli
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm...here's a thought. Maybe the [Fourth Book of] Moses "armed" Lucy with the information needed to "hack" Cassie's phone. (ie: her number)

-.-. ..-. ..- -.- / ..- -.-- ---
Icaterus
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 3:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whoa OMG, toadlguy you own.

Here's something interesting: the name Kelrast is an anagram for 'stalker'.

Googling the name Kelrast seems to bring up some guy called Aldo Kelrast. But I can't figure out exactly what thats all about... its confusing me.

Thanks for watching as I fall.
vertigo
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 3:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Icaterus wrote:

That is really interesting......... we should take it into consideration!!
toadlguy
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Icaterus wrote:

Yes that was brought up before when he first made an appearance, Aldo Kelrast is from Mary Worth:
http://www.palmbeachpost.com/accent/content/accent/epaper/2006/08/17/a1e_maryworth1_0817.html

I put the links in so you could see the discussions surrounding his original posts.
ravensgrace

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 3:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I completely agree that his posts were insightful. However, I think we need to be very careful about taking anything as canon, unless it comes from cassieiswatching@youtube herself. Consider, also, the following points.

- Telling us that it was a sonnet was a trout. 30 minutes too late to be exact, which is a very long time in a live thread. It wasn't new information.

- Telling us that the key was contained in the last line was also a trout. This was posted 20 minutes too late. Again, it wasn't new information.

- Cassie's has communicated to us through many forms, only two of which had anything to do with the Bible. This tells us absolutely nothing about her religion, or even if she is religious. Keep in mind that Crowley, and even serial killers, have used the Bible to communicate.

- Cassie's first words were "help me" and bree tells lies! Cassie has never stated she tried to help Bree, and also never stated that she was "stopped."

I'm not saying we shouldn't listen to Kelrast. I'm simply stating he isn't Cassie. We've already had a number of real and feigned attempts at subverting or redirecting this game. Do we really need more?

True, kelrast has posted with some interesting insights, but this in itself does not connect him to Cassie, in any way. He is also posting from somewhere that is nowhere near LA, as someone has already pointed out, and as I have seen for myself.
[04:03] <lyriclyinclined> with the exception of a bad apple pucker incident
toadlguy
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 3:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sfonzarelli wrote:
Hmmm...here's a thought. Maybe the [Fourth Book of] Moses "armed" Lucy with the information needed to "hack" Cassie's phone. (ie: her number)

Yeah, I got you - Us too. I said that part is still pretty vague and open to interpretation whether you buy Kelrast or not.
toadlguy
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 3:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ravensgrace - So I take it you say no, don't trust Kelrast?. Again, I'm not sure yet - but I was on the forums when the first two posts came in.

The first post came in after it was concluded that the Codes into Serapis was contained in the last line and that Codes into Serapis could mean Cassie does not RIP. But no one had unscrambled the last line - in fact I was trying to convince everyone that it was even a poem at the time. People did not buy that it was line by line anagrams until the Kelrast post. That got us moving.

When the second post came in we were not sure about the poem yet - this was before the finished poem was posted by Cassie. The 2nd line had been translated incorrectly - hence the line about Moses. The definitiveness of his statement led to our starting a new post to interpret things - and was then followed by the changed url from Cassie to the finished poem.

These could have been very astute posting on someones part - but they definately changed the direction of the work being done.

The last 2 post are not quite so convincing however - as far as I'm concerened, the jury is still out.

My analysis was based purely on the assumption that Kelrast is CiW canon which is not at all clear. Maybe Cassie will give us a clue (like "Kelrast lies" or not).

Last edited by toadlguy on Sat Sep 30, 2006 4:04 am; edited 2 times in total
toadlguy
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 4:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ravensgrace wrote:
Cassie has never stated she tried to help Bree, and also never stated that she was "stopped."

Actually this does follow from:
TO KILL ME WITH HIS SWORD OF HATE
IF HELP AGAIN WILL COME TOO LATE.
But you are right, without Kelrast - it does not directly connect to Bree (although it is the most obvious assumption)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> FanFic Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: